Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 06:17:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: welcome bulls , Bye bears  (Read 4327 times)
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 07:16:05 AM

Bitcoin price is too exciting once again many believe that bull market is really here and the bear has finally ended, well I hope so after long months of waiting for this Im very positive that bitcoin will continue to increase time to convert your alts now.
As the price has grown very high compared to the value from which it took its growth forward. This time no big growth with altcoins, upon which it isn't gonna profit on moving the altcoins into bitcoin. Better is to keep hold of the altcoins as there will be some good move in the market in the coming weeks.
I agree with you, even though some altcoins don't follow the movement of rising bitcoins but that doesn't mean that the altcoin will continue to sink. It's only a matter of time that I'm sure the altcoin will follow.
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 05:53:43 PM

I'm from 2019. It hit the 8k mark yesterday, went down a bit and now back to 8k. Still waiting for at least $10k.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 06:20:10 PM

Bitcoin price is too exciting once again many believe that bull market is really here and the bear has finally ended, well I hope so after long months of waiting for this Im very positive that bitcoin will continue to increase time to convert your alts now.
As the price has grown very high compared to the value from which it took its growth forward. This time no big growth with altcoins, upon which it isn't gonna profit on moving the altcoins into bitcoin. Better is to keep hold of the altcoins as there will be some good move in the market in the coming weeks.

agree, it is better to keep holding your alts than you are converting to bitcoin and make it a separate trade and investment that will allow you to get a good profit from the many coins that do have the potential to continue to grow when the market is bullish

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 07:06:46 PM

People are simply so tired to wait that they ready to believe in every short term raise as to a new bull run.
It's actually not just believe, it's a hope that the market will finely raise and bring new crypto millionaires to this world.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
galundan9

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 11:04:23 PM

the growth in the crypto market has begun in the past few days in 2019 this is likely your hopes and all of us from last year will soon be paid off
the patience that we live in a bearish market situation throughout the year until now will be replaced with great results
I just hope that this trend will last for a long time this year because I am still waiting for a few coins so that the price can return higher than when I invested in the past year
Kimonoe

Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 03:30:22 AM

People are simply so tired to wait that they ready to believe in every short term raise as to a new bull run.
It's actually not just believe, it's a hope that the market will finely raise and bring new crypto millionaires to this world.
at least with price increases can neutralize their psychology, so it will be healthier in analyzing and not doing panic. of course we hope that the upward trend that occurs can be sustained to penetrate $ 20k

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 05:27:23 AM

the growth in the crypto market has begun in the past few days in 2019 this is likely your hopes and all of us from last year will soon be paid off
the patience that we live in a bearish market situation throughout the year until now will be replaced with great results
I just hope that this trend will last for a long time this year because I am still waiting for a few coins so that the price can return higher than when I invested in the past year

With the experience we had in the past year, this growth now makes people think that it's already a bull run.
Let's admit, we haven't seen this kind of movement last year, we only see a similar movement last 2017, and this price pump now is big that it leads to increase of trading volume which is over $100 billion in just one day.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Valhalaa
Copper Member

Activity: 546
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2019, 06:43:47 AM

at least with price increases can neutralize their psychology, so it will be healthier in analyzing and not doing panic. of course we hope that the upward trend that occurs can be sustained to penetrate $ 20k
yes I hope this price will last even longer because in my opinion we have left a bear market and headed for the bull market so I suggest that the holding coin is considered very potential
I myself have now made a lot of profit from this bull market
and has not lost since this bull market has taken place i hope in the end of this year we can hit 20$k / bitcoin
btcmegastar

Merit: 12

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 07:05:02 AM

That's right now is the time for bitcoin to return to the bulls and leave the bear period, now bitcoin has reached more than $ 7000 and continues to rise, I think now is the right moment for HOLD until the price is really at its peak, if you don't have bitcoin it is also a good time to buy bitcoin because the market shows that bitcoin will continue to rise for some time to come until finally a slight correction occurs and continues to rise again.
yes, I hope this will continue. towards 8k, 10k and even 20k.
welcome bull run. this is just the beginning, and the holders will be happy immediately.
I don't think this is fun, because not everyone holds bitcoin. what about the bounty hunter?
they are just waiting for ethereum to immediately follow the price of bictoin. last year might be a reference, but this year the increase in ethereum doesn't look good.

Many people don't have proper calculation about the market but based on the previous high and low prices the technical analysis will be predicted. So if you make a profit on your previous investment then it is very good to book the profits. So always try to calculate your investment based on the profit you make, now most of the people are eagerly waiting for ETH to recover its price.
Dilerium90

Activity: 756
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 07:32:03 AM

Hey guys,

I believe that the current run up to $7800 is pricing bitcoin a little too high. I say this because my fundamental value algo is saying the price floor is $4750. If we hit the price floor like we did in February again we are looking at a 40% loss. I believe $6000 is a reasonable entry point. Now is the time to sell and make our profits!!

My website explains my fundamental method:

https://www.amsinger.org/fundamental-method

At rare points in bitcoin history has the price fallen below price floor, and those points were OPTIMAL entry points.

Many Thanks,

Aaron
I agree that after such a large increase correction is simply necessary. But the most interesting question is that no one knows where it comes from. Perhaps Bitcoin should reach $ 10,000, and only then adjust to $ 6000. And no one wants to miss the opportunity to earn. However, greediness will be punished anyway.

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 08:16:52 PM

That's right now is the time for bitcoin to return to the bulls and leave the bear period, now bitcoin has reached more than $ 7000 and continues to rise, I think now is the right moment for HOLD until the price is really at its peak, if you don't have bitcoin it is also a good time to buy bitcoin because the market shows that bitcoin will continue to rise for some time to come until finally a slight correction occurs and continues to rise again.
welcome bull run. this is just the beginning, and the holders will be happy immediately.
I don't think this is fun, because not everyone holds bitcoin. what about the bounty hunter?
they are just waiting for ethereum to immediately follow the price of bictoin. last year might be a reference, but this year the increase in ethereum doesn't look good.

If the price of bitcoin is stable, it is time for the altcoins to pump. Its normal in crypto when bitcoin pump they are converting to it, and when the bitcoin is stable they are now converting to altcoins.

I hope that the guys will not rush to sell their cryptocurrencies. If they do it, the market can fall again. naturally, we should hold crypto to support the bullish trend. Wait a bit - altcoins and Bitcoins need time to get up more.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 08:20:55 PM

Hey guys,

I believe that the current run up to $7800 is pricing bitcoin a little too high. I say this because my fundamental value algo is saying the price floor is $4750. If we hit the price floor like we did in February again we are looking at a 40% loss. I believe $6000 is a reasonable entry point. Now is the time to sell and make our profits!!

At rare points in bitcoin history has the price fallen below price floor, and those points were OPTIMAL entry points.

Many Thanks,

Aaron
I agree that after such a large increase correction is simply necessary. But the most interesting question is that no one knows where it comes from. Perhaps Bitcoin should reach $ 10,000, and only then adjust to $ 6000. And no one wants to miss the opportunity to earn. However, greediness will be punished anyway.
Exactly when you buy at 6k then you will have to wait until the price reaches 10k dollar, I have seen since long price has been changing and it gets higher with time, so after bearish market now we are going to see bull with huge increase in price, 10 will be achieve till the end of 2019 or may be at the starting few months of 2020.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 08:27:56 PM

If the price of bitcoin is stable, it is time for the altcoins to pump. Its normal in crypto when bitcoin pump they are converting to it, and when the bitcoin is stable they are now converting to altcoins.

I hope that the guys will not rush to sell their cryptocurrencies. If they do it, the market can fall again. naturally, we should hold crypto to support the bullish trend. Wait a bit - altcoins and Bitcoins need time to get up more.
Inside a long term investors minds keeping assets on hold will support the rise of much stronger bull, if we do like to see the bear to completely being replaced by the bull we should all support the current trend, holding and keep waiting for much higher appraisal and aimed for larger amount of profits, welcoming should be supported so it will stay for long.
cocoadreamboy

Activity: 378
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2019, 11:02:53 PM

Hey guys,

Many Thanks,

Aaron

One thing I have noticed in my research is the whales really aren't that greedy. They know when to pull back and where to stop. There is a reason the price never hit 8500 during this pump and dump, that would of triggered major sell offs. They get their 100% profit and chill Smiley

Check out my site to see the current fundamentals:

https://www.amsinger.org/subscriber-data

I virgin. I pure boy! I dicboy!
cocoadreamboy

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2019, 11:04:39 PM

Hey guys,

Many Thanks,

Aaron
Exactly when you buy at 6k then you will have to wait until the price reaches 10k dollar, I have seen since long price has been changing and it gets higher with time, so after bearish market now we are going to see bull with huge increase in price, 10 will be achieve till the end of 2019 or may be at the starting few months of 2020.

Massively questionable, the hash rate would have to reach 100 exahashes to support a 10k bitcoin.... I do not see that happening anytime soon. Check out my site to see the current Fundamental Price Floor:

dark1234

Activity: 1134
Merit: 167

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 11:43:59 PM

Hey guys,

Many Thanks,

Aaron

Massively questionable, the hash rate would have to reach 100 exahashes to support a 10k bitcoin.... I do not see that happening anytime soon. Check out my site to see the current Fundamental Price Floor:

I am happy with the way you read and analyze prices, but is this a market that is undergoing correction but this will help our attitude to get the basic fundamental benefits of the market today. And is it possible in the short term to reach 8-9k

cocoadreamboy

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2019, 11:48:02 PM

Hey guys,

Many Thanks,

Aaron

I am happy with the way you read and analyze prices, but is this a market that is undergoing correction but this will help our attitude to get the basic fundamental benefits of the market today. And is it possible in the short term to reach 8-9k

I agree but if it goes to 9k, you are looking at a greater than 50% loss on investment. Why would anyone in their right minds buy something with a high chance of 50% loss very quickly. It is gambling if you are buying right now and especially at 9k. I'm an investor not a gambler. My father is a gambler though lol

kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 11:53:19 PM

This year I didn't get that much profits only thing I did was holding my investments , I hope all my patience will pay off next year and there will be bull market and I make more profits  Grin 

many investors are in same hope only ?? I would like to know what you guys think about next year,
Yeah last year is almost nightmare of some investor, bounty hunter and traders but still people stay believe that Bill run will coming this year and as we see the market is good its good to start to make profits and back what we lose last year. Maybe to others is so hard but if you still believe you can make it.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 01:04:01 AM

The current state of the market is good looking as Bitcoin spearhead the green movement on the market. This has thrilled many investors on the market, giving them some level of confidence that the much anticipated bull market is finally very imminent. The market has indeed broken the barriers of the bear market and has made a significant recovery of which BTC has moved from $3.8K to $7.8K.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 04:24:03 AM

This year I didn't get that much profits only thing I did was holding my investments , I hope all my patience will pay off next year and there will be bull market and I make more profits  Grin 

many investors are in same hope only ?? I would like to know what you guys think about next year,
Yeah last year is almost nightmare of some investor, bounty hunter and traders but still people stay believe that Bill run will coming this year and as we see the market is good its good to start to make profits and back what we lose last year. Maybe to others is so hard but if you still believe you can make it.

How can you say that it is a nightmare?

All of the investors do make losses in that time but that is expected since we are all investing in a decentralized cryptocurrency and all we can do is take advantages or opportunities. In that dump also, investors that want to invest in Bitcoin can invest. Holding it is one of the great things that ever happened to investors even in its ATH.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: