Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:46:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum 40$ in 1-2 weeks  (Read 31140 times)
oper802

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 08:09:50 PM

Sorry for you that your prediction went wrong, the market is turning green now and don't post such thing without researching to make others panic.
Yeah, the condition is going better now. We know that the condition is unstable here, everything is unpredictable. Predicting something is good, but don't forget to research about it well before.

The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AgentZero23

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 08:14:42 PM

Market cap is falling without brakes, and today some whaleshave transfered thousands of eth to exchanges (some of them, are big whales that acumulated eths from since their price was few cents).

When this whales sell their eth for some million dollars the falling will be tremendous.
Ethereum price had a lowest price of 80 usd and now it's already again at 100 usd. I think 40 usd will not happen as the constantinople is nearing and it will be one of those reasons on why eth price will increase after the update.
-Newera-

Activity: 196
Merit: 49

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 08:15:09 PM

see this will never happen. there's no way the ethereum price is at $ 40. ethereum is supported by a large community so it is difficult to make this coin destroyed. the only ethereum problem is that too many ICO projects use their platform.

I feel the same way. Too many SCAM projects use the Ethereum platform. This negative reputation also affects the platform itself. Ethereum should create a platform that greatly reduces the risk of a scam. If they succeed, I see the Ethereum course underrated.
pharaon

Activity: 753
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 08:17:48 PM

Personally, I'm not surprised at anything else, even if the price of ETH reaches 40 dollars. I still believe that the market is cyclical, and soon the trend will change to "bullish". In addition, the cryptocurrency industry is very promising, so I believe in the future of this industry.
cameron_EMI
Copper Member

Activity: 40
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 08:19:11 PM

see this will never happen. there's no way the ethereum price is at $ 40. ethereum is supported by a large community so it is difficult to make this coin destroyed. the only ethereum problem is that too many ICO projects use their platform.

I feel the same way. Too many SCAM projects use the Ethereum platform. This negative reputation also affects the platform itself. Ethereum should create a platform that greatly reduces the risk of a scam. If they succeed, I see the Ethereum course underrated.

It isn't Ethereum's fault! I think maybe they should raise the cost to deploy a dAPP/smart contract on its network to push scam projects away. That's why NEO charges 500 GAS to deploy a smart contract/project to keep scam projects away.

sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 08:21:32 PM

fortunately, any prediction that ethereum falls below $40 seems wrong. on the one hand, i find low prices good to buy cheap coins, but they nevertheless should not fall too low.  Wink
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 08:26:59 PM

If ethereum fell to $ 40, then I would be very happy. For me it would be a great opportunity to buy ethereum) This coin will still show itself in 2019. I am sure her position will be strengthened and she will again take her due 2nd place in terms of capitalization.

I agree with you mate, in fact we both eagerly wants to make it happen to became 40$ so that i can buy much more of ethereum coin in the market but this gonna be impossible now cause bitcoin is now officially gradually recover so i may say that's the end of nightmare in cryptocurrency. Looking forward for 2019 price pump.
jeppex11

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 08:28:05 PM

Ye, That is not gonna happen unless BTC goes sub 2k
Sova_tmb

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 08:57:21 PM

I don't think what it happen!
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 09:12:01 PM

40$ it is real price of ethereum only if BTC will fall under 2k$. BTC has no much support at 2k-2.7k. It will fall quick one we hit 2700. Don't wanna believe in this, but we are in trouble.

maxilopez

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 09:14:42 PM

I don’t think that it will go down so much in price as it doesn’t cause the collapse of the whole ethereum project

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
MirclIX

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 09:58:30 PM

I think that ethereum will grow after the main cryptocurrencies this year and in 2019.
The Bitcoin races up gave everyone to understand that the market is constantly changing and does not stand still.
Therefore, I would really like the cryptocurrency market to recover as soon as possible.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
Gryphet

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 10:45:59 PM

I don't know why I often find newbie rank accounts saying that ethereum will die and say that ethereum will reach a value of $ 10 - $ 40 and this makes me sometimes laugh myself, they say something without bringing proof
When you are laughing that Ethereum may fall below 150 , when it fell below the people who wrote it disappeared , maybe Ethereum will fall to these values, and of course no one knows

(❪  B I T E N N Y  ❫)   Simplify your future
http://bitenny.io/
jpnl0002

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 10:50:00 PM

Market cap is falling without brakes, and today some whaleshave transfered thousands of eth to exchanges (some of them, are big whales that acumulated eths from since their price was few cents).

When this whales sell their eth for some million dollars the falling will be tremendous.

the idea of whales in the system is just a way of saying we have serious holders holding a whole long or volumes of crypto currencies in serious vaults and this accounts for  their influence in what ever sector they deem fit to invest in such to amass such volumes and control certain degree of demand and supply functionality in their market.
papagravel

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 10:51:25 PM

If you managed to quite recently notice, so was the systematic and slow rise in price over 4 days. I am more than sure that the whales are detecting the mood of investors. They want to know what will happen when the price rises. I think they are already making plans for how the bull run will begin.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Emel-Hmel

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 10:58:13 PM

At the moment, the price of Ethereum  has lingered at around $ 100. I think this is a good result for this coin.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
superscommessebitcoin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 11:30:58 PM

If you managed to quite recently notice, so was the systematic and slow rise in price over 4 days. I am more than sure that the whales are detecting the mood of investors. They want to know what will happen when the price rises. I think they are already making plans for how the bull run will begin.
I think that it is quite possible, also do not forget that the market has only been falling recently, and initially it should be just a correction. Most likely the market will go even down.
dabenko

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 11:40:09 PM

It is now a different case. I can't see the effect of the thousand of eth transferred by whales. At first, how did you get to know that whales transferred thousand of eth. You should have at least given us a proof. Well, i believe the market will improve more.
hirokazu

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 11:47:06 PM

I put my bet on it, just hopefully we will never see eth price at $40 although nothing is impossible with the cryptocoin. Unfortunately, ethereum, who has such a big supporter, suffered bad luck this year. So, it seems to me a little annoying if rely on such thing.
Cashi

Activity: 392
Merit: 48

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 12:06:19 AM

40$ is very low, it increased price during last days. Overall trend is still bear and it will maybe have 80$ because 40$ is really a little too low to be realistic.

Smiley Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: