Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:51:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help Me,Please  (Read 354 times)
matdog1 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 07:07:44 AM

hello mr moderator? help me please unbanned me  Sad, i dont know why im got banned permanen, i follow the rules Sad
this my account https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1164403;sa=summary
thank you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Findingnemo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 758

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 07:34:38 AM

Moderators,can't unban any account only admins can do that.
When you got perma ban then the reason will be plagiarism so in that case there will be no excuse.

Note:You broke the rules if you did plagiarism.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
matdog1 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 07:36:08 AM

Moderators,can't unban any account only admins can do that.
When you got perma ban then the reason will be plagiarism so in that case there will be no excuse.

Note:You broke the rules if you did plagiarism.
I don't do plagiarism
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 07:40:26 AM
Merited by Foxpup (1), LFC_Bitcoin (1), DireWolfM14 (1)

I don't do plagiarism

Yeah... about that:

I think they know which is the better coin to invest is to determined the feedback of the investors in their services or you may look for some websites that tells about the credibility of the company in their business operation during their existence.

I think they know which is the better coin to invest is to determined the feedback of the investors in their
services or you may look for some websites that tells about the credibility of the company in their business operation during their existence.

And just in case you're thinking of saying "I've only done this once":

Yes, Altcoins are needed as an alternative currency for those who want to pay and use other money. Altcoins do not pretend to anything, they are just an alternative. It's like a lot of currencies and each country has its own, and in this case according to preferences, so that you can use either one or the other. A good option for those who consider both long-term and short-term investments. Bitcoin is mined and will be mined, as this is the most promising and profitable crypto currency.

Altcoin here is indispensable as an alternative currency for those who want to pay and use other money.
So you can use one or the other. A good choice for those considering long term and short term investments. Bitcoin is mined and will be mined, because this is the most promising and profitable crypto currency.
Here Altcoin does not pretend anything, they are just an alternative.
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:05:20 AM

I don't do plagiarism

Yeah... about that:

I think they know which is the better coin to invest is to determined the feedback of the investors in their services or you may look for some websites that tells about the credibility of the company in their business operation during their existence.

I think they know which is the better coin to invest is to determined the feedback of the investors in their
services or you may look for some websites that tells about the credibility of the company in their business operation during their existence.

This one is really funny because the OP quoted Danglen and then "responded" with the exact same words. Maybe the OP was trying to be a parrot. 
Findingnemo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 758

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 09:54:07 AM

I don't do plagiarism

Yeah... about that:

This one is really funny because the OP quoted Danglen and then "responded" with the exact same words. Maybe the OP was trying to be a parrot. 
Pathetic,

Lets see what reply he got for this post, Roll Eyes
OP you broke the rules so your account will be banned forever,move on now.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 12:44:53 PM

With this evidences I think you have been convicted for plagiarism and copy and pesting which is one of the greatest offense in the forum, sorry man you have to move on. You account can't be unbanned.
HODL2090

Activity: 210
Merit: 29

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 03:06:21 PM

And really sad as well that obvious rule breakers would start threads appealing their bans, when they never bothered to check the rules, ir deliberately ignored the forum guidelines.
And make other users run another search on their posts looking for the reason.
It just hits another mark in the pliagarism bingo.
bones261
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 03:19:13 PM

And really sad as well that obvious rule breakers would start threads appealing their bans, when they never bothered to check the rules, ir deliberately ignored the forum guidelines.

I think the 1st example suchmoon presented was some type of copy/paste error. However, the second example changed a few words around. The fact that the OP decided to spin the text demonstrates to me that he knew that outright copy/paste was wrong and either was trying to cover it up or somehow thought and the ideas and words became his just because it is slightly different.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 03:38:01 PM

I think the 1st example suchmoon presented was some type of copy/paste error.

Isn't all plagiarism a "copy/paste error"? Smiley

Seriously though, I considered that and that's why I reported the user twice. But it's extremely unlikely to accidentally copy the post you're quoting (why would you do that?) then completely accidentally insert a line break in it.

I understand some other scenarios where a mangled quote can push the text out and seem like a copy-paste. This though is a genuine copy-paste with no plausible excuse.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 03:59:26 PM

I think the 1st example suchmoon presented was some type of copy/paste error. However, the second example changed a few words around. The fact that the OP decided to spin the text demonstrates to me that he knew that outright copy/paste was wrong and either was trying to cover it up or somehow thought and the ideas and words became his just because it is slightly different.

Agree with this. It is unthinkable he was trying to pass it as his own work I mean you could argue his post contains the source as reference if people did not just read the other post 1 second before.

But no hope for the other one. I doubt you will hear anything more from him.

Gvanca24

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 09:39:09 PM

Agree with this. It is unthinkable he was trying to pass it as his own work I mean you could argue his post contains the source as reference if people did not just read the other post 1 second before.

But no hope for the other one. I doubt you will hear anything more from him.

yeah, i cant imagine, haw can make this post without mistake (Copy/Paste)

[/b][/color]

♦♦  SokuSwap  ♦♦
──   I use Soku, do you?   ──
bones261
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 10:05:45 PM

yeah, i cant imagine, haw can make this post without mistake (Copy/Paste)

My theory is that the OP had a glitch in a script/bot he was using. However, I have no way to prove it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: