Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:06:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Ripple Recover?  (Read 21790 times)
paradigmaV

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 02:37:48 PM

Riak will recover in the near future, rest assured that Ripple will not just give up. Ripple is a good and trustworthy coin, so we don't need to worry about Ripple anymore. Of course it will return to normal again

Any coin must be effective in use so that the price of it grows. While I see only speculation. No final product. Coins are not used and it’s not a fact that holding a ripple is a good idea. Do not forget that half of the coins are with the developers and we do not know how they will act. But today's market is unpredictable.
Nwankwobtt

Activity: 487
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:00:09 PM

Every good coin will definitely pull through. And Ripple is one of the good ones. I believe that after this blood bath, the market will adjust and recover. That is why it's advised to always shelter your portfolio in usdt or hold good coins if you must. Most of my coins now are in xlm

Benarand

Activity: 773
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:15:50 PM

Now ripple to grow 10 times does not interfere, especially since he has already shown this, that is, the positive potential has been accumulated.
GmBoom

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 03:20:28 PM

It is just a slight dump happening over ripple. Not like the other coin and token which suffers their all time low price. It will recover as soon as the market fully recovered.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
CryptoRama

Activity: 453

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:51:44 PM

Are you talking about ripple or XRP? as I heard those are two different things/values/companies?, how? enlighten me please... I don't really know much about what's even going on with those two. I don't really get, why did they divide even? Mostly I hate XRP, because of their false advertisements.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
HiatusGG

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:54:47 PM

Ripple was supported some banks and talk on wall street. I think ripple,ethereum and bitcoin will recover itself and increase more than other altcoins in future, coming bull season. Bull season will happen in july 2019. I will buy some ripple eth btc in next 2-3 months
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 04:21:47 PM

I'm also sure that in the future ripple as well as all the other altcoins will recover and return to its old values ​​at the end of 2017 if not even to higher values
xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 04:28:41 PM

Compared to most altcoins, ripple has less damage during this red market. It's a big loss but lesser than most anyone else. Recovery is always there. But when can someone say it has fully recovered?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
iamzill

Activity: 677
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 04:49:27 PM

ripple will recover, but ripple recovery will still require a long time and a long process, because seeing now the crypto market is in a low position and it won't have an impact on the ripple increase quickly.
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 05:07:42 PM

ripple will recover, but ripple recovery will still require a long time and a long process, because seeing now the crypto market is in a low position and it won't have an impact on the ripple increase quickly.
Yes i also believe that ripple will recover because it is a high potential coin and it has now really many supporter on the feild. I believe that many people on crypto invest in ripple due to its amazing features. Maybe it is now become affected with the dip but I believe that it will surely recover when crypto market back to its normal run.
amitkumratra

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 05:33:04 PM

Yes, definitely Ripple will recover in near future because it is one of the best promising coin among all coins of crypto industry and it is also a second demand-able coin according to coin marketcap. We will definitely see Ripple on previous high but for this we should have to take patience for long term. But Ripple's and all other coin's growth is always depends on Bitcoin's growth, because if Bitcoin grows, then Ripple and all other coins will also grow. So that's why i hope that Bitcoin will again recover its position, and Ripple and every other altcoins will also grow.
So we have to take patience and stay positive, till it will recovers.
trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 05:34:31 PM

This is a completely predictable operation, because for a long time many people were very skeptical about XRP, including I also said that the XRP project is not a cryptocurrency, but still it starts to grow.
BestSSS

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 05:38:59 PM

It is Logical that here, to recover the price, not worth it for you to write what nonsense! The whole market will recover in price if bitcoin starts to grow! You do not think that the market will remain in decline, and ripple grandiose will grow to 2-3 dollars!

♛New CA$H Exchange (https://newc.com.br)♛
✪An Innovative Cryptocurrency Platform✪
warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 05:47:40 PM

For now XRP look like better then many other alt coins.
I think they easily can recover their price if market going down for next 2 3 month.

xrpholder1982

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 06:09:57 PM

So many people saying ripple will go up because it's a good coin.
Not even explaining what is good about it and why it would go up.

This really goes to show how much people do not know about the coins they invest in.
Also, it goes to show they know nothing of how market economics work.

It would be wise to do some research about what ripple is all about.
You will quickly find a lot of evidence showing how much of a shady company it is.

The biggest thing, is that actually, the company itself owns a large amount of the available XRP.
The coin itself, has no function whatsoever.
So why do they hodl so much? Easy, they artificially pump their own coin.

Ok, I'll bite having done my homework last July before investing in XRP and FCT.  XRP is uniquely capable of solving cross-border payments friction to start.  This will be the first problem tackled by XRP before moving on.  Freeing up $27 Trillion dollars in unnecessary nostro/vostro accounts globally is just one problem XRP will solve in the next 4-5 years.  I invested in it because the consensus mechanism is becoming ever more Decentralized and its currently the fastest (1500 on-ledger trx p sec vs 6 for BTC), cheapest and most secure all while being extremely energy efficient and sustainable.  Ripple currently only controls 7% of the XRP ledger and 27% of the UNL's and this is dropping.  Cross-border payments and remittences are just the beginning.  XRP was just recognized by R3 and setup as the default digital asset to settle for ALL of their 200+ global clients.  Its not just Ripple the company that feels XRP is the best and brightest but other independent organizations are following suit.  Ripple has developed the ILP which is an incredible open source and fully interoperable platform similar to R3's Corda designed to move ANY value including BTC and any FIAT.  R3, Ripple, SBI and dozens of central banks are confident that XRP will be used at scale because its so obviously superior for payments to anything else available.  Also, Ripple is building global liquidity for XRP at a staggering rate.  For those that don't know, liquidity is necessary to be able to buy and sell large amounts while avoiding slippage.  No other projects are building liquidity like XRP.  I am actually quite glad that Ripple own a large amount of XRP and that its locked in escrow only legally allowed to release 1% of total supply each month for sale.  The sale of this XRP each month by Ripple fuels growth and adoption of XRP by the institutional clientele.  It's clear when you dig and look at the partnerships and expansion that XRP will be used at scale globally starting in Asia and the Middle east starting in May/June 2019. 

I've been digging for dirt on the company Ripple and can't find anything legitimate.  Only the same old stuff that's been refuted by actual evidence below. 

https://fudbingo.com
Wyndesam

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 06:18:25 PM

I don’t see Ripple as a cryptocurrency at all, and there are a number of reasons why I don’t like it and I don’t believe in it, so I don’t think that this coin will ever exist on the market at all!
Well ripple as a coin will exist, although I myself also do not like it , but it has a number of fundamental reinforcements in the market, but in the near future of course will not recover

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram | Bip Wallet | Twitter
oudekaas

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 06:31:55 PM

My view is that Ripple is the same cryptocurrency as others. So when the market will start recovering, ripple will do the same. It depends on the market movements. And there is no doubt that market will recover.

▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM

AltcoinTradingSignal.com
Copper Member

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 07:04:21 PM

Not sure what you want to say here. Ripple is the most centralized coin here. However, it doesn't mean its value will not rise. It can if the whole market condition improves.

Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 11:36:31 PM

Ripple will one day seriously plummet, by the time the bankers who own the coin are done getting all the money they needed. It is a centralized coin and they own larger percentage of it. So they can dump what is with the at any time.
xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:59:40 AM

Ripple will one day seriously plummet, by the time the bankers who own the coin are done getting all the money they needed. It is a centralized coin and they own larger percentage of it. So they can dump what is with the at any time.
but it's not bad to join in the ride especially now that it is gaining back its price. If what you are talking will come true, everyone should be wary. But for now, just enjoy the ride.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐