Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:00:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A world without borders?  (Read 22630 times)
BestSSS

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2018, 03:32:19 PM

Let's think for a second.
Would such a world benefit mankind? Would it destabilize the current geo-economics? Is there even a remote possibility that we as humans let go of this ancient tradition of drawing lines on sand that have only served to create problems among masses and has done NOTHING good so far?

All borders States created exclusively faiths and nationalities.
The policy of our globe is too complex to get along with all in one country with the same order. In order to equalize the boundaries drawn on the globe will have to destroy half or even more of the world's population to avoid racial conflicts and conflicts of interest.
And even after that if a country is 100% of all the wealth in the world I'm not sure that any leader will gather a crowd of like-minded people or start a riot. Man is an animal and he always wants power and money so we are arranged.

♛New CA$H Exchange (https://newc.com.br)♛
✪An Innovative Cryptocurrency Platform✪
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sue1710

Activity: 192
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 06:01:51 PM

Talking about benefits is referring to benefit relations: General benefits - personal interests, immediate benefits - long-term benefits, material benefits - spiritual benefits.

Conflict of interest has been and will remain a problem of modern society. Therefore, it is necessary to take into account the management of conflict of interests as a way to maintain and promote the dynamic role of interests and benefit relations in society.
coins4commies

Activity: 952
Merit: 175

@cryptocommies

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 11:46:50 PM

The world never had borders to begin with.  Its just a construct applied to oppress the poor.  I have been all over the world and no one has ever turned me away at a border.  Crossing a border has never even been something that caused me trouble.  It wasn't designed to be applied to us with privilege.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 11:48:53 PM

Quote from: coins4commies [s
link=topic=5085852.msg49002112#msg49002112 date=1546386410]
The world never had borders to begin with.  Its just a construct applied to oppress the poor.  I have been all over the world and no one has ever turned me away at a border.  Crossing a border has never even been something that caused me trouble.  It wasn't designed to be applied to us with privilege. [/s]

Borders exist.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2019, 08:20:48 AM

The world never had borders to begin with.  Its just a construct applied to oppress the poor.  I have been all over the world and no one has ever turned me away at a border.  Crossing a border has never even been something that caused me trouble.  It wasn't designed to be applied to us with privilege.

I think you are confusing tourism with immigration.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 04:19:00 PM

Every human being has the border of his skin, at least.     Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
coins4commies

@cryptocommies

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 05:22:54 PM

I think you are.  You seem to be under the impression that with open borders, anyone who crosses our border into our country will become a citizen.  People simply being here isn't immigration.  We can have open borders and procedural immigration.  It works quite well actually. 

The key difference is that open tourism means that only the wealthy are able to travel freely and the poor cannot even do so.  Half of all undocumented immigrants arrived on legal visas and simply overstayed them.  A border wall would be irrelevant for that.
highlandspring

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2019, 07:49:59 PM

Just because there are free borders doesn't mean everyone wants to move, for example the EU has freedom of movement and while there is large scale immigration that is not the same as mass movements of people.  Mostly people stay in the area they were born / country of birth.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 11:12:54 PM

Just because there are free borders doesn't mean everyone wants to move, for example the EU has freedom of movement and while there is large scale immigration that is not the same as mass movements of people.  Mostly people stay in the area they were born / country of birth.

I sure don't hear anyone complaining they'd like to see an open border into North Korea, Venezuela or Cuba.

Odd, isn't it? The Communists really just want to dictate the location and direction of the borders they want opened.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 12:36:58 AM

I sure don't hear anyone complaining they'd like to see an open border into North Korea, Venezuela or Cuba.

Odd, isn't it? The Communists really just want to dictate the location and direction of the borders they want opened.

NK and SK just did something like open borders between them. Probably Trump set it up.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
MoonCrypt

Activity: 247
Merit: 16

Learn and Grow

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 04:03:16 PM

I think the only way to really achieve that first takes religion away from all mankind, were one does not see another based on what they believe in because that alone will always keep differences alife!!

A world without border is difficult when another has been told he his a better creation compared to another and due to that he always expects the other to serve him.

Now, what have the Jews done to some group arising in euro against the Jews?

I guess the internet remains the only way we truly live in a global community

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 04:15:13 PM

There are essentially only two ways to really take religion away from mankind:
1. Make it so that people know everything;
2. Make it so that people are unaware that there is something that they don't know.

If people did #1, they wouldn't be people. They would be God.

If people did #2... That's what the far left is trying to do to people. It only makes people weak.

All people want borders. If they didn't, they would only want destruction. Why? Because there are borders in everything in nature all around the world. And, borders exist with every person in society.

A world without borders is foolish thinking in every case.

Cool

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 04:20:25 PM

I think you are.  You seem to be under the impression that with open borders, anyone who crosses our border into our country will become a citizen.  People simply being here isn't immigration.  We can have open borders and procedural immigration.  It works quite well actually. 

The key difference is that open tourism means that only the wealthy are able to travel freely and the poor cannot even do so.  Half of all undocumented immigrants arrived on legal visas and simply overstayed them.  A border wall would be irrelevant for that.

I don't think so Captain postmodern. People don't need to be citizens to suck up resources, change the culture, commit crimes, and vote illegally. Also tourists have passports and visas if required, and if they overstay they are deported. Just because people abuse that system doesn't justify allowing abuse elsewhere. Also I would ask you to source your claim but I know it doesn't exist.
czechkid

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 04:42:32 PM

This would indeed be a better world
We are all humans afterall !
suresh sanjaya

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 05:16:07 PM

World has only two things.there are live things and unlive things.humans also only one part of the live things.unfortunately  that part attack to tha all of the other parts of the world.i explain it using a example we release few of srilanka elephants and few of african elephants into a small forest.they don't care theirs countries.all of them are elephants so they live together.if we take a srilankan person and african person.sometimes they necklace other one.that is called borders.it is a mind of human.if we can change that mind there will not be wars,economic problems and etc.
baobao2000

Activity: 462
Merit: 23

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 06:25:54 PM

I don’t think it is possible a world without border now. Let say if all the countries are similar financial status and cultural background, then without a border could be a good idea, but if we open the border now, it will create chaos and it also possible lead to a Cultural retrogression. For example, some counties have high crime rate and low education level, if you open the border it might ruin all the things and it would never be able to recover the damage.
guybrushthreepwood
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 07:38:00 PM

Let's think for a second.
Would such a world benefit mankind? Would it destabilize the current geo-economics? Is there even a remote possibility that we as humans let go of this ancient tradition of drawing lines on sand that have only served to create problems among masses and has done NOTHING good so far?

In an ideal world borders are just imaginary lines but we don't live in an idealistic world. Would you be willing to forgo the borders of your personal property and land? Everyone is free to use it as they please. The locks on your doors would also have to go as not allowing people in will be a crime. They can sleep in your bed and also take whatever they want. Would you prefer that? I doubt it. Sometimes we need these "imaginary" lines for some order otherwise it's anarchy. I'm sure we'd all like to live in a world with no crime and nationalism and racism and everyone gets on just fine but we don't live in that world unfortunately.
coins4commies

@cryptocommies

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:28:19 PM

I don't think so Captain postmodern. People don't need to be citizens to suck up resources, change the culture, commit crimes, and vote illegally. Also tourists have passports and visas if required, and if they overstay they are deported. Just because people abuse that system doesn't justify allowing abuse elsewhere. Also I would ask you to source your claim but I know it doesn't exist.
Do you not soak up any of the resources outside of the USA borders?
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 04:07:21 AM

Do you not soak up any of the resources outside of the USA borders?

Let me know when you have a point.
coins4commies

@cryptocommies

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 04:33:28 AM

The point is that in addition to not needing to be citizens to soak up resources, people, especially rich people, do not even need to set foot into a country to soak up resources.  We have soaked up resources from the global south for all of our lives.  That is why conditions are so bad in the first place.  Its not just the obvious resources either.   No one ever sends their coffee grinds or banana peel compost back to the soil where it came from.  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: