Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:40:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Ripple Recover?  (Read 21790 times)
Garrixx

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

ONe Social Network

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 09:53:48 PM

Of course, she will recover because there is no other option. this is a very promising coin

ONe Social Network  Bringing it all Together!   [   ONe   ]
PRESALE  »  12 June   |   https://www.onesocialnetwork.io
Agapelove

Activity: 425
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 10:04:49 PM

When the whole cryptocurrency market recovers, Ripple will recover also. Ripple is a great technology that will be very useful in banking system.
niublity

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 06:36:04 AM

Yes, this is a good coin. At least a lot of capitalists like it. In the future, its price will take off like Bitcoin. It should not be sold and should be retained. Its value far exceeds many coins.

eka rock69

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 06:46:18 AM

Yes, I believe in this if the ripple will go up, but to be able to reach its normal price, of course, it takes time, as a good coin, of course, the ripple will also last long for the future
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 07:08:47 AM

Sure, Ripple will surely recover. The project is very solid and it is one of the few out there with tangible use case. Many financial institutions across the world have been using Ripple platform for international transfers so one don't need to be skeptical about the project and its potential.

I am sure, this is what makes Ripple replace the second position ethereum, and has the chance to become # 1, if the Ripple price can reach $ 10, it can be sure to replace Bitcoin.
Nowherman

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 08:51:38 AM

The Ripple team has very promising developments and support of large financial and banking structures. Therefore, the XRP will restore its highs and I think this will happen in 2019.

Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 09:22:46 AM

There are two different school of thoughts on ripple, but almost everyone knows it will rise. If government should eventually have their ways on cryptocurrency and centralize crypto, ripple would rise, since it is already a centralized coin. Although, thus nature of his is what is causing controversy, because the team behind it own the bulk of it and they may likely dump it at anytime.
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 09:28:36 AM

Ripple already gained its rate in BTC and ETH pair but we know BTC and ETH rate in $USD decreased, that's why Ripple in $USD has decreased buy BTC and ETH pair it has pumped recently. So hold RIPPLE for few months.
babyxxbaby

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 10:19:22 AM

Ripple is a common cryptocurrency that will rise according to all the laws of the cryptocurrency market. At the moment, all cryptocurrency is tied to BTC. I don't think Ripple stands out very much among all cryptocurrencies. There are new worthy projects that may supersede Ripple next year.
Ditlycel

Activity: 263

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 12:13:12 PM

Riak will recover in the near future, rest assured that Ripple will not just give up. Ripple is a good and trustworthy coin, so we don't need to worry about Ripple anymore. Of course it will return to normal again
Well, I also think that ripple will recover a good reliable coin, I think next year can return to the price of$ 1, and the news in 2019 are very good on ripple

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 05:30:59 PM

I do not trust in this coin and its great future. This coin is supported by the bankers and that is why lots of people have the illusion of its greatness and uniqueness, but I do not think like that. There are lots of really good coins that are worth of our attention.
In general, XRP is a normal project on which you can spend serious opportunities, because it has good volatility. Just look at its volatility. I think this will be quite enough for you to agree.
CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 09:02:56 PM

I down think Ripple is down, so it needs to recover. If you look at the XRP/BTC graph, Ripple had a nice surge in the last couple of months. This coin can even overtake Bitcoin in the near future.
kalkaiina

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 12:39:30 PM

Any project will feel good if it engages in its own development and does not stand still.
Recently, ripple has done a lot and therefore received a return in the form of price increases.
trudovik

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 02:49:08 PM

I down think Ripple is down, so it needs to recover. If you look at the XRP/BTC graph, Ripple had a nice surge in the last couple of months. This coin can even overtake Bitcoin in the near future.
Maybe it is, but of course this is unlikely, because today BTC is a permanent leader and he fully deserves this status, because it was he who brought us this opportunity today and it is he who is today the rule for everyone else.
xrpholder1982

Activity: 95

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:15:06 PM

There are two different school of thoughts on ripple, but almost everyone knows it will rise. If government should eventually have their ways on cryptocurrency and centralize crypto, ripple would rise, since it is already a centralized coin. Although, thus nature of his is what is causing controversy, because the team behind it own the bulk of it and they may likely dump it at anytime.

Good morning, you are misinformed on a few points here.  Below is a website with proof, please review and let me know if you have any questions.  Ripple, the company is obviously centralized however XRP, the token is extremely decentralized.  As of this writing Ripple only controls 7% of the XRP Ledger and 27% of the UNL's and those numbers are dropping.  Also, while the founders do hold 20% of the total supply they have selling restrictions.  The agreement they have with Jed McCaleb of Stellar is that he cannot sell more than 1% of daily XRP volume.  This is done specifically so that his XRP sales cannot negatively effect the market.  The team at Ripple are a collection of the best and brightest around the world.  Larsen is on the board of the IMF, Zagone involved in the US Fed faster payments task force.  Treacher former board member of SWIFT.  Marjan Deletinne former senior SWIFT employee.  Susan Athey on the board of Ripple.  The bottom line is that XRP is becoming more and more decentralized every day as new UNL's replace Ripple's UNL's and the team at Ripple know the future and are preparing 5 years ahead of the competition. 

Also, Governments will be releasing their own Central Bank Digital Currency's (CBDC's) and this will actually support faster adoption of XRP.  The CBDC's will allow people to feel more comfortable with digital assets and governments will increasingly use them however they still need a decentralized and trustless SETTLEMENT asset and this is where XRP steps in. XRP was not designed to be a currency, it was designed as a settlement asset whether for FIAT, CBDC's or any other form of value between centralized entities such as governments of b2b.  XRP has a very bright future.  Good luck to all!

https://fudbingo.com
Erzinnum

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:18:25 PM

Ofcourse it will recover, as any other coin will. Furthermore, it has a lot of positive and awesome fundamental factors for enormous growth, so wait for something cool

bummm

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 10:32:13 AM

Riak will recover in the near future, rest assured that Ripple will not just give up. Ripple is a good and trustworthy coin, so we don't need to worry about Ripple anymore. Of course it will return to normal again

I am not sure that Ripple has nice perspectives. There are many problems in the modern cryptomarket and we are not able to overcome all of them at one single moment. At the same time we have to try to support some free independent currencies. And it is not Ripple.
trudovik

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 03:52:41 PM

Ofcourse it will recover, as any other coin will. Furthermore, it has a lot of positive and awesome fundamental factors for enormous growth, so wait for something cool
Recovery is not only for the XRP project today the entire market is being restored, so I would probably talk about investing in all projects, not only in the XRP project, although it is clearly worth investing in
Daliloz

Activity: 74

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 09:51:05 PM

I think that as soon as the trend in the market changes, then not only the ripple, but all the altcoins will become more expensive.
carodupuis

Activity: 382
Merit: 100

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 07:48:32 AM

You’re complaining about a coin that was able to take the second position from Ethereum how do you think it wouldn’t recover? Ripple is among the top coins in the market, so trust me it will always recover no matter what happens now. The reason everything is moving this way is because bull run has not started yet, cause when it starts, the market would not be the same.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: