Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:52:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is this a good sign for ethereum  (Read 18246 times)
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:19:12 PM

I think this is a beginning of the new trend on ethereum. I believe that this rising of the price has a big impact in the market maybe this Q1 of 2019 the ethereum is reallyvexpected to rise after the dip because it is a potential coin and it is really amazing coin that is really popular in the market. I believe that it will pump back soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hongus

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:24:49 PM

My opinion. It is known that Brazil is not a rich country. And a few billion profits can improve the environment. Combining a bank and investment can give a good growth to the Brazilian and cryptocurrency economy. Great news.

raitsuk

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:29:05 PM

From the market movement, i think this is a good sing for ethereum and also for another altcoins.
Most of the altcoins are rising together with each of percentage that so vary for each coins, just like they are racing to the top.

logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 07:26:38 PM

I think it will be a positive impact and will increase trust in ethereum, and ethereum will increase in popularity and will be able to attract investors to invest in it.
For sure it is best news for ETH as there are few well known companies who are adopting ETH. In this way I think ETH will gain fame and value all over the market. This will make price of ETH high and will attract more contracts towards it in crypto currency. I want all issues between blockchain and ETH to be fixed as soon as possible.
Invigorated

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:00:23 PM

Certainly... Brazil has a major economy in the southern part America. Adoption of the crypto technology on the Ethereum platform can only lead to more utilization of the Ethereum cryptocurrency exposing it to a wider market. This could set a tune for wide usability of the token leading to price appreciation and project growth. With the success of the technology in the Country, it could equally send ripple effects of adoption throughout the continent and ultimately providing more market base for the token.
Suzukigsxr250

Activity: 250
Merit: 13

Dextrust.org #Defi

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:52:18 PM

It's brilliant development for ethereum, of course. Like ripple, ethereum can use this to have more usage area. Maybe this development help that ethereum price increase on today.

dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 09:51:35 PM

This is very good news, we hope that this will positively affect the market situation, but the likelihood that this will significantly affect the market rate is very small as the market is used to such news and, accordingly, the market has good reaction, but insignificant

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
Collinberg

Activity: 407
Merit: 14

Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 10:00:24 PM

More and more big organisations are now jumping into the blockchain and Cryptocurrency world and no matter the recognised organisation, it is always good news for crypto in general and not just Ethereum.

Diva1993
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

Custom Contract Network (CCN)

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:02:09 PM

To be honest, I am quite surprised that you are asking at all, ofcourse it is good news, other banks might even use their stable coin to move funds from one bank to another, this is definitely a list for Ethereum and there are many more wins ahead.

mary0919

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:09:34 PM

A state-owned bank in Brazil is about to issue a crypto token designed to maintain parity with the national currency.
the Brazilian National Social Development Bank will launch a pilot in January 2019 for the BNDES token, which runs on the ethereum blockchain.

https://www.coindesk.com/this-brazilian-bank-is-using-ethereum-to-issue-a-stablecoin

your opinion Smiley
For me I really like to hold ETH because ETH is next to bitcoin and is very affordable compare to the price of bitcoin which is already high. ETH also has many features that most of the bounty campaigns and ICOs has using ETH wallet for their transactions. I hope ETH will boom next year round.
kursigoyang

Activity: 239

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:11:27 PM

there are indeed many new projects that use the ETH base both from the blockchain and platform, this makes ETH an important coin, so don't worry about the current ETH price being cheap, so at a low price this is the right time for more investment get a very high profit
Furious 7

Activity: 2856
Merit: 644

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:24:09 PM

I am very happy to hear this news, I am still holding ethereum and I am almost desperate with ethereum over some price declines some time ago.
I need more positive news now.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:38:33 PM

We are greatly moving into $200, hopefully  we could get it before the end of this year as we celebrate New Year with a big smile.☺.
Anyways,  we are expecting recovery for this month and it looks like we even recover a little bit as it shown in the chart  but weren't to think that this is the start for bull run.
tmpwhore

Activity: 343

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:57:18 PM

I think it's a good sign for all cryptomarket. I think that all these legalizations in different countries have a positive influence to all cryptoeconomy. It would be great if all countries will accept crypto.
Bomber007
Copper Member

Activity: 112

Velic Ecosystem

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:05:37 PM

For a Brazilian bank to consider using Cryptocurrencies, even a stable coin in the ethereum blockchain is wonderful news, this shows that more and more centralised institutions are realising the potential of blockchain technology.

cryptocyprus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:27:56 PM

I think this is a beginning of the new trend on ethereum. I believe that this rising of the price has a big impact in the market maybe this Q1 of 2019 the ethereum is reallyvexpected to rise after the dip because it is a potential coin and it is really amazing coin that is really popular in the market. I believe that it will pump back soon.
This price increase I can only consider as a correction, as the market has been going down for too long. I think that perhaps Ethereum will return to 250 dollars, and Bitcoin to 5000 dollars, but then most likely will fall again.

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
mattukarsamb

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 10:42:48 AM

I don't think if it's a good sign for ethereum or not, but I see that the ethereum is on the green price and now, the price increase. I think in 2019, we will see many other banks in the worlds trying to use the different platforms and not just using ethereum as their network but also they will try to implement with the other coins. But lets we see what will happen with the Brazilian National Social Development Bank, and if there is a benefit for the bank itself, the other bank will come to the crypto.
We can say that it is a positive sign for ethereum because if a governmental organization or a bigger institution will come to start their token on ethereum platform then all of that community will come to know about etherum and among them there will be many investors who after knowing about ethereum will also invest in ethereum.
jawatulen (OP)

Activity: 398

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 11:21:18 PM

My opinion. It is known that Brazil is not a rich country. And a few billion profits can improve the environment. Combining a bank and investment can give a good growth to the Brazilian and cryptocurrency economy. Great news.

but, this is really great news for ethereum,,
because, this mean a mass adoptions on crypto is real,, so, this really big sign if the future of crypto is bright  Wink
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:18:19 PM

I think it will be a positive impact and will increase trust in ethereum, and ethereum will increase in popularity and will be able to attract investors to invest in it.
For sure it is best news for ETH as there are few well known companies who are adopting ETH. In this way I think ETH will gain fame and value all over the market. This will make price of ETH high and will attract more contracts towards it in crypto currency. I want all issues between blockchain and ETH to be fixed as soon as possible.

The sign is really very good. I do believe that Ethereum will be used by more great and famous companies, and it will be known not as some altcoin for ICOs. Ethereum will in a lot during 2019-2020.
none of us
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 07:12:37 PM

i like this news very much and it strengthens my confidence in crypto. it once again shows that the acceptance of crypto is increasing and that is very good. the brazilian bank will certainly not be the only one using crypto in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: