Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:17:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You don't have to HODL  (Read 1035 times)
vina.lugtu

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:25:29 PM

To be honest, I am done encouraging people to hodl because I know that they are suffering because of the low price. I have given up on some coins as well because I don't think they will ever recover and its much better to get something out of their value than nothing. If you are happy or satisfied with the price, you can sell anytime and don't let other people stop you from making a decision. Don't stress yourself.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Jamalzzz

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:30:28 PM

The hold strategy, in my opinion, is not bad because many people have proven it. And I think people who hold Hold don't always just hold coins. But they also invest again in coins that they say are promising. So they also help the market to rise again.
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:31:59 PM

You don’t have to hold as every user has it’s own decisions on how we can earn money from crypto. For some selling at lose and for some holding until such time price is profitable. If we aims to earn at this point of down price holding is also good.
mightwalker

Activity: 266
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 11:44:00 PM

Hodl in bull market and trade in bear market, it is the simple key to success.

imusify.com ❰        Award winning blockchain music platform        ❱ imusify.com
pixie85

Activity: 2156
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:46:01 PM

Example of real advice: I wouldn't sell right now, but there doesn't seem to be much hope for Bitcoin in the near future, keep that in mind.

This is not real advice. This is your advice based on your negative attitude. You are bearish and want other people to be bearish.
Real unbiased advice is: Do your own research and decide if you want to invest. The market is down by 85% and it's the right time to buy if you believe in cryptocurrencies.
Osayo

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 11:48:35 PM

I think you are also misleading the people by this your statements. What do you mean that there is no much hope for Bitcoin in future? How sure are you?? What if hodling was the right decision too? There is nothing 'senseless' advising someone to hodl.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:54:15 PM

last year i hold my coin for two months and i sell it when it reach the amount i desire. so holding is not stupid contrary to what you say. i guess you are new to crypto and suffer loss because of holding and don't have patience to wait. you would not sell right now but the is called holding that does mean you are stupid and ignorance?
phuong0011
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 12:31:51 AM

I see the crypto market is green again.  Crypto currencies are recovering now.  I believe the bull market will come at the next year.
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 12:39:32 AM

Sometimes hold the coins can give a big profit especially if there is a rally for the price to increase. I keep the coins too in a few months ago, and now, I see the price starts to rise, but it looks like I need to hold for another time because the price now has the same as the price I bought the coin. I am sure that soon, all the coins will reach the last price I bought and it will start to increase higher and at that time is the right time for me to sell the coins. But you need to have the patience to wait so you can hold for a longer time and you don't feel you suffer because the price does not increase yet.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Pamahaw
Copper Member

Activity: 269
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 12:44:38 AM

Hodl in bull market and trade in bear market, it is the simple key to success.
Could you elaborate more on how this can be done? It would be helpful on the community if someone advises how someone could earn even in this bearish market. People in the community is already tired on losing money.
SunJAB

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 12:48:07 AM

Sometimes hold the coins can give a big profit especially if there is a rally for the price to increase. I keep the coins too in a few months ago, and now, I see the price starts to rise, but it looks like I need to hold for another time because the price now has the same as the price I bought the coin. I am sure that soon, all the coins will reach the last price I bought and it will start to increase higher and at that time is the right time for me to sell the coins. But you need to have the patience to wait so you can hold for a longer time and you don't feel you suffer because the price does not increase yet.

I think we should keep altcoin if their prices are not high yet bring you much profit, the market will quickly recover and you will quickly gain from them.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 12:52:14 AM

HODL'ing can be beneficial depending on when you buy an asset which should be when its indicating it's near the most oversold it can get and then you can adopt this strategy and be patient in order to gain profits later, but of course you don't continue to hold if there's a better option to diversify into and selling a portion to recoup your initial investment once it has appreciated is advisable

r_uyab

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 12:56:07 AM

if you experience a loss for me TAHAN is the only way to cover losses at a low price. because you will also get more profits by waiting for better prices in the future.
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 01:01:38 AM

do what you want to do but don't force other people to do what you want.
everyone has their own strategies in crypto.
faadhilah

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 01:33:34 AM

Everyone has their own perceptions in this matter, and of course it will be different from one another, and it all comes back to us whether or not the hodl coins we have

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 01:38:16 AM

HODL is the most misunderstood strategy in the history of mankind and probably the dinosaurs. HODLing doesn't mean HOLD UNCONDITIONALLY, it means hold until you thing it's profitable, until you think "'I've lost enough", until you need the money, until you decide to buy a different cryptocurrency, etc...

People are asking online for help and the only advice they get is "HODL", preaching it like it's the holy bible.. Stop with the non-sense and start giving people real advice.

Example of real advice: I wouldn't sell right now, but there doesn't seem to be much hope for Bitcoin in the near future, keep that in mind.

If you say that, instead of mindlessly shouting "HODL" at the top of your lungs, the person who asked will take it into consideration much more and you will actually encourage them to do more research on what the asked, because intelligence inspires intelligence. Shouting HODL inspires stupidity and ignorance.

---------------------------------------
Web Development and Web Hosting for Cryptocurrency. PM me or click the link.
My account was hacked, look here.
Hold strategy is good but sometimes we need to consider other things like checking for this coin if this is still active in the market because if it does not then why hold. For me only those coins in the top ten maybe I need to hold and the rest I need to check it well if the project has upcoming big event or no more. Also I will bear in mind that as long as I got already an earning I will sell my hold rather than waiting until the price gets low.
antsam

Activity: 2044
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 01:55:16 AM

HODL is a sense of optimism that is echoed to keep a coin or token held and until it reaches the dream price. I don't think there is anything wrong, depending on the holder in determining the right time to release it
primeer

Activity: 883
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 02:28:03 AM

Hodling is a great strategy in a bull market and the worst strategy in a bear market. I wish I chose when to hodl more wisely, but I got my lessons.
kakade

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 02:40:30 AM

What is clear is that when the market is red when selling coins, I don't think that's good. Even though your condition for buying coins is still below the price and maybe you can still profit. But if you sell green market prices, your profits are greater. Holding coins is not always good because it does not rule out the possibility that coins cannot grow.

MoozicoreWORLDS FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN

█████                     █████
  ███████                   ███████
  ███████       █████       ███████
  ███████      ███████      ███████
   █████        █████        █████
jimskiy

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 02:47:16 AM

Why not have to hold some altcoin or bitcoin, always hope best option way to make price is growing up and we have waiting until price is up by keep holding, without holding we will miss opportunity to get much profit.

BTC BitwayBTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
────────  DiscordInstagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook   ────────
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: