Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:08:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the Future of Ethereum?  (Read 20509 times)
pinoy.bolanon

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

"In CryptoEnergy we trust"

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 10:21:47 AM

There are many arguments for and against the future of ethereum. Do you think those comparisons should exist and that it has real challenge? https://cryptoinfowatch.com/ethereum-price-live-why-the-coin-bleeds/

I know how ethereum build their project and how big is their community nowadays, but still i am thinking if i hold some of my ETH for a longer period of times, does it really worthy if i do so? This is my worries at this time, as i know of course that there is no forever when it comes to things in this world.

┈┈┈┈┈ VECTORIUM ┈┈┈┈┈
In CryptoEnergy we trust
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gekkoo

Activity: 604
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 10:44:39 AM

I think ETH has a good place reserved in the future of cryptocurrencies precisely because its technology is not obsolete and open up room for improvement as needed, few projects currently have so much capacity for transformation.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 10:50:03 AM

I think ethereum still has a pretty good potential to rise because even now there are still many projecks using the ethereum platform and also when it has been formed it will still be used as a token shipping fee
Development still ongoing and progress will lift the value up, after this bearish season the bull will comes up and bring new high for this project so
what we need to do is just keep being patience holding this  coin and believe that it can  bring lots of benefits in the long process, value will rise
high and can break the last time ATH.
Dinmazsae

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 11:55:10 AM

First, Ethereum has a large and growing developer network. At present, Ethereum (ETH) has more than 250,000 developers in its network, and that number is increasing day by day. This is an advantage for Ethereum because with a large number of developers, the number of Dapps created on the blockchain Ethereum will also continue to be high, and a large number of them are guaranteed to change the world. This success will attract more developers into the Ethereum blockchain which further broadens the scope of Ethereum in the Dapps space.
Ostonian

Activity: 912
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 12:28:45 PM

He really has a future and is definitely worth investing in ethereum, yet this is the second coin in the cryptocurrency market. Almost all ICOs are held on the ethereum platform. Not long ago, the last update will reduce the remuneration of miners, which in turn should push the ethereum cost up.
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 01:11:26 PM

There are many arguments for and against the future of ethereum. Do you think those comparisons should exist and that it has real challenge? https://cryptoinfowatch.com/ethereum-price-live-why-the-coin-bleeds/

I know how ethereum build their project and how big is their community nowadays, but still i am thinking if i hold some of my ETH for a longer period of times, does it really worthy if i do so? This is my worries at this time, as i know of course that there is no forever when it comes to things in this world.

Don't worry mate as what you've said ethereum is a good project and have a big community,that's why holding for a long term is really worth it right now due to the market decline and if you also doing it that is the best decision that you did because the decision you make has a good outcome soon.
Tahdayi

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 01:26:03 PM

I think ETH has a good place reserved in the future of cryptocurrencies precisely because its technology is not obsolete and open up room for improvement as needed, few projects currently have so much capacity for transformation.
Of course Ethereum is getting better , but it seems to me that the technology is a little outdated in Ethereum , but I think Ethereum will also remain on the 2nd place as the coin has created an obesity on its product that will work for a long time!

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Nggedebus

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 01:49:39 PM

Issues already been a part of cryptocurrency, but i always made up my mind to always put a trust on ethereum as a good altcoins that still has a good future. The time for a rise again should come again someday
Bit Buckler

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 01:51:58 PM

The future is good for ethereum and the price is a a great buy in price so I'd recommended buying ethereum before it rises.
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 02:09:15 PM

Personally, my opinion about Ethereum is very positive. Since I trust this cryptocurrency and I think that soon this coin will make many users more profitable. But if you believe different predictions about Ethereum then you can be left without the means of existence. So trust only yourself and make the right decisions.
endogan

Activity: 415

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 02:10:50 PM

Issues already been a part of cryptocurrency, but i always made up my mind to always put a trust on ethereum as a good altcoins that still has a good future. The time for a rise again should come again someday
of course there will be problems everywhere so we have to be able to solve the problem well.
The best Altcoin is Ethereum, of course there are many who agree because he is indeed a good and potentially big coin so he is the choice of Altcoin for many people.
Ethereum has a good future, even though he is currently in a bad situation but he will change for the better.

Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 02:16:24 PM

Personally, my opinion about Ethereum is very positive. Since I trust this cryptocurrency and I think that soon this coin will make many users more profitable. But if you believe different predictions about Ethereum then you can be left without the means of existence. So trust only yourself and make the right decisions.
Everyone were looking that too as ETH looks so positive even before. ETH is a competitive coin and it place a big role in crypto space since a lot of project relying into this. Only it needs our support to help it out from the dips we have today and it eventually helping by then to move. Its a big struggles but it surely give us rewards in the future.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 02:21:48 PM

Everyone were looking that too as ETH looks so positive even before. ETH is a competitive coin and it place a big role in crypto space since a lot of project relying into this. Only it needs our support to help it out from the dips we have today and it eventually helping by then to move. Its a big struggles but it surely give us rewards in the future.
Ethereum came into the market as a simple ico, but the continued development has made it reach the peak and serve as the base for lot many altcoins in the market. Surely the growth of ethereum will be big, next to bitcoin ethereum is the one that majority of the users prefer for investing.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 02:25:17 PM

Agree, Honestly before when I first saw the Ethereum I thought it will going to be like one of those projects/coins that showing a lot of good things then suddenly turning into scammed but after those years Eth have done a lot that bring fortunes and made them more strong.

At your service
dimonarka

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 02:36:10 PM

I think that ethereum has a future. Soon the course will grow and ETH will gain its momentum. So it's too early to devalue this cryptocurrency.
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2019, 02:52:19 PM

The future of etherum is a very good one
With the recent hardfork it has become even more strong and secure

And it’s still the best choice for smart contract creations
We can only expect a better price for etherum
trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 03:02:15 PM

I think that in the future such platforms as ETH will be much more, because today it makes sense to really think about competition, since today only ETH is dominant, this is clearly not similar to decentralization.
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 03:03:04 PM

For the sake of ethereum there is a future because he is in the coinmarket and the price of ethereum is just as slow as the coin is potent and longterm even before the price of ethereum is sure to increase its price when december so during the price is too cheap to take a lot of money so that you will be profitable for its value even if it is a lot of money to sell its many investors and buyers in ethereum so not just falling down the price affected the price of ethereum due to falling price of bitcoin so other altcoins also fall in price just wait for bitcoin to rise and not panic.

masbimz

Activity: 151

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 03:12:06 PM

If I think ethereum for the future is very long because he always has a problem that is always changed for the future and as the biggest coin and Ethereum is also a further journey and development
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2019, 03:19:34 PM

It will stay and grows regardless of how TRON/EOS/NEO perform

I mean the network upgrade is on the roadways well planned
Every Hard fork on Ethereum went pretty smooth aside from Ethereum classic fork
Everyone agrees on the network and the ethereum community is kinda strong
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: