Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:51:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO is LIVE] TradePlace - Innovative Cryptocurrency Exchange  (Read 19558 times)
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 05:53:48 PM

Oh, those holidays! People can not work normally! I think that soon everyone will wake up and start working !!! Grin
nothing can be done, the holidays need to rest, I hope that the team will soon begin its fruitful work on the project,and the fact that there is a small break-there is nothing wrong with that
Of course! We are all human and we all have the right to rest! We look forward to when everything works!

Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 09:34:23 PM

No one gave me a clear answer and I'm still waiting for an answer from the developers. I won't persuade anyone. If you need to contact me.
sofaflesh

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 07:28:38 AM

No one gave me a clear answer and I'm still waiting for an answer from the developers. I won't persuade anyone. If you need to contact me.
this is of course bad, we all hoped to get answers to all our questions, but may soon the developers will decide to contact you and we will know the answers to the project
Julia1992

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 11:26:57 AM

Is there any news from the developers? I haven't heard back from the team in a while. Or perhaps they respond in any social networks?
Hello,

Please join TradePlace telegram group: https://t.me/TradePlace_OfficialEN
The team will gladly answer all your questions.

For the fresh news, please follow TradePlace twitter: https://twitter.com/TradePlaceEx

The team is very busy now so there might be a delay with answering here on bitcointalk.
Only in the telegram can you ask questions?
Do you have administrators in the forum?

Wasimalik

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 02:07:51 PM

What are the ratings from ICObench?

Wasimalik

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 02:13:45 PM

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to leave a comment here or join us on telegram: https://t.me/TradePlace_OfficialEN
Just became member of your telegram group.

Tryam93

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 07:58:28 PM

Apparently the theme of the forum created for the announcement, and not for communication.
Julia1992

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 01:37:58 PM

I also did not fully understand everything! But I try not to miss anything! Apparently the forum does not interest admins!

tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 04:32:37 PM

it's too bad that the admins don't want to visit this forum,they lose a lot of users
Tryam93

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 05:42:04 PM

It's their business and there's nothing we can do about it. I offered to help they wouldn't. I am not going to persuade anyone.
Julia1992

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 10:24:34 AM

It's their business and there's nothing we can do about it. I offered to help they wouldn't. I am not going to persuade anyone.
Well, really. At the forum, they could attract more people! I do not know, maybe they do not need it. But it’s still strange that they left a forum like this!

sofaflesh

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 03:39:54 PM

Well, really. At the forum, they could attract more people! I do not know, maybe they do not need it. But it’s still strange that they left a forum like this!
personally, I communicate in telegram channel uncomfortable and difficult, but communication on this forum is much more comfortable and familiar, it is bad that there is no presence and communication with developers
Korehok

Activity: 154
Merit: 8

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 07:23:22 PM

TradePlace exchange platform, if it adheres to its plans and goals, then this can turn out to be an excellent platform for bitcoin trading and compete with analogues!

E C O S T A R T | WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET
https://eco-start.com/
Tryam93

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 08:48:23 PM

Fundraising is not very active. Does the team have additional options in case it fails to build Softcap?
Julia1992

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 11:57:36 AM

I agree that the forum is much easier and more convenient! And in general, I'm not comfortable with the mobile application! From the computer is much more convenient!

generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 12:37:19 PM

I agree that the forum is much easier and more convenient! And in general, I'm not comfortable with the mobile application! From the computer is much more convenient!
After all, I think that depends on the taste of each person and if I think personally, it is more comfortable and easy to be in this forum so that the team can make it comfortable with the mobile application

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 03:37:32 PM

After all, I think that depends on the taste of each person and if I think personally, it is more comfortable and easy to be in this forum so that the team can make it comfortable with the mobile application
undoubtedly everyone has their own preferences, where and how to get the information he needs,and this forum is created for this, the developers could pay attention to this forum
Tryam93

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 07:19:03 PM

I like doing everything from a mobile phone, the only thing I need to turn on the computer is go on MEW. Although it can be done from the phone. Mobile devices have become very powerful and multifunctional.
Julia1992

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 10:29:48 AM

Who is comfortable with the phone and to someone from the computer! ...
The question is why the forum is so abandoned. After all, many would like to participate! Roll Eyes

sofaflesh

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 04:17:40 PM

I like doing everything from a mobile phone, the only thing I need to turn on the computer is go on MEW. Although it can be done from the phone. Mobile devices have become very powerful and multifunctional.
I'm quite uncomfortable to work with the phone, I prefer to work on a laptop, I'm much better
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: