Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:39:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What will you do in 2030?  (Read 26837 times)
strunberg

Activity: 1316
Merit: 324

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 02:11:57 AM

personally i am trying to collect bitcoin and altcoin as much as i can.if someday its price rise alot and make new high i will used this money to build my own business and retired from this market.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 02:20:28 AM

2030 is still 11 years from now, at that time I was 34 years old, with a productive age I wished I could have a big business, and the beginning of my dream was to invest in crypto like bitcoin.
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 03:13:09 AM

The things that you say are predictable, but they are also very good. Because Bitcoin brings investment resources, wherever you can join, I think Bitcoin can reach $ 100,000 at a time and People will become rich. So let's take advantage and invest Bitcoin now. So that we can accumulate in the future.
anggi

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 03:26:33 AM

The things that you say are predictable, but they are also very good. Because Bitcoin brings investment resources, wherever you can join, I think Bitcoin can reach $ 100,000 at a time and People will become rich. So let's take advantage and invest Bitcoin now. So that we can accumulate in the future.
if that happens, then that is a very good thing. however, I think that is very difficult to achieve. by 2030, I might still be collecting bitcoin. well, this is a hobby that is quite interesting to run in the long run.
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 05:32:26 AM

that is not easy mate to reach $100.000 for bitcoin.even it bitcoin price hit all time high again market will manipulated again by whales.cryptocurrency market will always crashing while it reached new highest price.being rich from this market will not easy for us.we have to pass bloody ways.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 12:33:24 PM

if that happens, then that is a very good thing. however, I think that is very difficult to achieve. by 2030, I might still be collecting bitcoin. well, this is a hobby that is quite interesting to run in the long run.

People can become rich if people would have the luxury of holding their btcs from this current value until 2030 lol. It would take more than patience for that to happen. You have to be non reliant in your crypto earnings for your expenses in order for you to hold that long.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
nero_monney

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 12:46:39 PM

What will be in 2030 is unknown, it is too far!
I assume that Bitcoin will multiply rise in price and more or less stabilize. If you now invest large amounts in Bitcoin, then by that time, a large profit will accumulate!
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 01:01:12 AM

Anything could happen in 2030 and i am still optimistic bitcoin and cryptomarket still exist for long time. Bitcoin is long term investment and hopely bitcoin become a new store of value like gold and become safe haven investment
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 01:26:44 AM

Anything could happen in 2030 and i am still optimistic bitcoin and cryptomarket still exist for long time. Bitcoin is long term investment and hopely bitcoin become a new store of value like gold and become safe haven investment
do not be worry about bitcoin future.moreover after one of richest man in the world starting in BAKKT platform.i think his decision could make another large investors interested investing their money in cryptocurrency market.we just need more time so make all price recovered.and now while market crashing i am trying to add crypto stocks as preparation when price moon

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 02:35:26 AM

I had invested on the crypto currencies and I believe which is going to be the future so if there is economical crashes in the future the cryptos may survive it so I am not in a worry about my savings will go worthless.
2030 is still 11 years left, so I think at that time we already have financial freedom, by having several real businesses and having investments in cryptocurrency. of course now is the right time to invest, because the price is still low
exactly there is plenty of time if we see major economy crises,government will find a way to that solution,and for crypto investor ,around 2025 price will high so there will be enough profit to increase your assets.so there is nothing to worry about for long time investor as they will profitable only.
if we know that the price of crypto and bitcoin in particular will skyrocket very high in that year, why don't we prepare it from now on? You can collect and buy as much bitcoin as possible. and you will become a millionaire that year
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 03:46:27 AM

don't expect too much. the price of $ 100,000 is certainly a very high price for bitcoin. even though it has a possibility, I think it has very little possibility. well, but I also feel that collecting bitcoin in the long run is a very good thing for the future. although I find it hard to believe the price will reach $ 100,000, but I think the price will be very high in the future.
2chase

Activity: 1082
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 01:02:23 PM

I think that by 2030 most of those who will be able to save their savings in Bitcoins until this time will be able to provide themselves so qualitatively that they will not be afraid of any crises and no demographic problems, so if you have at least a couple of bitcoins, keep them and in 10 years you will turn into a super-wealthy person.
r_uyab

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 01:19:23 PM

with my investment in cryptocurrency in the next few years until 2030, I think the price will be higher than this year, so I will also get more bitcoin.
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 01:24:07 PM

I am not sure what will i be doing in that kind of year but i am hoping i still be doing crypto and supporting it as well. By that year comes our technology are more advance and hopefully everyone will be adapting bitcoin as a priority payment system and the world be a cashless society as well.  More passive income for all and less scam ico project would be good if that year comes.

AAlex48

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 01:24:58 PM

We hope that the system that Satoshi showed the world will get us out of this shit.
tukagero

Activity: 994
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 01:44:33 PM

If crypto still exist on that year, marketcap already reached trillion of $$ i think every coin is worth holding until that year comes.

Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 01:53:48 PM

We hope that the system that Satoshi showed the world will get us out of this shit.
You should understand the concept of the supply and demand in every business that there is a downward and upward route in it. You may see it down now it's because it is done going upward and not it is going to the bottom again. That is how the market moves with fluctuation that changes quickly. Just don't worry too much as long as you can make money you will survive until 2030 or even more years.

sunanbonang

Activity: 242
Merit: 1

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 02:51:35 PM

If crypto still exist on that year, marketcap already reached trillion of $$ i think every coin is worth holding until that year comes.
what makes you sure about your words? there are two possibilities that can occur, die or develop rapidly. many things can affect the future of bitcoin, so there is no guarantee that bitcoin will grow rapidly in the future.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
baobao2000

Activity: 462
Merit: 23

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 04:01:54 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2019, 04:23:41 PM by baobao2000

I think most of us here want to be financial freedom in 2030. I can’t predict future and I think anything is possible. BTC can go to sky high or fall down bottom, we don’t know and no matter what will happen we try our best and look into the bright side.
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 04:02:42 PM

Our country is also rekt in economy, GDP is growing but the inflation is so high and a lot of people can’T hardly eat 3 times a day due to high prices of basic needs and commodities. This problem will only grow for years thats why people should be more creative to have an alternative income. Bitcoin might become the next gold or not but I believe that crypto is here to stay and will change the lives of masses.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: