Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 06:10:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Today is 365 days since the last ATH  (Read 658 times)
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 05:38:29 AM

No one can say 100% what will happen, but as we can see the price grow a bit, but maybe the next ATH in my opinion will be only next year when possible bitcoin value more than 30,000$ and keep the high price more time than was last ATH.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 07:04:14 AM

Is a year of time enough for the bear market? Or, will the price drops by the next couple of months?
Personally, I think that this is not the end of the bear market, and we will have to wait until 2020 for the bull run.
This is not the first time that we are experiencing a year long bear market. If you consider ATH to new ATH as a bear market then the last bear market was persisting from late 2013 to late 2016, around 3 years. But, we do not need to be losing our confident here. This time, bitcoin will not take such a long period to have a new ATH. I am expecting $20k levels before end of 2019 or earlier to that as this time we have more adopters and ETH also may get approved.

as we can see the price grow a bit, but maybe the next ATH in my opinion will be only next year when possible bitcoin value more than 30,000$ and keep the high price more time than was last ATH.
Prepare yourself. If we get into a rally which may lead to a new ATH then the stopping may be around $50k as only psychological levels will work rather than just round numbered levels. We may expect $100k by end of 2020.
snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 07:39:10 AM

No one can say 100% what will happen, but as we can see the price grow a bit, but maybe the next ATH in my opinion will be only next year when possible bitcoin value more than 30,000$ and keep the high price more time than was last ATH.
Sure the bitcoin price will rise in the next years especially around the time of halving but what is essential is the adoption, the more Bitcoin is used the more price growth is important.

pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 11:49:21 PM

Sure the bitcoin price will rise in the next years especially around the time of halving but what is essential is the adoption, the more Bitcoin is used the more price growth is important.

dont expect too much because your expectations will only dissapoint you  . this is what im always saying to myself and to the users around this forum because we oftenly predict to early but after the time comes , our predictions are always failed because cryptos didnt get on what we intented .

much better if we dont speculate at all , so that  whales will be confused on what we are thinking and they may even pump the price because they want us to make a  noise again .
Jating

Activity: 2968
Merit: 825

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 11:06:30 AM

dont expect too much because your expectations will only dissapoint you  . this is what im always saying to myself and to the users around this forum because we oftenly predict to early but after the time comes , our predictions are always failed because cryptos didnt get on what we intented .

much better if we dont speculate at all , so that  whales will be confused on what we are thinking and they may even pump the price because they want us to make a  noise again .

Yes that's the correct mindset right now. Last year was different, bitcoin was rising like $1K in day so everyone was hoping to see the price go on parabolic rise, but it's not the case. I think we should have learn to adjust our strategy this year, including not putting too much expectations. It's a hard lessons but we should realized that the market won't recover and it will take more time to see it even moving to $5000-$6000 not unless there's a big news that will change the sentiments, but I'm not sure about that one so just prepare and don't put a higher expectations, imho.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 01:42:50 PM

Is a year of time enough for the bear market? Or, will the price drops by the next couple of months?
Personally, I think that this is not the end of the bear market, and we will have to wait until 2020 for the bull run.

maybe that makes sense after we are always presented with a prolonged decline and correction this year. but anything can happen, be it a sharper decrease or unexpected growth. I think at the beginning of 2019 we can better observe the many progress that goes before predicting it

b3j0

Activity: 714
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:10:50 PM

maybe that makes sense after we are always presented with a prolonged decline and correction this year. but anything can happen, be it a sharper decrease or unexpected growth. I think at the beginning of 2019 we can better observe the many progress that goes before predicting it
I see tremendous growth in 2019, I'm sure Bitcoin has reached the bottom and now it's time for Bitcoin to go to the moon. this is not a prediction but my belief in bitcoin in 2019.

sunanbonang

Activity: 242
Merit: 1

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 11:52:54 PM

I see tremendous growth in 2019, I'm sure Bitcoin has reached the bottom and now it's time for Bitcoin to go to the moon. this is not a prediction but my belief in bitcoin in 2019.
what is the reason you say that? data shows if price increases will occur every 2 years. in my opinion the price of bitcoin tends to be stable in 2019 and there won't be any big surprises.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1723

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 06:52:05 AM

There was tremendous growth in 2018 also with Bitcoin, however nothing related to its price.

We might have more developement and good news in the new year, however it doesn't mean the price will go back up.

Keep in mind that BTC was less than $1000 at the beginning of the 2017 year, so even closing 2018 at $4000 is still considered a great gain. Issue is most new people bought late and are sitting at a huge loss and are upset. They become bears and start shorting bitcoin out of fear and greed and get rekt. Basically what happened 2 weeks ago when people were expecting $3100 to break and head to $2500 or $1000.
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 07:08:13 AM

I hope people are kept talking about the price of Bitcoin, but no one is talking about the growth and implications in the sectors has increased vastly. In the coming days based on this, we might expect higher many more companies will join the blockchain expansion. With this expansion, we might easily expect the price of Bitcoin will increase surely in the coming days.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:28:16 PM

I hope people are kept talking about the price of Bitcoin, but no one is talking about the growth and implications in the sectors has increased vastly. In the coming days based on this, we might expect higher many more companies will join the blockchain expansion. With this expansion, we might easily expect the price of Bitcoin will increase surely in the coming days.

Nothing will happen in days. And 2019 will be super boring year. A bit depressing since price of Bitcoin will mainly stay the same.  A bit up and a bit down. No new people will join in o buy bitcoin. Many that joined in 2017  or 2018 will sell because they bought to get rich fast and Bitcoin value is not growing but decreasing. First new hope will show only in 2020.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: