Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:18:09 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Ripple Recover?  (Read 21790 times)
thehulkk

Activity: 442
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 11:49:13 PM

Ripple is a good and potential currency in the electronic money market. I bought a large number of ripples when the market plunged, the thing I need to do now is wait.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cannacor.io [/b]║Cannacor:Cannabis Cultivation║
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
fly99

Activity: 421

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:37:11 AM

Although the ripple is a concentrated coin, it is currently the strongest coin next to Bitcoin, so it is very easy to restore the price in the future. You only need to wait patiently or continue to buy. There will be more room for growth in the future cryptocurrency market.

styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:39:10 AM

Riak will recover in the near future, rest assured that Ripple will not just give up. Ripple is a good and trustworthy coin, so we don't need to worry about Ripple anymore. Of course it will return to normal again

XRP is one of the strongest coins out there, with a great team behind it. I have no doubt that XRP has a very bright future. It could be the first coin that sees widespread real-world adoption.
nekorakoeora

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 06:57:45 AM

ripple current is going through a phase that is good enough. In addition, this time showed that all crypto a considerable increase. Hence this could be a moment of being good enough to ripple to be recovered to a better price from this time. living just wait time problems will be able to prove the ripple will be able to ride and even maintain its position under from ethereum.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:39:00 PM

ripple current is going through a phase that is good enough. In addition, this time showed that all crypto a considerable increase. Hence this could be a moment of being good enough to ripple to be recovered to a better price from this time. living just wait time problems will be able to prove the ripple will be able to ride and even maintain its position under from ethereum.

Well somehow if you have bought the token while the price is less than $0.10 I guess it would sound good enough. But for those who bought while its price was $3, its terrible. You wouldn't be worrying if you are a long term holder who will wait for nearly 5 fears since the day they invest but for those who does the day trading, you will be disappointed.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
sangalangdavid

Activity: 443
Merit: 100

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:25:38 PM

Ofcourse, yes! Ripple will surely recover. If you have ripple now, just hodl it and don't panic selling. Be patient and wait until the ripple  fully recovered and all the hodlers will surely benefit from it.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:28:32 PM

In my opinion yes. Ripple so good and perspective for invest for future. I think that Ripple would be in top 5 coins in market. If you could, you should to buy a bit.
I bought a little XRP, but it seems to me that in January there will be something very scary due to the fact that many people will start to invest in cryptocurrency again as it was in 2017. Remember this wave?
restumaulana

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:29:45 PM

ripple is the strongest altcoin in 2018, and I'm sure they will recover faster than other altcoins, even the ripple will be in second place in a long time

trudovik

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:59:41 PM

ripple is the strongest altcoin in 2018, and I'm sure they will recover faster than other altcoins, even the ripple will be in second place in a long time
Despite the fact that many altcoins today really do have very weak positions, I also think that the XRP project has serious opportunities, I can confidently say that today you need to think about what to invest in XRP
bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 07:09:02 PM

I do not even doubt it. All other altcoins should learn from this project. Not everybody can do such tricks in a falling market, except that Waves mimic well.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
darkr

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 01:00:55 PM

Riak will recover in the near future, rest assured that Ripple will not just give up. Ripple is a good and trustworthy coin, so we don't need to worry about Ripple anymore. Of course it will return to normal again

To my mind, Ripple is a very bad coin. Banks were specially create that coin to take control on the market or at least to be a part of the market. But as a quick profit maybe... but I like ETH more.
trudovik

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 02:32:44 PM

I do not even doubt it. All other altcoins should learn from this project. Not everybody can do such tricks in a falling market, except that Waves mimic well.
I agree with the fact that the XRP project is really very cool, because today there are so many cool features that today have real products. But still, many projects are not as good as XRP, although earlier I was skeptical of XRP
Catmurs

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 06:23:42 PM

Well, I do not think that in the near future ripple will show a bullish trend, it is now dangerous to keep , I think it will be possible to buy it even lower than now the price from him

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
jekainvestor

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 06:45:44 PM

I do not trust in this coin and its great future. This coin is supported by the bankers and that is why lots of people have the illusion of its greatness and uniqueness, but I do not think like that. There are lots of really good coins that are worth of our attention.
Nivia1st

Activity: 821

Volare.network

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 07:05:05 PM

ripple can recover as long as bitcoin continues to rise. even in my opinion it's not just ripple but all altcoins will be affected by the increase.

Impaler

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 07:34:36 PM

Most of them in this group don't like ripple for its structure. Ripple is a centralized system and backed by banks form everywhere. But if you see xrp as just a project it is really good one. Many banks from all over the world working with XRSo some of them already accepted and some of them trying to implement. If XRP will be successful in his way that will be a very good news for all of the people.So I think maybe for market down the price of XRP is very Dow from its ath. But when bull market come XRP surly will recover its price.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
seggardinggins

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 08:04:12 PM

Of course I believe that, ripples are coins that have high quality and are strong against market waves. we can see the current ranking which is able to seize the position of ETH, nicknamed the ICO king. less recovery will occur at the beginning of the year. time that will answer all, remain calm and alert if the worst is possible.
apitico

Activity: 571

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 08:58:07 PM

As for the credibility of the coin, I would not be so confident in It, as it is centralized, and if the management will need to heat this coin, then they will drown it. If the growth of the coin, then it will grow.

Lake20
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 09:37:57 PM

Sure, Ripple will surely recover. The project is very solid and it is one of the few out there with tangible use case. Many financial institutions across the world have been using Ripple platform for international transfers so one don't need to be skeptical about the project and its potential.
Emmy92

Activity: 837
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 09:52:02 PM

Ripple's recovery is sure, it's one of the good projects in the crypto space today. Nevertheless this space is unpredictable, but yet let's be hopeful the team delivers as all blockchain project falls on what the team is capable of doing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: