Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:29:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think that market is oversold and bounceback soon?  (Read 29321 times)
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:39:58 AM

I would agree that the market is currently oversold, but as yet I am not convinced that the bounceback is going to happen immediately. Everything about this dip has been drawn out and I think the same will be true for the start of the recovery, I think most likely late on into Quarter 1 of 2019.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:41:53 AM

Measures are always put in place either way, whether a phenomenal rise or fall, and i think its time for the market to bounce back soon.
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:30:23 AM

Bitcoin falling over 80% from its 2017 highs and most major altcoins dropping 90% or more, my personal opinion is agree with your point and I think most of the cryptoccurency are currently oversold from a fundamental standpoint. I think cryptocurrency market will bounce back to another higher price, just wait for it's coming later.
vasilev456

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:30:39 AM

Market recovery will definitely happen, for us it remains a mystery exactly when this will happen!
sgenuine

Activity: 854

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:38:15 AM

Most of the Altcoins have lost their major part of the value due to selling and the trend is continue perhaps it  is since long for over 10to 11 months . I personally feel that it is a very long period and the market is oversold now and there are chances of recovery in the days to come . Do you agree?

Today is not good situation in the market, a lot of coins have lost their positions and I agree with you that market is oversold now. I hope that prices will grow in near future but not in one day. I think we need to wait a few months.
^BuTcH^

Activity: 671

Moni

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 09:42:38 AM

Yes, it is mine decision. Market might bounce back soon, it showed positive trend yeasterday and I believe this week is bullish.
Some people don't believe in it,but I am totally sure!

atayating

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:50:23 AM

The price of the cryptocurrency began to rebound, which made me very happy. Your prediction seems to have been achieved, and I think this recovery can still be maintained for some time.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
sallasvve

Merit: 101

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:53:53 AM

Most of the Altcoins have lost their major part of the value due to selling and the trend is continue perhaps it  is since long for over 10to 11 months . I personally feel that it is a very long period and the market is oversold now and there are chances of recovery in the days to come . Do you agree?

It seems to me that the market is now heavily manipulated and the price will go up again only after they want it. But the reversal has to be anyway, I believe in it.

kalstarzz

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:00:40 AM

I agree with what you explain, now the market is really oversold, nowadays there are more people to sell than to buy. and for price recovery it is still filled with question marks, no one can see the direction, and for me this will take a long time.
No Pain No blood

Activity: 658
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 12:52:10 PM

yes I see the market is oversold, but I don't feel the market is starting to recover. oversold is not one of the right references to determine which market will recover.
confreslamp
Copper Member

CINEMADROM ⥋ BLOCKCHAIN FILM PLATFORM

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 12:55:49 PM

I think that the 11 month fall is too much for the crypto industry and we need another wave of the market growth to attract more investors to the community. Otherwise, we will enter another 5-6 years downfall before the next rise.

illnino

Activity: 756

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 05:12:33 PM

We have seen yet a significant landslide of cryptocurrency market. But I am sure that this tendency will be overcome. No need to be worried too much. I suppose that every year there are times that bring us many doubts.
sexylady13

Activity: 322

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:37:35 PM

Bitcoin falling over 80% from its 2017 highs and most major altcoins dropping 90% or more, my personal opinion is agree with your point and I think most of the cryptoccurency are currently oversold from a fundamental standpoint. I think cryptocurrency market will bounce back to another higher price, just wait for it's coming later.

I've never thought about it from this perspective, though I consider it interesting and logical. The market has been falling for a year, but endless downfall or rise don't exist. I think it's the best time to finish one phase and start the other one.

NoMoreForksPls

Activity: 62

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:08:13 PM

First of all, I don't think this logic is correct. Not all oversold will lead to a rebound. This is related to market trends. If the cryptocurrency market bull market, then this is the truth. But if the cryptocurrency is a bear market, this may make you lose a lot.
Not everything that's oversold will rebound - that's correct.
But in a highly manipulated market like crypto this is exactly what will make whales the most profit.
So I'm sure that we'll see a new bull market.
Problem is, it might not happen soon, but rather when we crash down to $1000.
Ellionise

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:35:25 PM

Well, I think after such a fall, now there is a rebound from such a fall , but of course if you look at the market globally it will still fall (

VECAP ▬ next generation of smart home
https://vecap.io/
yitzjoe

Activity: 390
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 10:12:16 PM

Market dynamics will continue to occur, at this time prices tend to fall for one year starting from the beginning of 2018 until now, but recovery prices will certainly come either in the near future or a few more months. we just need to wait more patiently, because the dominant crypto holders are patient and they wait for us to panic and sell next they will buy more. when they are full they will make market manipulation so that the trend goes up and guess what happens they will sell coins at high prices where they have obtained them at a cheap price from us. be patient and don't follow their game so we will get better profits
Cloud_miner

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:31:00 PM

Recently, Bitcoin and many top-end coins showed good growth, which I think may be a sign of a beginning trend change in the whole market, if it is really so by the end of this year we will have to see very significant growth.
Handalger

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 11:35:35 PM

The market is of course oversold and very much since January this year , I think the turn now will not follow , but as a rebound to 5400 so it is possible now
surgexvb

Activity: 445

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 11:47:34 PM

It seems to me that this will not end so quickly, and the market movement will change at the most unpredictable moment, with favorable events there will probably be a new growth next spring, but the chances are not great.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
amaterazu

Activity: 407
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 11:59:24 PM

Yes, I agree with you that this market has long experienced a decline in prices. Now, you have to buy more coins because I'm sure if the market in early 2019 will definitely rise in price.

█▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌   https://digitaldollarcoin.com/   ▕ ▌█
∎∎∎∎    The etherMillennium Coin of the Century    ∎∎∎∎
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: