Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:08:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Campaigns.  (Read 17271 times)
R.A.Y

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 10:35:35 AM

Even they won't care about the bounty after they successfully raise the money and even some companies are not bothering about to send the coin for their work during the crowd sale. From the last year, we are absorbing the same behaviour from the company but nothing changed.
Sending their token while it's still on crowdsale is one of mistake from dev. Why should they send it while the token has no any market or listed on exchange?
Why would you still join after you knew many companies abandon their bounty hunter?

This is true and no joke, I agreed on you sir. Sometimes there are some project campaign despite of the result was successful and they've raised a millions of dollar, they keep on delaying the rewards of the participants, and many have been abandoned even the hardcap has been achieved like STP or known as Bitgoals, and some are softcap reached but til now they keep on delaying the bounty rewards, this was very unfair for the bounty hunters. SO always keep on searching well before joining in.
average managers with novice ranks or copper members do a lot of this, but if you follow a bounty it's better to have a professional manager or with full member ranks and above
 who always do the right job and respect the bounty hunter community.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Turk Ace

Activity: 360
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2019, 09:58:45 PM

Things are looking much better and payments are happening weeks after the ICO instead of months. The ICO end is not so far from the bounty ending too so the work is mostly paid for.
Just take your time when choosing projects to follow. Don't be a greedy idiot. You need to believe and support the project and not be a brainless mindless spammer.
Jackblack90909

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 04:34:00 PM

Ever since the market went red, have you guys received any tokens from the bounty campaigns you have joined? In my case, I haven't received any and I've asked the devs of the projects that I have participated in and they told me that they are following their roadmap and focusing on their product. Are you in the same situation as me?

I received some tokens this year, but compared to previous years the payment is lower and the tokens get longer time to get listed in the exchanges. As you stated above, one reason is that the market is down actually, but also the number of bounty hunters is highly increasing; so now you have to expect a lower payment rate.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 06:15:29 AM

Ever since the market went red, have you guys received any tokens from the bounty campaigns you have joined? In my case, I haven't received any and I've asked the devs of the projects that I have participated in and they told me that they are following their roadmap and focusing on their product. Are you in the same situation as me?

I received some tokens this year, but compared to previous years the payment is lower and the tokens get longer time to get listed in the exchanges. As you stated above, one reason is that the market is down actually, but also the number of bounty hunters is highly increasing; so now you have to expect a lower payment rate.

Agree, the Payment rate is low, but after receiving the payment, which we cannot able to sell them in the market because the value of the coin is decreasing. Even the companies are taking too much time for the distribution, Of course, there are many participants, but companies should also develop the project what they mentioned in the roadmap.

low payment is better than nothing at all .  you guys should be thankful because you can still earn despite of the bounty situation these days while others are unfortunate and seems to be badluck at all because they have chosen a bounty that arent paying  . 

you can still sell your coins because they have already a market value but you can also hodl them for now in the hopes of earning more in the future  .
Lauren Smith

Activity: 1050
Merit: 277

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2019, 02:39:20 AM

Agree, the Payment rate is low, but after receiving the payment, which we cannot able to sell them in the market because the value of the coin is decreasing. Even the companies are taking too much time for the distribution, Of course, there are many participants, but companies should also develop the project what they mentioned in the roadmap.

low payment is better than nothing at all .  you guys should be thankful because you can still earn despite of the bounty situation these days while others are unfortunate and seems to be badluck at all because they have chosen a bounty that arent paying  . 

you can still sell your coins because they have already a market value but you can also hodl them for now in the hopes of earning more in the future  .

Yes, exactly and now with the IEO, it is much better. There is a feeling of safety. I prefer to know that the currency will be listed and I will get something instead of a great big bunch of nothing. You right people should appreciate what they get. I think of worse jobs. Too many bounty hunters do no research then blame the project. They blame everything but themselves.

jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2019, 07:11:56 PM

i strongly believe it has to do with the projects in which you participated in. Most times, you have left out of information. maybe participants were asked to do KYC and you were not informed and therefore got left out. it has happened to me on several occassions.

coinic

Activity: 352
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 10, 2021, 01:05:59 PM

Bounty campaigns are really stressful and time consuming but it quite lucrative. But since this bearish market started bounty is not really as lucrative as it used to be.
In my perceptions about bounties it was often scams here and nothing to expect get rewards but I think it depends on us how we choose a legit one as we consume time to read the platform I believe we can determined for the perfect bounty.

Cryptomiles1

Activity: 798
Merit: 134

View Profile
July 14, 2021, 11:08:30 PM

i think you have not followed some good managers over here in the forum, you know most of the manager escrow's the token after which the project come to an ends they distributes to participants. always avoid projects being managed by the team, i bet you it's rear to get your payment after their project ends.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23]  All
  Print  

Jump to: