Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:18:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Jump out of the ship when it is sinking.  (Read 974 times)
mickeybuddy27

Activity: 429
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 01:24:26 PM

If this is a ship and you are in control of your money that means you are the captain of the ship. What kind of captain do you aspire to be, is the question you need to ask yourself.

You are the who can decide what to do but still do not panic. You cannot let things to destroy you. The captain is the one who controls the ship, there is an alternative for them to save themselves. Every risks come on every action you take. The price won't sink deeper for you to worry especially if what you have has a potential to grow.

gesdan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 01:53:59 PM

we should care about the cryptocurrency price right now, we all know don't know about it in the future. maybe it will rise up or it will go down and down again. but for people who believe in bitcoin, it is not a big problem, they will still use bitcoin as long as they can

jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 02:03:31 PM

If you are afraid of sinking in the bitcoin ship so much then maybe you should withdraw your money and try to invest to something else. No advice here. It is up to you
I agree in your opinion if you scared to lose your investment in bitcoin its better to back out your investment and try to other business. Your investment is your responsibility no one can advice you cause that's your investment.

jcpone

Activity: 685
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 02:12:31 PM

"Jump out of the ship when it is sinking." This is true. But, cryptocurrency market isn't sinking yet. So, there's no reason to jump out of the ship. Yes, it's almost a year of downward trends, but the market will surely bounce back next year due to expected approval of the bitcoin ETF. I feel positive about this ETF.
wow.magic

Activity: 303
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 03:12:29 PM

If the current price of bitcoin is like a nightmare because the price falls, but over time we will wake up and we will think that it is just a dream. I think there is still hope and there will be a bright day for Bitcoin.
You're right bitcoin now facing a nightmare the value it's so dip.  Don't be afraid in nightmare it is only a dream and another day will come to bitcoin it rise like a sun and give you bright day.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 04:18:28 PM

Well since we can not predict what will happen in the next six months in the cryptocurrency market and bitcoin in particular it wise for us to take caution and cut lose where we can and also try to take the risk of our investment since we don't know what will happen in the market in the next six months to come.
TBboys

Activity: 126
Merit: 15

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 04:23:57 PM

If you think Bitcoin is a broken ship, you can jump out of it at any time, of course, but I must remind you that it can be very difficult when you want to get on board again.
By the way, I don't think the ship is sinking now. It's just temporarily grounded. It will sail again as long as the tide rises.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
ibrayzorhaf

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 06:16:43 PM

in my opinion for now we just need to be careful and keep seeing good projects when they are destroyed now. when this does not mean there is no good project, even if only a little. investors must repeat the initial bookkeeping by making new investments again.
sikkan

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 06:38:46 PM

who said the ship is sinking? It simply ran into a gale. The rise and falls happen in the market it's a normal situation.

▄▀▀▄         ▄▀▀▄
     ▀▄▄▀         ▀▄▄▀              ▄▄
       █           ▐▌           ▄▄▄█  █
       █      ▄▄████████▄▄    ▄█▀   ▀▀
       █▄▄▄▄████████████████▄█▀ 
         ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄ 
        ██████▀         ▐███████
 ▄▄    ▐█████▌   ▄████▄▄████████▌    ▄▄
█  █▄▄▄███████▄     ▀▀███████████▄▄▄█  █
 ▀▀    ██████████▄▄     ▀████████    ▀▀
       ▐███████▀▀████▀   ▐██████▌
        ██████▌         ▄███████
         ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
          ▄█████████████████▀▀▀▀█
        ▄█▀   ▀▀████████▀▀      █
       █▀          ▐▌           █
       █            ▀▀▀█        █
      ▄▀▀▄            ▄▀▀▄     ▄▀▀▄
      ▀▄▄▀            ▀▄▄▀     ▀▄▄▀

SOVREN

Blockchain Innovation for Securities Markets      Current STO Sale Price
          Trade. Pay. Borrow. Play.   ─────────────────────        1 SVRN = $1.00

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
delphic

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 06:44:26 PM

This prospect does not please me at all. But I'm afraid it might be true. The exchange rate is projected to decline to 1,000 next year. Just a disaster. Only a miracle can save us. And I hope it will happen in the second half of next year.

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
pixie85

Activity: 2156
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 06:44:52 PM

How can you tell when the ship is sinking? Usually by a hole in the hull. What does it mean when a ship has a hole? We could explain it as a loss of integrity, a structural failure.
If Bitcoin was a sinking ship it would be having fundamental, holes that need to be patched. There's no such thing!
Bitcoin that you are now selling for 3000 dollars is the same Bitcoin you were buying for over 10000 a year before. It's even better and faster now.
SventraPapere

Activity: 410

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 06:49:02 PM

Prices are flying down like a plane. And I'm afraid it won't stop until at least next year.Next year will be indicative in all senses, spheres and relations. If bitcoin survives in 2019, it will have a chance for a bright future.

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
norachuks

Activity: 331
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 06:57:24 PM

It is necessary to jump out of the sink when it is sinking but not to compare to bitcoin because it is not sinking, it is on maintaince and am not giving up.

YouSeeMe  - Bartcoin - Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
rudox

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 07:01:12 PM

There is nothing more to add or advice than cut your losses now. The price is heading to $2500 as the next support and when that happens you can now know how much money that has left your portfolio. The speed at which the price is falling is alarming and this is not even connected with any news sentiments at all. We have had some news that supposes to lift the market yet it did not help to change the course of the price movement.
mekie

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:52:53 PM

Firstly and I speak as an amature sailer (yachts) rule number one- you always stay with the boat! that is unless it has actually completely sunk the reason is simple- it is a lot easier for the rescuers to spot a boat even partially submerged than your little head bobbing about. So stick with Bitcoin it may be having a bit of a rough time but I strongly recommend staying with it, at least until it slips gently under, (which isn't going to happen.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●      DAFZO.io      ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS
miropp

Activity: 810
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 10:00:26 PM

I still have hopes that the bad days will end soon. Perhaps the price will fall even lower, but I believe that this is not the end. I believe that those who survive receive a good fee for their patience.

exstasie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 10:14:02 PM

BTC prices are falling continously. Investors in the waking should alert themselves and try to minimise losses by booking profit . If this trend continue for another six months perhaps the present prices will look like a nighmare and  it will be late ,moreover the predictions of lower level becoming true .If it is negative view or advise to follow ?

Date Registered: September 29, 2018, 11:49:35 AM

The newcomers are getting really scared. The fear is almost palpable!

Fortunately, this is a good sign, at least for a fat medium term bounce. I always thought people were too confident in the $6,000s. Now we're finally seeing the later parts of the bubble cycle play out: fear, capitulation, and despair.

carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 10:49:04 PM

It is necessary to jump out of the sink when it is sinking but not to compare to bitcoin because it is not sinking, it is on maintaince and am not giving up.
When the ship is sinking it is time to decide whether to jump or stay. In bitcoin most users are staying because we still believe in the future. So, it is good that you are not giving up as do I am also holding on.
ChinkyEyes

Activity: 687
Merit: 301

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 12:16:03 PM

If this is a ship and you are in control of your money that means you are the captain of the ship. What kind of captain do you aspire to be, is the question you need to ask yourself.

I wouldn't have it any other way. ALL OR NOTHING
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 02:04:19 PM

BTC prices are falling continously. Investors in the waking should alert themselves and try to minimise losses by booking profit . If this trend continue for another six months perhaps the present prices will look like a nighmare and  it will be late ,moreover the predictions of lower level becoming true .If it is negative view or advise to follow ?
Firstly, jumping out of the bitcoin market ship because it is sinking is defintely not the right decision because this year market is something I predicted not experienced any bullish market.
Secondly, this is not the first time the crypto market will be in this kind of situation and the best thing to do is to accumulate more coin but never invest more than ones can afford to loose.

Yes i agree on that maybe we dont need to jump out because bitcoin os not a ship. I believe that the bitcoin will rise soon and if we are going to move out on tgis feild we cannot really earn a huge amount of profit. So I think we need to wait for it until such time that it will rise again and earn a profit from it . Crypto really needs patience this time because it is on dip so let us have patience.
Good to hear this from you because crypto business does need to the patience act and making every seconds count through the act of seizing every moment when the market create some kind of opportunities. But, I dont agree with what you said about the market to return back to it glorious days very soon because it will take the market acouple of months to do that.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀