Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:17:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Waves knock out Ethereum  (Read 12946 times)
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:42:35 AM

Waves have a chance to compete with ethereum. Many ethereum competitor right now and i think waves give more advantages than ethereum. Many feature on waves and i am believe waves price will increasing

I had heard that waves got a better feature, but the one that still in people's mind when I say smart contract is the eth, eth is a very popular altcoin, it got a better reputation than waves, I also believe waves is a great coin, the price will go up but it's still far away from taking eth place, when talk about place to used eth is better than waves
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:46:38 AM

Yes, if we look at the recent wave price movements, the price increase is drastic in a few hours and now the price of waves is up to 10% base on CMC. However, I doubt that will happen afterwards, ethereum is not an altcoin that can be excluded, the community is very much even everyone believes ethereum will balance the price of bitcoin in the future.
atayating

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:46:53 AM

I don't think this is a knockout. Ethereum is still the king of ICO. Although XRP now ranks second in cryptocurrency, it does not conflict with the use of Ethereum.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
roy12875

Activity: 127

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:54:24 AM

If any know why the wave price have raised almost 50% in this week, I wonder why the altcoins and the market are keeping continue to drop, but some altcoins price are suddenly bumping without any new, how can I know it and invest it first?

EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:59:58 AM

We can only wait for each coin to show their latest features, this is a developer function. For them developers are a success of a coin, if the coin developer has credibility, knowledge and experience with the world of technology, especially cryptocurrency, then sooner or later the coin will grow well. Same when we see the waves today, the drastic price increase and the latest features in the waves I think every investor who knows this information they will immediately buy waves.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 10:10:28 AM

To start with I disagree that waves held its position
Because just 4-5 months ago my 12 waves token was worth over 150$
Today reverse is the case

How can waves outwit Ethereum with such ?
Even with latest app development and project and users
It’s still way behind

I agree with your opinion, I would have voted for Waves as the next big thing if they keep their price even though the market is in bad situation, but Waves also suffer, wait till we see a bull run and see if they really beat Ethereum as one of the most adopted coin after Bitcoin.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 10:18:23 AM
Last edit: December 17, 2018, 01:59:43 AM by bitcoin31

I have that two coin and this is both potential . But if we comparing ethereum still better. But once ethereum become king the next coin who possible to become the next top 2 or next ethereum will be the waves but it not same to ethereum.
Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 12:29:31 PM

At the bearish market, the waves steadily hold their position, and when price of Bitcoin is falling , the price of Waves is rising! The functionality of the Waves is much higher than Eth. Usability is better, fast transactions, own stock exchange, powerful mobile applications for Android and iOS. And there will be a lot of interesting features. This is the time to buy waves.

So, can the Waves take the place of the Ethereum? Yes, and it will happen soon  Smiley

I would like to know the opinion of the forum! Thanks

I don't know where you get your statistics and all. However, what I know is that this that you have brought is actually nothing but a lie. It's nothing compared to the what the truth is.

Though, waves may be rising also, this in any sense should under estimate ETH. ETH is still more better.
JimmyNg90
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 12:34:13 PM

So, can the Waves take the place of the Ethereum? Yes, and it will happen soon  Smiley

I actually have never seen any projects being successful in Waves platform. If we talk about beating down ETH, I also think there is no turn for Waves. Waves platform needs to make the big evolution to be the dominator of altcoins.

╭═══════════════════   PETLIFE  ═══════════════════╮
│   Blockchain in veterinary medicine  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
Tipstar

Activity: 1792
Merit: 281

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 12:56:25 PM

Waves is actually a failed product. A missed shot.
Ethereum have other real competitors to worry about, EOS, Stellar, TORN, NEM, NEO, Cardano, they do posses some threat to Ethereum in various sector while waves is just a scammer heaven.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

braves182

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 12:59:34 PM

I like waves, but I don't see a reason why this project can replace Ethereum. The speed is fast, Yes, but that's because the network isn't overloaded yet. There are blockchains and faster than waves, but they are far behind. Ether, of course, is weak, but so far can hardly be replaced by anyone.

█▀▄ ▀ ▄▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄ █░█
THE MOST ADVANCED AND SAFE CRYPTOCURRENCY █▀█ █ ░▀▄ ░█░ █░█ ▄▀▄WHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOKTELEGRAMONEPAGER
EXCHANGE IN THE WORLD ▀▀░ ▀ ▀▀░ ░▀░ ░▀░ ▀░▀⬡the B I S T O X exchange⬡
Cianix

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 01:05:08 PM

I don't think this is a knockout. Ethereum is still the king of ICO. Although XRP now ranks second in cryptocurrency, it does not conflict with the use of Ethereum.
I do not think that ripple will take 2nd place for a long time , I believe when the market finds the bottom and investors will come to the ico, Ethereum will take 2nd place in capitalization, well, I think the waves will show time only better or not

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 01:08:14 PM

They are two of my favorite coin but I doubt that it's too early to tell, Ethereum has been in the top position for a very long time and Waves is just showing improvement, it is too long to go before we can talk about surpassing Ethereum, I have to see them climbing the top ten then we can talk about Waves surpassing Eth.
nebuch

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 01:09:40 PM

I also like how waves aggressively performed in the market that maintains its popularity and potential. Introducing waves to others couldn't be a mistakes however in terms of replacing ethereum or overtaking eth. I think at this time it will be hard. Although possible sooner waves could replace ethereum but I also believe that it is not an easy trophies to achieve in easy way.
Mypanara19

Activity: 826

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 03:45:32 PM

At the bearish market, the waves steadily hold their position, and when price of Bitcoin is falling , the price of Waves is rising! The functionality of the Waves is much higher than Eth. Usability is better, fast transactions, own stock exchange, powerful mobile applications for Android and iOS. And there will be a lot of interesting features. This is the time to buy waves.

What's lacking with waves is popularity as compared with ethereum. I have participated with some of the bounty campaign previously where they used waves for their token but suddenly they change with ethereum because most of its supporters are wondering why they used waves when ethereum is the one that is widely known by majority of traders and investors.
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 03:49:31 PM

Nah, neo has waves beat hands down.
and then you have the newer ones like stellar and ada that have yet to be fully integrated.
On paper they seem to be better, if they can make it a reality thatn waves is just old news.

Well, they best thing for the market is actually to have two or three smart contract platforms that are all viable.
When just one dominates, it can lead to big market manipulation scenarios.
Monopolies are never good.

Some people have mentioned eos, but I don't think eos will last past 2020.
Although the mainnet has been released, it is struggling with so many problems it hasn't penetrated the market yet.

Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 04:11:46 PM

This is not enough to conclude that waves has surpassed ethereum. You need to wait and see it it will be sustained, but even at that, you cannot compare the network of ethereum with waves, because ethereum is far better.
If you are saying that waves is faster than ethereum in the speed of transactions, do you know the number of transactions that are being processed on ethereum network at the same time? I am sure waves cannot withstand its capacity.
iyah adrian

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 04:22:51 PM

While indeed Waves can paralyze ethereum, but this is temporary. Because I am sure Ethereum will increase again and will become an outsider and certainly will make Waves. We will see in the next few weeks.
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 04:27:08 PM

I do not think so. Ethereum is suffering because the whole market is suffering (and, attention, not only that of the crypto: look at the charts of the economy in general ...).
And there are many valid projects that are suffering unjustly. But who will be able to resist, will know a new, impressive growth.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 04:29:17 PM

Yes, today Waves looks like Stratis 1.5 years ago. But watch on the Stratis today. Strong project with excellent team and good developments. But where is he? And what his price now after 400k sat? Price is not the determining factor. Project need much more. That's why I think Waves is not bad but can't win ETH
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: