Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:17:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You don't have to HODL  (Read 1035 times)
Roni116

Activity: 269
Merit: 1

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 02:33:17 PM

I haven't thought about selling now, and I prefer better prices in 2019, and because of that I prefer to hold this year.

[ Soil.co ]
───────────[  Earn USDT/USDC | Up to 14% Passive Income ]───────────
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 02:36:08 PM

In my opinion there is nothing wrong with the HOLD. Remember the price of bitcoin a couple of years ago. Do you think this profit is insufficient?

I think hold can help us to gain the benefits in the future like for example, we can buy one or two coins at a very low price and hold in a long-term, and in one year suddenly the price increase higher, we can sell at the high price and make a lot of profit. I think many of us still remember when we were in 2013-2014, we see the price is not too high and some of us still hold it until 2017 when almost all of the coins price can increase higher, many of us are making huge money from hold various coins. So hold will gives another advantage for every people who can be patient.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
kiansantan

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 02:40:58 PM

hold for a long time without analysis is nonsense. actually we hold bullish not to die. but sometimes the market does not meet our expectations. even in the world of commerce. fast play and fast analysis are very needed and even last.
zabir.brutov

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 02:43:53 PM

Sure you do not need to hold, but in my opinion if you want to gain really great profits like x10 or so, you should hold your coins for several years. You won't be able to get huge outcomes if you hold coins only for several months.
lamadu3

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 02:49:24 PM

I haven't thought about selling now, and I prefer better prices in 2019, and because of that I prefer to hold this year.

Person should decide himself to hold his coins or sell. I do not see anything wrong in the fact that someone will hold Bitcoin and after some time coins will fly to the moon.
safem

Activity: 454

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 03:07:39 PM

I won't agree with you on this. In business , everyone has one strategy or the other which can be incorporated to make the business work for them as they expect. For some people in crypto business, holding strategy is one good way through which they can realize the profit they desire particularly as investors. Any investor in cryptocurrency who do not have this trait of holding, may not be able to make any tangible profit as he supposed. The reason why many investors hold is that, at the initial stage when they buy coins, the price value of the coins is always low and since they invested in the coins to make profit, then they have got no other option than to wait until the price appreciates in the market. It is just like a farmer who sows seed, it is not the same day he sows that he will reap. Hence, holding can't be overemphasized in crypto if good profit making will be in view.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
salad daging

Activity: 1666
Merit: 810

Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 03:08:58 PM

Yes, of course you don't have to hold it, if you need money you can sell your coins, but of course with this condition if you sell coins, you don't get maximum results and definitely return to yourself whether to sell or save your coins at this time
we don't have to hodl because even though everyone wants to get as much profit as possible, sometimes we can't impose our desires because sometimes our market conditions and financial conditions don't support it, therefore many people end up selling their coins even though they still want to hodl

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Gatsby club

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

keyTango

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 02:53:15 AM

I agree with the author of this topic that SID is one of the most understandable and simple strategies for any person who first decided to practice cryptocurrency, she does not assume any very deep knowledge in this area and therefore is acceptable in almost all cases as the most the best option to achieve your goals.

Krassows

Activity: 392

https://saturn.black

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 03:23:25 AM

Selling coins with market conditions that have not fully risen you will get results that are less than optimal. It would be better to hold your coins first, indeed this is not easy because patience is needed, but to get maximum results in the future, you better hold it

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
Nurma.A

Activity: 286

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 03:35:40 AM

I wonder, why are there still many people who are hodl in conditions like this. they only harm themselves.
do they not learn from experience? hodl isn't always right. this year, not the hodl year. it seems like they have to learn to trade first.

jimskiy

Activity: 574

Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 03:43:16 AM

Hold is the best solution from all of our asset have lower price when listing at exchange market, we invest at ICO and getting price lower than first ICO price, we have hold and wait price is higher or the same with ICO price.

BTC BitwayBTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
────────  DiscordInstagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook   ────────
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 04:17:58 AM

Sure you do not need to hold, but in my opinion if you want to gain really great profits like x10 or so, you should hold your coins for several years. You won't be able to get huge outcomes if you hold coins only for several months.

In investment, of course, the most important thing is to always be patient to hold, I am sure that the future of crypto will continue to improve so that by being patient to hold, we have the opportunity to earn profits up to 10x.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

babsjoe

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 04:35:34 AM

I will rather hold bitcoin unconditionally if the price in the market dies not tally with my exoected value of bitcoin. My price range of bitcoin is in tens of thousand because I believe bitcoin should have such value. I am not just holding, I am waiting  for my prediction to materialize and if it take me many years for that to hapoen, so be it!
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 04:47:50 AM

In general, you are right. Our coins and tokens should always work. So there will be a balance in their price. If the majority of bitcoin holders sold their bitcoins at the end of 2017, when they began to rise sharply in price, they would have made a profit and we would not have such a long period of falling and stagnation of the cryptocurrency market. I think if you repeat the situation, many now would have done so. People need to learn from their mistakes. However, at the same time it will mean that Bitcoin will not be able to rise sharply in price.

elenka n

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 12:36:36 PM

The market is unpredictable, so I still prefer to continue on Hodl, until the market recovers!
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 12:39:19 PM

Hold is a decision that must be made if indeed our investment also decreases in terms of value and for a long term get a greater value. it is a natural thing to do by holding a hold
eaglewhite80

Activity: 406
Merit: 36

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 10:38:44 AM

Person should decide himself to hold his coins or sell. I do not see anything wrong in the fact that someone will hold Bitcoin and after some time coins will fly to the moon.
I feel you with respect to the fact that everyone have what works for them, but on the other hand, OP is right. The problem with a lot of people today is that the only mindset they have is moon and HODL. However, they have not been able to find knowledge to at least be able to figure out better ways in which they can be at a better end of the market without just having to hold all through. Whichever way, like I said, we all have what work for us most of the time, and in as much as there are better ways to investing that just holding all through, it does not make holding a bad step either. You just have to find out what works out best for you as an individual.
tytanhamon04

Activity: 210

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 10:51:38 AM

When there is a bear market it is useless to hold but when the coins are cheap then buy and hold them will be the right decision. When the bullish trend starts you will not sell them when the price rises by 60 -70 %

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
joletartare

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 10:55:46 AM

Even if I know that Hodl isn't always the best strategy and a dynamic management of my wallet could be more profitable... I know myself and prefer to avoid "emotional buy /sell" that are the worst option.
...so I hodl all. Smiley
Garrixx

Activity: 182

ONe Social Network

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 11:12:06 AM

I disagree with you. This is the only strategy that brings stable profit for 10 years and there is no point in changing something.

ONe Social Network  Bringing it all Together!   [   ONe   ]
PRESALE  »  12 June   |   https://www.onesocialnetwork.io
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: