Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:57:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum 40$ in 1-2 weeks  (Read 31141 times)
JimmyNg90
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 12:48:18 PM

Which exchange are you working in? "Some whales", " thousands of eth". Please give us the proof of this.

╭═══════════════════   PETLIFE  ═══════════════════╮
│   Blockchain in veterinary medicine  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
raden1922

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 12:55:45 PM

Market cap is falling without brakes, and today some whaleshave transfered thousands of eth to exchanges (some of them, are big whales that acumulated eths from since their price was few cents).

When this whales sell their eth for some million dollars the falling will be tremendous.
Where did you get the accumulated data? I know that the price of Ethereum decreases more often than rising. But I see from a different side in interpreting the current market situation. I hope ethereum doesn't freeze under $ 50. That will be sad.

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 12:59:26 PM

I am sad if the price drop below the 40$, Ethereum is the promising project and it can create the new token through their smart contract, many investors will disappoint if the price has gone down below 40$.  Cry

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
starplaks

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 01:01:44 PM

Even if it happens, it seems to me that no catastrophe will happen, because there will soon be positive news related to Ethereum, I hope they will save the situation!
babarian

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 01:08:40 PM

Market cap is falling without brakes, and today some whaleshave transfered thousands of eth to exchanges (some of them, are big whales that acumulated eths from since their price was few cents).

When this whales sell their eth for some million dollars the falling will be tremendous.
how can you make such statements carelessly? you are a beginner in this forum. but you very easily say that in 1 to 2 weeks ethereum will fall, don't make a statement carelessly
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 01:14:17 PM

Let us all just wait until something happens. Eth will either fall further or recover. But if eth will ever reach $40 many will be hurt including me as well. I invested at eth while it was below $150 and it's sad to admit that I might loose more when eth keeps falling. I'm just hoping that eth and the market will bounce back.
tuanytcc

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 01:27:05 PM

I also have a prediction which base on ETH's chart and many news from dark market, its price can reach 40--50 USD in next time. Because the current price hasn't been price that big sharks desire

brixbounty

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 01:34:39 PM

I think you're just panicking. In my opinion, whales are now engaged in increasing the reserves of cryptocurrency. And as shown this year, the reserves of ETH on the wallets of whales increased. Already at the current coin price, mining becomes unprofitable and miners sell their coins to survive. Therefore, I do not think it will be worse than now.

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
Cryptotourist

Activity: 1190
Merit: 755

Homo Sapiens Bitcoinerthalensis

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 01:41:06 PM

we have to wait and see which force wins the arms race.

Moby Dick always wins my friend...
Just follow Moby for the left overs.

Let us all just wait until something happens. Eth will either fall further or recover. But if eth will ever reach $40 many will be hurt including me as well. I invested at eth while it was below $150 and it's sad to admit that I might loose more when eth keeps falling. I'm just hoping that eth and the market will bounce back.

We've all been there!

I also have a prediction which base on ETH's chart and many news from dark market, its price can reach 40--50 USD in next time. Because the current price hasn't been price that big sharks desire

Indeed Wink

I think you're just panicking. In my opinion, whales are now engaged in increasing the reserves of cryptocurrency. And as shown this year, the reserves of ETH on the wallets of whales increased. Already at the current coin price, mining becomes unprofitable and miners sell their coins to survive. Therefore, I do not think it will be worse than now.

Miners selling off, have little effect ATM. Whales accumulating ETH slowly, for me is an indicator of a drop pending to come, only of course to buy back cheaper at an instance or much shorter period of time.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.
oktana

Activity: 1638
Merit: 288

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 01:41:09 PM

Is the data that you report true or is it just your assumption because currently the market is experiencing a bull run so if we issue a statement we must use the correct data. And if then the ETH price breaks at the price of $ 40 then that is a good advantage because we can buy it at a lower price.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
iyah adrian

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 01:43:05 PM

Will not happen, Ethereum will increase within a few weeks. Because ethereum is gradually increasing for the price. So it won't touch the $ 40 number. Ethereum will be more than $ 100. We wait for the next few weeks.
cryptofunn

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 01:45:55 PM

I do not think that in the near future the etherium will fall to 40. But there is such a possibility if Bitcoin goes to 1500, then the entire altcoin market will collapse again

HichemFetoui

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 01:48:27 PM

ethereum must be cheaper at least for now until it's scale the current ethereum situation did not justify it's price investors must sanction the ethereum fondation until the upgrade
kolonel_x

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 01:55:57 PM

if that's true whether thousands of ETH will make prices plunge down to 40 dollars in your opinion? I myself think it won't happen and ETH will be strong above 70 dollars

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
anggaem

Activity: 672

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 02:03:00 PM

I think whales deliberately sold it to buy it back when the price became lower than now. so we have to do the same thing,
sell it now and start buying again at the price of 50 $ or less because it will make more profitable in the following year.

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
anggaem

Activity: 672

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 02:10:02 PM

how can you make such statements carelessly? you are a beginner in this forum. but you very easily say that in 1 to 2 weeks ethereum will fall, don't make a statement carelessly
I think he just made this thread with an essay based on fud that is about ethereum so he doesn't have data that proves to be true,
 but even though there are no whales selling ethereum I think the price of ethereum will still go down even if not up to 40 $.

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:19:40 PM

Send us here the link of that person in the transaction of the etherscan. Because if you don't have any link of it, that means your just telling here

an hearsay or we call it in some other terms false story/statement.
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:34:36 PM

Not so bad for eth but everything is possible and maybe not join in this price action is good option. Many speculation comes up to make income during sideways trend and they are " whales ". They works with buy fast and sell fast, know they works but don't know when is very bad. I think you need to think again before decides using ethereum as investment/ trading product, market still not support all activity.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
idontcare

Activity: 363

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:40:18 PM

thats very bad news for the holders, maybe i would buy a lot when etherium touch 40-50$ each, and plan to hold it around 1 year.

This is good for those who are about to buy ethereum and try to keep them for a while Grin And really sad if you bought them at high prices, sincerely apologize to these people. But I do not expect that the price of ETH will be as low as that, which will make the crypto fluctuate again Cry

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
anjohyx

Activity: 451

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:59:17 PM

Please provide the proof to support what you said, example any source link or eth address, if not it's just spreading FUD and keep talking the bad things, I won't believe any newbie account and just register in last week, please sold all your cryptocurrency and leave the market because eth will drop to $40 and keep drop to $0  Cheesy

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: