Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:12:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Ripple Recover?  (Read 21790 times)
fakegurutu

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 11:21:52 AM

Riak will recover in the near future, rest assured that Ripple will not just give up. Ripple is a good and trustworthy coin, so we don't need to worry about Ripple anymore. Of course it will return to normal again

as long as the market is down, then it also goes for almost all of the coins out there, but surely everyone will rise again especially ripple since it overthrew ethereum at the number two spot in coinmarketcap. But still ripple will have a lot of work to do before it becomes stable at number two.
Meizu

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 11:41:22 AM

Riak will recover in the near future, rest assured that Ripple will not just give up. Ripple is a good and trustworthy coin, so we don't need to worry about Ripple anymore. Of course it will return to normal again
Yes, Ripple does use very good and profitable technology for global payments today, and is also a more volatile crypto asset. This coin has a good advantage for banking, so I think it is a good option for investment.

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
Kolikalex55

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

simply getting the job done

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 12:49:19 PM

Frankly, I do not like Ripple in terms of speculation, but I think the coin has a future for good reason it is on the 2-3 place in capitalization.

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
shulc7

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 02:56:51 PM

Yes, I am sure of this that the ripple will recover, the ripple type of altcoin is good and someday it will definitely return to its original price, now it is not stable and of course this requires time for the ripple to return to normal
    ripple has good support from many banks.and this make confidence for ripple investors and holder.there is no coins in market that get support from bank like riple did.

Yes, banks and many rich people support Ripple. That is why, I suppose it will recover and grow very soon. However, I bet on the other altcoins, which are decentralized. I like Ethereum, Stellar, TRON.
    Red_Evil

Activity: 1484
    Merit: 500

Across The Universe

View Profile
    January 17, 2019, 03:03:43 PM

Yes, I am sure of this that the ripple will recover, the ripple type of altcoin is good and someday it will definitely return to its original price, now it is not stable and of course this requires time for the ripple to return to normal
      ripple has good support from many banks.and this make confidence for ripple investors and holder.there is no coins in market that get support from bank like riple did.

Yes, banks and many rich people support Ripple. That is why, I suppose it will recover and grow very soon. However, I bet on the other altcoins, which are decentralized. I like Ethereum, Stellar, TRON.
      Ripple has very good growth so it's easy to recover in bad market conditions, and now the position in Coinmarketcap is back in second place shifting ethereum.
      carrigan

Activity: 728
      Merit: 12

View Profile
      January 17, 2019, 03:04:21 PM

So far, Ripple is one of the best coins that can survive in the bearish market. This coin, as seen on the traffic chart and market analysis has better progress, although it is down and then the progress is generating well. However, the recovery will need the certain time and the other altcoins.
      trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
      January 17, 2019, 03:05:18 PM

We can talk a lot about this in general, and not only the entire market is falling about the XRP project and there is no point in talking about just one project. Now it makes no sense to talk about many projects. Because today the market is falling due to lack of interest.
      fileo

Activity: 658

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
      January 17, 2019, 03:10:49 PM

I always believe chances won't end while the coin is not delisted in the marketplace.
      Ripple will recover again and again because it is not dead. The hopeless or dead coin is the only one who will never get back to life again.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
      |    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
      ████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
      chocopapaya

Activity: 686
      Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
      January 17, 2019, 03:15:31 PM

How exactly is Ripple a good and trustworthy coin?
      Is it trustworthy because they own the vast majority of XRP and systematically dump it on the market for money?
      Are they good because they manipulate the price of their own coin with misleading announcements?
      Or are they good because they have taken a decentralized technology, centralized it, and try to sell it to big banks?

This stuff I just mentioned is not made up.
      Do a quick research study and you will find a lot of interesting things.

I think it is important to not only make money but to support good companies.
      Not only is it the right thing to do, it is also healthy for the market to get rid of companies like ripple.

Cnut237
      Legendary

Activity: 1904
      Merit: 1277

View Profile
      January 17, 2019, 03:19:01 PM

I'm certain that it will recover. Ripple is a very very strong project, and XRP a very strong coin. It does have its ups and down, perhaps more than some other coins, and it can have very sudden upswings in price... but I think it has a great long-term future.

distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
      Merit: 101

View Profile
      January 17, 2019, 03:22:56 PM

I'm certain that it will recover. Ripple is a very very strong project, and XRP a very strong coin. It does have its ups and down, perhaps more than some other coins, and it can have very sudden upswings in price... but I think it has a great long-term future.
      as long as their platform continues to run and develop. Nothing is impossible. now maybe the price is bad, not just the ripple, but I see all the markets being bad. the possibility of returning is still there, don't ever break it there, because now we are waiting for the return of the bull.

matricaria

Activity: 406

View Profile
      January 17, 2019, 08:22:45 PM

I think this coin is able to recover. It seems to me that this is a very strong project. I believe that the market will go up and ripple will become very expensive.

marcitosi

Activity: 196

View Profile
      January 17, 2019, 08:26:03 PM

I think that ripple is one of the best if not the best coin on the market, and therefore it definitely has a huge promising future.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████ BITZON ███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ First Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●[/url]
      https://bitzon.io/
      Wyndesam

Activity: 392

View Profile
      January 17, 2019, 08:30:02 PM

Frankly, I do not like Ripple in terms of speculation, but I think the coin has a future for good reason it is on the 2-3 place in capitalization.
      For speculation, I think this coin is great, the schedule at ripple is always the same and is well suited to earn , but for a long investment, I would not consider

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      Telegram | Bip Wallet | Twitter
      ricatop

Activity: 182

View Profile
      January 17, 2019, 08:33:46 PM

I doubt that Ripple will ever be able to cost over 3 dollars again as he will have to grow 10 times

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
      FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
      http://beta.azfundchain.io
      claus-rich

Activity: 364

View Profile
      January 17, 2019, 09:08:10 PM

At the moment, the whole market looks bad. But I believe that one day the cryptocurrency market will change the trend and all coins will rise in price very strongly. I think that Ripple has chances.

sssergy

Activity: 366

View Profile
      January 17, 2019, 09:24:41 PM
      Last edit: January 18, 2019, 07:54:11 PM by sssergy

Ripple will recover and Ripple one of the top 2 or 3 best coin with trading. Ripple will pump in future because Ripple trustworthy and support different card.
      karsy

Activity: 383

View Profile
      January 17, 2019, 09:40:02 PM

Ripple is a very strong and powerful company. It's blockchain is perfect and used by many banks nowadays. XRP tokens are very interesting for buying. I think when the market will start recovering, ripple will grow with other cryptocurrencies.

tins

Activity: 882
      Merit: 500

View Profile
      January 17, 2019, 09:47:47 PM

I just read a separate statistic from Uphold, a crypto trading platform. According to their statistics from 11 Nov to 10 Dec, 42% of the purchase is XRP and only nearly 10% of the sale is XRP. So I think XRP will be recovered in the future

https://twitter.com/UpholdInc/status/1081283898276040705
      jimmymagz_071988
      Copper Member

Activity: 84
      Merit: 0

View Profile
      January 17, 2019, 09:50:14 PM

Every alts is unique on different ways like ripple, its natural that ripple decrease price as we know that market is bloody until now. Ripple is a great alts with precious team supported so  this alts will never be a useless coins rather it will be the next strongest alts next to ethereum. This year is the pump year so everything will back to normal.
      Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
        Print  

Jump to: