Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:44:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] | Mono | POW - Community Built - Private - Egalitarian  (Read 22567 times)
mossj (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:31:15 PM

What time does it start? Exact time

Votes open around 8PM GMT and end when 100 votes are reached or the votes level off.

Stroke of luck! hanging around on the first page of btctalk and gettin a good pick is not so easy in these days. Notsofast interest is a plus.
Will be one of your follower for sure,privacy and anon optional tx are the real deal for the next big coin.
Suggest to open a discord server when you can...

Thank you for your interest in the project!
I will open a Discord server after all voting is complete, but I'd rather people use this forum as communication, since it keeps the topic bumped (which will accrue more interest).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
king.wlt

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 12:57:53 AM

Interesting, everything is by voting. this is called the coin of democracy  Cheesy
notsofast
Legendary

Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 01:16:12 AM

Notsofast interest is a plus.

Though I am flattered, please never never never use my interest as a positive datapoint in your fundamental analysis.

I have been very wrong many times throughout the years.

twitter.com/notsofast
Excelix

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:40:31 AM

What exact CN variant will you be using? An initial CPU-only mining period might entice additional miners.
mossj (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:03:45 AM

What exact CN variant will you be using? An initial CPU-only mining period might entice additional miners.

The latest ASIC proof version of CryptoNight, which I believe is V8.
I don't think there's a way to make it CPU only mineable, but CPUs are very strong in this algorithm, so the cost-effectiveness of having a multiple GPU rig won't be worth it to most miners.
This promotes decentralization in mining during the initial stages because only one computer can be a miner at a time, before larger farms will (if ever) be set up.
annapotpot

Activity: 330
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:35:57 AM

We will also start a mining pool for this project.  Grin

Goodluck!
mossj (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:54:51 PM

We will also start a mining pool for this project.  Grin

Goodluck!

Thank you very much! You're support will make this project that much better. Smiley
pinball_wizard

Activity: 702
Merit: 102

I am the Kung Fury...

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 04:24:21 PM

Notsofast interest is a plus.

Though I am flattered, please never never never use my interest as a positive datapoint in your fundamental analysis.

I have been very wrong many times throughout the years.

LOL!! Sure...consider it just a compliment.

I like community coin with serious dev, hope this could be one of it...so let me say I approve all you said about the coin.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:35:44 PM

hi,you say launch in 2019, is there a month in mind? as a long time miner/community coin collector i am very interested in joining this
mossj (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:37:05 PM

hi,you say launch in 2019, is there a month in mind? as a long time miner/community coin collector i am very interested in joining this

The launch will be early 2019, probably in January, but don't hold me to that.
When I am in the testing stage I will announce an actual release date, so there is fair launch for all users.
uralcryptocoin

Activity: 1042
Merit: 328

SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:48:46 PM

Voting has opened for total supply, please vote at: https://www.strawpoll.me/17071601

The idea of project looks at least interesting.
Have you plans about Bitcointalk signature campaign?
If so I would help you by creation of signature pack. At the moment it could be free for you or for just a small amount of pre-mained coins if it will be  Wink
Feel free to contact me if interest

BTC   Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System   BTC
A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.
mossj (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:55:30 PM

Voting has opened for total supply, please vote at: https://www.strawpoll.me/17071601

The idea of project looks at least interesting.
Have you plans about Bitcointalk signature campaign?
If so I would help you by creation of signature pack. At the moment it could be free for you or for just a small amount of pre-mained coins if it will be  Wink
Feel free to contact me if interest

No plans for a signature campaign yet!
I haven't started the vote for the premine amount (if there is any) but the coin will be fair launch so you can mine alongside everyone when it launches as well! Smiley
Thanks for your interest!
kumiskura

Activity: 632
Merit: 122

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:56:00 PM

When I am in the testing stage I will announce an actual release date, so there is fair launch for all users.

That means it has the possibility to get delayed? like it will be around Q1 2019 or even longer than that? or it won't be later than January.
'testing stage' means a lot for me, saw many projects got delayed for a few months.
even though they are only at 'testing stage'.
mossj (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 09:46:01 PM

That means it has the possibility to get delayed? like it will be around Q1 2019 or even longer than that? or it won't be later than January.
'testing stage' means a lot for me, saw many projects got delayed for a few months.
even though they are only at 'testing stage'.

It is very likely to release in January, since most of the "development" work is forking and implementing pre-existing features from other coins. The real development work comes after that which is implementing totally new features.
As I said though, I may run into network breaking errors during testing, so this is only an estimate. Set your sights for January, but don't be surprised if it's not.
mossj (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 09:50:36 PM

Voting for the emission rate has launched, you may vote here: https://www.strawpoll.me/17078827
mossj (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:21:42 PM

I'm heading off to bed now, will answer more questions in the morning.
Remember to vote to have your say in development!
vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 10:55:51 AM

hi, what plans do you have to get this onto exchanges? getting onto decent exchanges is an expensive business
mossj (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 12:11:55 PM

hi, what plans do you have to get this onto exchanges? getting onto decent exchanges is an expensive business

Probably rely on donations & cuts from the developer pool that I mentioned earlier.
mossj (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 01:07:51 PM

Voting for mining algorithm has closed, with the winner being CryptoNight!
gfox72

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 10:00:06 PM

classic ?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: