Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:26:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the Future of Ethereum?  (Read 20509 times)
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 11:43:36 AM

you need to remember that ethereum is an altcoin and like any other altcoin they are always replaced by a newer and better model. and everyone knows that ethereum has lots of problems, most of which are unsolvable. so that has opened up a lot of room for alternative similar platforms to come up and start replacing it.
it is already happening too. if you check out the competing platforms you can see that while ETH price was falling their markets had a much better shape.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:54:17 AM

that is very true, Tehran is very slow in recovering their prices. and the influence of the departing investor also has an impact on this. therefore, the etherum competitors as smart contracts are increasingly rivaled by the presence of eos, stellar or waves.
nik9990

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 03:35:02 PM

this coin will soon take heights in price, it has already shown

rangnatht

Activity: 588
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 04:07:29 PM

Ethereum is a king of altcoin and Upcoming hard fork makes more concern about ethereum. Their are also so many price manipulations in ethereum and its almost twenty percent going up and down within a day. Their are some good news too and as I heard that ethereum foundation grant 5million dollars for parity technologies then it's a good signal of eth.
cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 04:08:34 PM

To be honest the question is rather strange, throughout 2018 we observed the development of blockchain technology, including the Ethereum project. If development continues, then the future of the project will be wonderful.
kiansantan

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 04:10:47 PM

Etherum has gained good trust from the community. For me, Etherum has a good level and has a bright future. It all depends on our attitude in trying and supporting various efforts to improve Crypto's capabilities in the world for the better.
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 04:10:53 PM

There are many arguments for and against the future of ethereum. Do you think those comparisons should exist and that it has real challenge? https://cryptoinfowatch.com/ethereum-price-live-why-the-coin-bleeds/

I think there's no other way for active projects but to be even more developed as time goes by. The whole blockchain and crypto will just keep on being developed and improve as more and more people are using it. Developers will be forced to think of something new to attract even more investors.
Galantin

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 04:13:17 PM

I know one thing. Outdated technology will leave the market. If you look at the market now, it is in the fall. Stagnation of technology. And this is no exception. Many projects still go to ETH. I see a problem with this. Not the ability of the market to adapt to new projects.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
arkawa040

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 04:14:38 PM

I see in the Ethereum coin a great future potential, if we take the technology, the Ethereum blockchain is very unique, and thanks to it, every day a lot of new coins are born, plus all the changes that will occur in the near future will undoubtedly affect its future growth.
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 04:32:56 PM

Ethereum is a very promising coin in the market and there is a bright future for this coin there is no doubt in that, the only concern is the development and features should be improved to see a change in the CMC chart.
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 04:41:07 PM

The future of ETH is as bright as the sun, I mean if you'd look closely on the success of what Ethereum was having then you'll realize that it is going onto the right way, however I can't say that ETH will be no. 1 soon enough, probably a high-end cryptocurrency but it won't surpass Bitcoin, not yet sure if it'll happen though but it is indeed a possibility.
Kelvinikke

Activity: 350

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 04:43:35 PM

The future of Ethereum is pretty solid as currently many decentralized applications have been created on its network. Also with its current hardfork many people would adopt the use of Ethereum blockchain solutions at a great extent other than other networks. With this i think the future is very bright for Ethereum.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
akhat_omo

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 04:56:19 PM

Well, ethereum remains a very notable cryptocurrency, its smart contracts, dapps are pretty amazing. For me ethereum is here to stay, let's anticipate the hard fork coming up

https://OMNITY.io/ico
               Knowledge, connected.               
Unifying Knowledge For Faster Insight.
davit putra
Copper Member

Activity: 409
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 05:17:18 PM

So far I believe in the quality of ethereum and I never thought ethereum would stop. As crypto currencies, of course the ethereum value is very volatile, and although ethereum falls low but ethereum has a chance to rise.

Fedrey

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 06:03:29 PM

So far I believe in the quality of ethereum and I never thought ethereum would stop. As crypto currencies, of course the ethereum value is very volatile, and although ethereum falls low but ethereum has a chance to rise.
In ethereum has always been, is and will be a chance for good prospects. To date, everyone expects What will end and what will begin after hard forks.
Jamesdila1

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 06:42:50 PM

currently its the biggest crypto platform so i think in future too it will manage to keep its position. so ETH is targeting 1 million TPS in future. so thats a very positive thing for ETH holders. Vitalik is a great person. so i hope he will reach his all targets well.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Absolutep

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 07:17:16 PM

Though there is no reason for comparison but we cannot stop fud,it is part of crypto sphere but as far as am concern, ethereum has got a good future ahead,it is only a matter of time.
Impaler

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 07:23:15 PM

I think ethereum have a really great future in upcoming days. Cause after a long time ethereum devolopers announced the big news ethereum 2.0. Where they gonna talk about many issues and one of the main is scalability issues. That is very important to do something with scalability cause now a days almost every platform has less issues regarding scalability than ethereum. And next is txn fees they announced that the transaction fees will be lesser. That was also a very good point at this time many coin in this market has almost no transaction fees. The the one more concern is shifting for pow to pos. But that will take time but still if devs stick to this points and devloved property ethereum have really good future.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
bellamente

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 07:30:46 PM

I think that we will not see Ethereum 2.0 for a long time, since the developers have a lot of work to do.

After launching a new network, Ethereum can grow 10, 100 times in a short period of time.

belli4388

Activity: 197

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 07:31:53 PM

according to me eth will have a bright future and will remain among the most important altcoin, i think that after the various fork it could return to the values ​​of 2017

space available pm me if interested
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: