Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:59:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Waves knock out Ethereum  (Read 12946 times)
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:00:36 PM

waves is a good project but this doesn't mean that he can beat ethereum easily in the long run and with scalability ethereum will remain the king thanks to first mover advantage
VolkoB (OP)

Activity: 298
Merit: 11

Be happy =)

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:09:14 PM

waves is a good project but this doesn't mean that he can beat ethereum easily in the long run and with scalability ethereum will remain the king thanks to first mover advantage
Today was 1 Waves = 0.0012 BTC. Its only start. Eth does not have the advantages of a first-comer. Eth is just a tool that is already inferior to many in ease of use and its price will soon fall.
Prettymie

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:15:22 PM

At the bearish market, the waves steadily hold their position, and when price of Bitcoin is falling , the price of Waves is rising! The functionality of the Waves is much higher than Eth. Usability is better, fast transactions, own stock exchange, powerful mobile applications for Android and iOS. And there will be a lot of interesting features. This is the time to buy waves.

So, can the Waves take the place of the Ethereum? Yes, and it will happen soon  Smiley

sniff

I would like to know the opinion of the forum! Thanks
Every alts has potential to grow and all devs will create hype to attract more new investors to put money on their project. It's just a hype for Waves to knock out Ethereum because we all know that ETH can really bounce back in a right time. Does Waves can sustain his rally? Without the solid support of their community it's difficult to sustain a good rally against the flow of bitcoin.
Successv

Activity: 207
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:38:34 PM

The Waves team took into account many shortcomings and problems that have arisen with Ethereum, so it is quite possible that the waves will be able to go further!
candelavan

Activity: 447
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:35:43 AM

Well done waves and watching eth errors, and due to this, they got their way. But who will sooner or later lead them to the ceiling into which they will abut, and there it will already be seen what the project represents?
You just don’t have to rush to extremes, both projects are good in their own way and should be in your personal portfolio.
dagelan

Activity: 423

BitbondSTO.com

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:37:51 AM

it was very nice to see what was shown today, ethereum formed a support of $ 110 and bitcoin broke through $ 4,000. I don't see waves in detail, but in my opinion ethereum is better

ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:50:47 AM

I think investor finally pay attention to waves, it's supporting 6,000 transactions per minute which equates to 100 per second and ethereum is capable of around 10~15 transactions per second currently, I think waves is faster than ethereum right now, anyway waves could also interest investors with its dual business focuses of token creation and smart contract blockchain functionality and decentralized exchange, giving it two markets to drive success.
shad_ow90

Activity: 224

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 01:21:37 PM

At the bearish market, the waves steadily hold their position, and when price of Bitcoin is falling , the price of Waves is rising! The functionality of the Waves is much higher than Eth. Usability is better, fast transactions, own stock exchange, powerful mobile applications for Android and iOS. And there will be a lot of interesting features. This is the time to buy waves.

So, can the Waves take the place of the Ethereum? Yes, and it will happen soon  Smiley

Maybe Wave is having several advantages more than Ethereum. But you should know one thing, beyond Bitcoin, Ethereum is one platform which has the highest safety and almost community need this thing. If one coin has fast transaction speed but not safe, will you use it??

DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
MendozaCharles

Activity: 125

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 01:43:11 PM

it was very nice to see what was shown today, ethereum formed a support of $ 110 and bitcoin broke through $ 4,000. I don't see waves in detail, but in my opinion ethereum is better
As ETH and BTC fell, Waves had a very strong growth, almost 100% in a week. I think Waves can overcome ETH if ETH continues to fall in the next time, look at XRP, now ETH can not pass XRP again

Bitcoin Bull Run is Coming 🌅
wxganz

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 08:54:42 AM

As for the WAVES platform then rise no matter what. The only drawback is a bad attitude to the community - the lack of technical support and a huge amount of false news. ETH was not seen in this. Since the Butorin team is working on its project and not engaged in agitation and anti-advertising. My choice is obvious. Although ETH is currently experiencing temporary difficulties, I believe in it more.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Absolutep

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 09:02:29 AM

It is far way too much to think that waves will take over from ETH. There are other coins that have got better features, yet they are yet to overtake ETH.
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 01:36:59 PM

This is simply sadness. How brilliant it was once in Ethereum. Now many coins have begun to challenge Ethereum. This is a surprising result, but I don't think Ethereum will disappear. At present, the value of Ethereum is indeed beyond the reach of other coins.
Lol. One thing you have to understand about this life is that nothing is indispensable and if you manage to lag a little bit without considering the things you need to do to upgrade as quick as possible, then you will definitely get to find yourself being screwed over. If care is not taken, when it comes to smart contract, ethereum will end up losing that spot, and looking at some of the things that waves have going on regarding development, I would not be surprised. Vitalik promised a lot of things though, but at this stage, action is needed, and not promises.
Billian_c

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 04:47:32 PM

I want to share my thoughts about WAVES, I'm hodling/following the project since more than 1 year, and the recent 300% pump on the monthly chart is just awesome .

I bought WAVES more than 1 year ago at 85k. Then I saw the coin down more than 80% like 95% of all coins, but now, WAVES is back on this  85k + range !
I never lost hope on the project, because i'm liking/using the dex to trade and lease so the price is not the only imoportant thing for me.
Now, I can say that I know what mean the "HODL" term : A lot of emotions .

Now that I shared personal thoughts about holding WAVES for more than 1 year, I'll reply to the question asked by the autor of this thread and then, share more thoughts :p

Can the Waves take the place of the Ethereum?
I want to say YES and NO, I hope this happens, but after thinking about 1 year about this question, my answer is : NO

WHY ?
Because of developer.
Ethereum is more used/popupal than WAVES, everyone know this. It's the same for a developer, when you come first on blockchain dev (like smart contract), you start to learn first how to create a smart contract on ethereum ,because there is more tuto/video .
Also, developers are "lazy", do you think that someone who made a script on ethereum using SOLIDITY will start to learn the RIDE language from WAVES ?
Maybe it will only take some hours/days  to switch from SOLIDITY to RIDE , but I think there is not enough interest .
So less dev, less "DAPPS", no "KILLER DAPPS", less volume, less interest ...

But this is not bad for WAVES.
You're not buying all your coin on binance ? Coinbase,bittrex,poloniex,kraken.. They are all "popular".
So ETH can be the number one, WAVES will be the 2nd or 3st.
If you think about crypto adoption in the world, if 50% people in the world using crypto, it will be 3 to 4 billion people buying crypto every days/months/years. To be in the 2nd or 3st place in this case will be awesome.

My thoughts about the price are that it will be very volatile for the next 2/3 weeks because of daytrader ect...
Smart asset will be activated in 2 week, this let open the speculation about the price during this time.

Also just one more thing :
Less than 1 months ago sasha posted something like "$WAVES MOON!" on twitter.
Since this message the price pumped about 300% ...
It's very good for me, I sold my one year bag and made 40%+ profit by selling/buying on the DEX. but that's very strange ...
Now that I saw before that the waves team was accused of pump/dump schema, I think it's realy possible and if true, it's not honorable

If you search more on twittter, you'll also see that sasha made a tweet some months ago that said that the "marketing" for WAVES will start in a few months once the smart contrat will be implemented.
Mobile app, tokenemica,vostok,smart asset live , I think we are now on this "marketing" period and it can be good for the price .

Now sasha posted on twitter "cryptowinter will be short", I think all of theses tweets make people crazy.
tmskcimen

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 05:34:05 PM

Well, I know that waves is a good coin like wise Ethereum is also a greater coin, I will always give it to Ethereum because it has more value and more recognition. I think you can't knock out the ethereum.
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 05:35:55 PM

Waves will not be able to do anything with ETH because today ETH is a project on which projects are released by default. I think that today this is probably the most significant project after BTC. Therefore, in comparison with the Waves is not entirely correct.
okanciftci74

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 09:40:39 PM

Waves and ETH are the two coins that have own platform. Waves recently launched new updates that is user-friendly. Of the two ETH is more user-friendly. If ETH update few in the upcoming days it will be more user-friendly.
snykutlug

Merit: 17

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 10:12:27 PM

I think both of them are good projects that involve a team of great professionals who are constantly busy improving the quality of their projects so that without taking any risks, I will invest in both. invest in waves today and get your prize in the future.
tenakha

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 10:55:52 PM

So, can the Waves take the place of the Ethereum? Yes, and it will happen soon  Smiley

In my opinion last increase of WAVE is related to luck. Because new version of mobile wallet could not influence the price so much. And unlike you I think that the increase of Bitcoin helped him in this situation. So if you look attentionly you can see the news came with the BTC increase at the same time in 18 December.
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 10:59:51 PM

It's high time we stopped tagging price action to how great a project is. Also, comparing two great projects make no sense to me when it's only about price pump. I like both projects, WAVES and Ethereum , but I really like ETH project aim and achievements so far. Yeah the pump in waves price was due to big news, ETH Constantinople and other big news might cause same effect on price movement.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
apitico

Activity: 571

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 11:22:11 PM

I think that the waves have a strong potential for growth, but they will not be able to overtake Ethereum. Ethereum is one of the strongest coins that will continue to defend its position.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: