Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:53:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Ripple Recover?  (Read 21790 times)
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 02:56:40 PM

A good cryptocurrency like XRP will recover for sure but I don't know how long it'll take for XRP to recover after this terrible time. Maybe we will see XRP rise back and reach to new ATH price at the end of 2019 or maybe earlier than that Smiley
This is true, xrp can recover in time since almost crypto are falling and we are in bearish market. We do know when is the time of recovery but I believe we will see another good increase of price of this coin.
geminiboy

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

https://ammut.network/

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 03:11:35 PM

Riak will recover in the near future, rest assured that Ripple will not just give up. Ripple is a good and trustworthy coin, so we don't need to worry about Ripple anymore. Of course it will return to normal again
indeed ripple has the strength to survive in the current market situation, ripple recovery will occur if the bitcoin returns to recover, as much as any ripple power to survive it will collapse if the price of bitcoin declines, unless the ripple can escape the dependence of the btc price

Stewart66

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

https://www.cd3d.app

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 03:27:56 PM

I am also sure that in the near future ripple and other cryptocurrency will soon recover and rise again in price, coin ripple included in potential coins so there is no doubt that ripple has a good future, if the price of bitcoin rises then the ripple price will also rise.

thefoex

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 03:47:43 PM

Riak will recover in the near future, rest assured that Ripple will not just give up. Ripple is a good and trustworthy coin, so we don't need to worry about Ripple anymore. Of course it will return to normal again

all coins will recover including ripple if the price of bitcoin starts to improve, the current situation exists because the price of bitcoin is falling. the XRP price falls and it's not entirely wrong from the ripple. if we see information and news about this project, almost everything is good.

so I'm sure if the market recovers the first coin will go up one of them is ripple.
mrcastelo

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 03:51:20 PM

Of course, It will recover, The only question is when. We only need to do is wait. If You have extra cash, you can continue to load your bags if you want. But if not, just stay put, and wait patiently until the market goes up again.
Ditlycel

Activity: 263
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 03:53:54 PM

Now of course I really doubt that ripple will increase as the market falls , and ripple is no exception on this I think he will still fall or be sideways when bitcoin will go in bullish trend then I think will turn ripple

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 03:54:32 PM

Ripple needed time for recovering about two or three months later, but is depend how bitcoin price is growing up, but when bitcoin price still down and lower more impossible got ripple at higher and recovery to strong price.
Actually, all cryptocurrencies including ripple takes time to recover some coins takes year to become fully recover. As of now we been face big problem which the market are now down and even the top cryptocurrencies and because of that I think it may take couple of money or even years to recover.
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 04:00:36 PM

So many people saying ripple will go up because it's a good coin.
Not even explaining what is good about it and why it would go up.

This really goes to show how much people do not know about the coins they invest in.
Also, it goes to show they know nothing of how market economics work.

It would be wise to do some research about what ripple is all about.
You will quickly find a lot of evidence showing how much of a shady company it is.

The biggest thing, is that actually, the company itself owns a large amount of the available XRP.
The coin itself, has no function whatsoever.
So why do they hodl so much? Easy, they artificially pump their own coin.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 04:28:26 PM

Trustworthy coin?

how about if you know that the company who created Ripple holds more than you are expecting? and they can dump anytime soon when the market becomes better again.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:31:29 AM

Ripple has been around for YEARS and people are not realizing it is just the old bitcoin cash.

XRP was invented because the company Ripple wanted to get some funding and use those funds to create a blockchain that would help the financial world for their transaction issues, thanks to the new Ripple Blockchain all banks and investors could use their blockchain to do their transactions and it would cost basically nothing and that small tiny amount for those banks would combine make a lot of money for Ripple company.

Moreover, everyone forgot that XRP is not Ripple and Ripple is not XRP. So when ripple company makes a lot of money thanks to their blockchain XRP is not getting any profit from it however people keep buying and selling it for some reason. There is nothing backing it and no utility to it yet it is still one of the top coins consistently.
Beldon

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:47:52 AM

Of course the ripple will recover, only we can't be sure of the time because indeed this is difficult to predict, and of course this requires time for the ripple to recover and also for the other coins

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
treatWy

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:57:25 AM

Ripple will recover again no doubt about that as ripple went into different way in crypto. The market condition does not hold the future of ripple but the investors dictates of what would be the trend. It is good and definitely won't be dead as a matter fact ripple is getting into earning more popularity.

▬▬ ●   P A R Q   ● ▬▬ A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬ ● https://www.parqtoken.com ● ▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Farahtenan

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 04:22:55 AM

Ripple does have good development and will continue to strive to be the best coin, I think it still takes time to be more convincing to investors so that Ripple is truly valuable.
JayCue

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 06:12:39 AM

The whole cryptocurrency market is down the moment the bitcoin value falls. There's no exception in it. But the good thing is when someone falls down there will also be the time that it will rise again. As I always say to my crypto friends, we just have to wait patiently.

⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
akeda

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 06:26:22 AM

Yes I believe in this if the ripple will return to normal, a strong and good ripple coin and I also believe that in the future it will grow better and in the future it will be more widely known

grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 06:37:37 AM

see his progress up to now, the ripple rated indeed coins that have potential and will be great. can shift the ethereum until this time of course showed that ripple can afford to be larger in the long-term investment in the future. given the fairly high ATH the time then certainly ripple still has the same potential, will be even more.
No One

Activity: 417

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 06:42:43 AM

I am a strong supporter of ripple. I think that ripple will come stronger and be valuable irrespective of other coins. It is clear that ripple has been on a move to partner with banks and other organizations to make it usable and implement its ideas. We can see the market also that ripple has performed well despite the market meltdown.

StepChain  │  A Responsible Fitness App
cryptomaster420

Activity: 256

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 12:39:43 PM

I think institutions will try to push us Ripple instead of decentralized coins.
Bad for crypto as a whole, but good for ripple.
I personally think it's good to make money from ripple now that it's cheap.

Volk-05

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 01:44:17 PM

I don’t see Ripple as a cryptocurrency at all, and there are a number of reasons why I don’t like it and I don’t believe in it, so I don’t think that this coin will ever exist on the market at all!
tuanytcc

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 02:23:28 PM

This thing is obvious. It is not concidental that it is being the coin which have the second largest market cap , just after Bitcoin and there are many fiat-exchanges use Ripple to transfer between fiat money and cryptocurrency beside USDT, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: