Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 06:01:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is this a good sign for ethereum  (Read 18253 times)
xeltran
Copper Member

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:56:03 AM

Guys dont miss out on buying just because you think itll go lower, i mean you should of been buying before anyways, but prices are still great in the long term.

nianastasia62

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:59:08 AM

For Ethereum this is more plus than minus but think that people are accustomed to new contracts and for growth need that the more massive but in a whole novos the good.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:59:18 AM

I don't think if it's a good sign for ethereum or not, but I see that the ethereum is on the green price and now, the price increase. I think in 2019, we will see many other banks in the worlds trying to use the different platforms and not just using ethereum as their network but also they will try to implement with the other coins. But lets we see what will happen with the Brazilian National Social Development Bank, and if there is a benefit for the bank itself, the other bank will come to the crypto.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Yamifoud

Activity: 2786
Merit: 518

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:03:44 AM

We've fluctuated already back into $100 above, and I feel good to see it slowly recovering from almost a month in 2 digits. Though the price isn't fully recovered but its an indication that the team behind Ethereum will doing well, perhaps they make great  things even BTC won't show aggressiveness.
lelylely

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:11:13 AM

I think it will be a positive impact and will increase trust in ethereum, and ethereum will increase in popularity and will be able to attract investors to invest in it.

whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:15:03 AM

I think it will be a positive impact and will increase trust in ethereum, and ethereum will increase in popularity and will be able to attract investors to invest in it.
First of all, the platform should be adapted for the new conditions of the cryptocurrency market. Scaling the Block chain will attract more and more investors, as well as become attractive for new ico projects.
Clavulanic

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:15:18 AM

A state-owned bank in Brazil is about to issue a crypto token designed to maintain parity with the national currency.
the Brazilian National Social Development Bank will launch a pilot in January 2019 for the BNDES token, which runs on the ethereum blockchain.

https://www.coindesk.com/this-brazilian-bank-is-using-ethereum-to-issue-a-stablecoin

your opinion Smiley
Since it is a state-owned bank, therefore, it is a centralized coin which for me is not a good coin to invest because it can be manipulated by the bank, no bigger pump will be associated in this coin, I'm sure for this.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
universal3ee

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:17:22 AM

A state-owned bank in Brazil is about to issue a crypto token designed to maintain parity with the national currency.
the Brazilian National Social Development Bank will launch a pilot in January 2019 for the BNDES token, which runs on the ethereum blockchain.

https://www.coindesk.com/this-brazilian-bank-is-using-ethereum-to-issue-a-stablecoin

your opinion Smiley

Whether is this a good sign for crypto in general i am not sure of the effect. What i am sure is that this act will help to increase the total volume of crypto.

━  ━━  ━━━       colletrix       ━━━  ━━  ━        [ I E O June 2019 ]        ━
Bridging the Physical and V (https://www.colletrix.com/#/)
pharaon

Activity: 753
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:24:35 AM

Personally, I think the good news is that banks have begun to introduce technologies that are related to cryptocurrencies. Such news can have a positive impact on the overall market situation, as well as on Ethereum separately.
cupruri
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 12:22:14 PM

Upcoming several months look great for the whole crypto currencies market. The Bakkt exchange is going to be launched soon if everything goes well. Ethereum is also going to the moon with the bunch of updates.
sutejo

Activity: 216

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 12:41:28 PM

the business is fairly good, but if you keep trying it still doesn't improve, it's fate.
sounds like it's not easy to make that change. of course if you really can make a change, it will have a good impact on some tokens.
Westinhome

Activity: 1624
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 01:18:40 PM

The price of ethereum was increasing little by little i think this is the good sign of ethereum price to recover at this moment, many of our investors are making investment so that the price of ethereum was affecting to increase the price in the market.
trobbert

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 01:43:21 PM

Increase for 30$ is a good start of sky rocket!
I think it will be a profitable way if you hold ethereum with margin. To my regret I was liquidated tonight,because I had short position
el_lobo
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 02:11:05 PM

For me, that is a good sign when a national bank launches a stabletoken on ethereum.
It shows that the bank believes in ethereum and therefore uses it.
That gives me hope ethereum is the right coin for me.
rhyajelle

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

https://www.empirehotels.io/

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 02:24:39 PM

your opinion Smiley

that is very good information, especially for Ethereum collectors.
maybe in 2019 the price of Ethereum will increase rapidly to return to $ 1000

EMPC  Token
EMPIREHOTELS (EMPC) used for business, hotel ,Room booking
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ? face Book  Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019
simpelplan

Activity: 407
Merit: 2

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 02:49:52 PM

I think this is a positive sign for ethereum. the last few ethereum began to experience a slight increase and hopefully later in mid-January Ethereum can reach a good price

████████████          SMARTFI.com          ████████████
───────          The Open Lending Platform          ───────
777Jolami

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:00:04 PM

your opinion Smiley
This is a positive news. It can greatly improve the value for ETH. At the same time, mining operators may opt for organic investment instead of continuing mining. At this stage, speculation is more appropriate than exploitation. Based on that, the past 2 weeks the market has moved forward. Hopefully ETH values ​​will boom in the mid-2019 period.
Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:14:40 PM

I think so, I'm sure that ethereum will return to second place before 2018 ends, and today has become proof because it has risen by more than 10%, investing now is profitable.

Cianix

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:59:38 PM

We've fluctuated already back into $100 above, and I feel good to see it slowly recovering from almost a month in 2 digits. Though the price isn't fully recovered but its an indication that the team behind Ethereum will doing well, perhaps they make great  things even BTC won't show aggressiveness.
What is now the Ethereum goes up , it is not a recovery and rebound from the fall , if you look ahead I expect another drop in Ethereum

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Rijaalul Asyqoo

Activity: 183

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:01:23 PM

This will have a good impact on Ethereum, even though this won't be felt soon, but I'm sure we can feel it in the future, considering that Brazil is a vast country. its participation will support the development of crypto as a whole.

A I R W A L L E T │    The Gold Standard of Airdrops  
 ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: