Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 10:27:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is this a good sign for ethereum  (Read 18246 times)
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 02:44:43 AM

I do not think so is this the good sign for ethereum because the price in the market is quite stable and i am not heared any good news about ethereum, hopefully the ethereum will making huge of profit as soon as possible in crypto industry.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Loedong

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 02:54:06 AM

Are there the latest developments? because now entering mid-April, related to their plans I think this is good, if this program can be realized it might also affect ethereum prices, this adoption also shows that the ethereum platform works well for cryptoqurrency development.
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 03:04:29 AM

I do not think so is this the good sign for ethereum because the price in the market is quite stable and i am not heared any good news about ethereum, hopefully the ethereum will making huge of profit as soon as possible in crypto industry.
Ethereum is still in the accumulation phase and Vitalik still has no technology-related updates that make the value of ETH always very low compared to the present. I think ETH needs a big change because a lot of pennies are having great competition and certainly in the future the second position may change. In my opinion, choose a new potential coin to hold and certainly we can earn a good profit

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 03:04:47 AM

You dont appreciate on how tough ethereum went through for all of those times when it was under $100.

At least appreciate the movement it and it has broke through $172. And with that, it is likely that it can go higher within few days.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Insomnia family

Activity: 868
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 03:37:02 AM

You dont appreciate on how tough ethereum went through for all of those times when it was under $100.

At least appreciate the movement it and it has broke through $172. And with that, it is likely that it can go higher within few days.
yes, what ethereum has achieved is already good, even developers won't be quiet, of course they continue to work so ethereum has always been a good investment for every user, on the other hand I also believe that ethereum still has the opportunity to improve the quality and value of the coins too .

Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto & NFT in Multiple Chains
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬     ❶ ❷ ❸ s w a p     ▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
[   M V P   L I V E   ]   -   9 Blockchains Integrated Already
wongdeso

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 03:38:49 AM

We can see that Ethics has improved and this gives fresh air of crypto lovers. The market is running well and continues to provide a good boost so that this journey will continue to grow and be valuable.
republicrypto

Activity: 1400
Merit: 252

Keep it Simple guys :)

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 03:42:26 AM

yes, ethereum already make 100% profit after hit the lowest price
and thats really great movements on ethereum price
i'm sure, soon we will see this ethereum reach more than $200
regards
tunapa

Activity: 667

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 03:48:47 AM

it is good but how long will they continue to be on the ethereum blockchain. ? i see that the will want to own their own blockchain and later move to it. and at the end of the day, the effect it will have on ethereum will not be a huge except that its going go remain on the blockchain for a very long time. but generally this is a good for cryptocurrency.
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 03:57:20 AM

I think that the emergence of a token based on the ethereum platform, which will be released by the state bank of Brazil, is very good for cryptocurrency. This fact itself will greatly increase the general confidence of people in cryptocurrency and increase its popularity, especially in this country. People will see that the state directly supports cryptocurrency.

harrypotpot
Copper Member

Activity: 126

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 08:03:46 AM

A state-owned bank in Brazil is about to issue a crypto token designed to maintain parity with the national currency.
the Brazilian National Social Development Bank will launch a pilot in January 2019 for the BNDES token, which runs on the ethereum blockchain.

https://www.coindesk.com/this-brazilian-bank-is-using-ethereum-to-issue-a-stablecoin

your opinion Smiley

The cryptocurrency is saving the economy of Brazil, there is no doubt that this cryptocurency signing is again an inside job for their financial thirdparties to handle their economy. I think that is still a good action. Still, they are adopting more on a crypto space rather than their fiats. Let us wait for the updates.

maimainguyen05

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 03:18:15 PM

A state-owned bank in Brazil is about to issue a crypto token designed to maintain parity with the national currency.
the Brazilian National Social Development Bank will launch a pilot in January 2019 for the BNDES token, which runs on the ethereum blockchain.

https://www.coindesk.com/this-brazilian-bank-is-using-ethereum-to-issue-a-stablecoin

your opinion Smiley

This is the post from the end of 2018, at now, the price of ETH will not surpass $200 and I think at the end of this year 2019, ETH will not get a bull run due to the bad market. So that you should switch to invest in BTC and other altcoins.

soulripper

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 03:23:39 PM

your opinion Smiley

This is the post from the end of 2018, at now, the price of ETH will not surpass $200 and I think at the end of this year 2019, ETH will not get a bull run due to the bad market. So that you should switch to invest in BTC and other altcoins.
I would dare to say ethereum will rises back from the drop in this year but we cannot predict the future but in hope im sure ethereum will rises back again from this bad condition. Bitcoin has beinf rises again a good signal to show that the market are back in track again.
Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 03:24:42 PM

Looking at trends and daily market transactions this seems like the right time to buy ethereum, the more ethereum-based tokens that enter the exchanges so that the ethereum needs are high.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: