Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:38:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum 40$ in 1-2 weeks  (Read 31138 times)
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 01:48:16 PM

It is not only visible,  it is also not practicable to see ether dump any further. The expectations is to see recovery of ether price and we could begin to see bull rally that will take ether price beyond it's all time high.  

Those who tried to control the market after all has some sympathy that maybe if they actually let ETH pinned down to $40, those investors would sulking in tears and they don't want to see them as if they didn't just lose money but also dignity and so they have to at least pump a bit this time.  I guess ETH this time isn't going to do this dip. Thanks to those who prayed harder.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:40:15 PM

im waiting for eth to hit 40$ so i can buy more and wait for it to come back from this dip, i know eth is not dead and will show improvements as years solidifies its foundations more!
Nonie

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 04:02:33 PM

I think the lowest price of ethereum was last week, which is the price of $80++ and now it is above $100++ I think it's a strong price to go back up just waiting for the bitcoin sideway

yanesna3

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:21:11 PM

Oddly enough, Ethereum has grown 89 percent in the last week. I'm honestly a little shocked, given that the market is bearish now.

The market cannot stop surprising us. Suppose, the next BIG WOW will be the bull run - we all need it so much! I do not also think that Ethereum can fall so awfully and reach 40 dollars.
onetwostep

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:17:06 PM

Ethereum prices are rising when i am selling ethereum. Last week's price was really low and it was a great time to invest. but I couldn't invest because there was no budget I could invest in. I can sell the coins in my hand and cause the prices to rise for you Cheesy

Thiggy01

Activity: 25
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:18:55 PM

It is just a market cycle like any other market.
If Bitcoin makes a lower low ethereum could also go low.
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:35:54 PM

I dont understand how the massive sell out of cryptocurrency in the bear market is interpreted differently. Does it not look like manipulation? Most of the long term owners are intelligent and not poor to sell at cheaper order when fellow rich friends are hodling. If that is the case then manipulation still continues in the next months.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
apur688

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 10:15:34 PM

I don't think so, because something like this happened last year. The price of all altcoins falls, up to 80%. However, indirectly there is still a minimum limit for the lowest price of ethereum. Despite seeing the situation getting worse and worse, I am sure that there will be a time when ethereum will reach its highest price again.

✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ Seasonal Tokens ✣ ▌✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣
█ ✣ ▌PROTECT YOUR FUNDS AND GROW YOUR WEALTH OVER TIME ▌✣ █
www.seasonaltokens.org
johanesrobin

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 10:36:08 PM

sort of fud, ...
I am not sure. the thing I feel right now is regret because I was late in buying ethereum. there's still time to hold back and I'm sure eth will come back.
my prediction is $ 800
kalkaiina

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 09:26:58 AM

Another panic that is not confirmed by anything. Very many news are discussed from unverified sources.
This coin is doing well and against the background of previous downturns, a lot of work is being done now.
SinLinJim

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 11:38:18 AM

Market cap is falling without brakes, and today some whaleshave transfered thousands of eth to exchanges (some of them, are big whales that acumulated eths from since their price was few cents).

When this whales sell their eth for some million dollars the falling will be tremendous.
I hope that will not happen. The price is already so small that if it falls even more, it will hurt the coin and its reputation even more. She already left second place. It might lower her even lower.

Panzersin

Activity: 901
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 01:26:06 PM

1 week has passed and how much ETH price right now? It's still above $100, more than 2.5 times than your baseless prediction, OP. ETH would be never dropped to that low price forever. There are lot of people who willing to buy all ETH when the price even only reached $50

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀            ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄███████████████▄
  █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     █▀    ▄▄████▄▄   ▀█     █▀▄██    ██    ██▄▀█     █▀   ██████████  ▀█     █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     ███████████████████
 █     ███████████   █   █     ██████████    █   █  ▐███  ████  ███▌  █   █     ████▀▀▀▀▀▀    █   █     ███████████   █   █████████████████████
▐▌     ████  ░████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▀  ▀████   ▐▌ ▐▌   ███▌██████▐███   ▐▌ ▐▌     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████   ████   ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █▌ ▄ ▐█ ▐██ ▐██▌
▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▄  ▄████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ██████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █  ▀  █ ▐██ ▐██▌
 █     ████          █   █     ██████████    █   █     ████  ████     █   █     ████          █   █     ████▀████▄    █   █▌ ▀▀ ▌ ▐█▌ ▐   █   █
  █▄   ████        ▄█     █▄    ▀▀████▀▀   ▄█     █▄    ██    ██    ▄█     █▄   ██████████  ▄█     █▄   ████  ▀████ ▄█    ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄            ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀███████████████▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀█████████▀▀

.POWER. PLAY

██       ██████████
         ████    ██ █ ▄▄▄█       █
        ██████   █   █▀  ██    █████
       ████████  ██ █    █ ████████████
████████████████████    ██   ██████████
███████████████████    █      ████████
  █████████▄▄▄████▌   █ █▀█▄  ████████
   ███████▀   ██ █     █   █▀█
    ███████▄    █     █   █   █
   ████████▀█         █ █▌█▐█ █
   ███████████    ▄    █▄ █  █
          ██████   ▀▄▄ ▄ █▄▄▄█
            █████▄    ▀   ▄█▀
            █████▀████████▀
EURO
MILLIONS

████  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████  ██

██  ████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  ████

conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 01:44:53 PM

1 week has passed and how much ETH price right now? It's still above $100, more than 2.5 times than your baseless prediction, OP. ETH would be never dropped to that low price forever. There are lot of people who willing to buy all ETH when the price even only reached $50
- Yes, the price of eth in the present time is still too high compared to what that guy predicted, that's enough to prove that eth is still influential and potential in the market, people still have a lot of faith in eth even if it is in a very bad state. In addition, I believe that big investors will never allow the price of eth to fall so deep, that will create a collapse effect, it is difficult to recover from such a situation, so they always allow the price of eth to fall at a relative level that everyone can accept, deeper is the impossible story

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Freddie Aguiluz

Activity: 401

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:13:28 PM

Although it's charts is showing a continued drop in price, i actually believe that a prediction such as yours will not materialize. My optimism and faith in this remarkable coin still stands amidst all the negativities that surrounds it. And with the upcoming launch of it's blockchain upgrade - Constantinople - by mid January of 2019 to make it's network faster, less expensive and more efficient, i am strongly convinced that this will instigate the interests of investors that may eventually lead to a sky high price.  

maksimukr1989

Activity: 511
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2018, 06:46:34 PM

I don't know why I often find newbie rank accounts saying that ethereum will die and say that ethereum will reach a value of $ 10 - $ 40 and this makes me sometimes laugh myself, they say something without bringing proof
in the cryptocurrency world, price analysis and forecasts are always unproven.basically, the conclusions about the price are based on the news or on your own imagination.
hlarisimus2014

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 06:49:26 PM

At the moment, ether is going up. I think that it will fall only if Bitcoin drops sharply. But I hope that this will not happen.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
prasad87

Activity: 242
Merit: 7

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 08:06:43 PM

At the moment, ether is going up. I think that it will fall only if Bitcoin drops sharply. But I hope that this will not happen.
True, they're still bound in price, and Ether follows Bitcoin.
I think there's going to be a slight bump thanks to the hard fork, nothing substantial though.

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange (http://Jarvis.exchange)
Hc01

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 08:29:50 PM

I'm not expecting 40 dollar for ethereum bottom price, maybe we can see below 80 dollar previous bottom but btc and market was dip also so I believe btc will rise in new year so eth wont fall under 70-80 dollar.
JofryTheKing

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 09:18:05 PM

I believe that now the price Ethereum is on strained. But I understand that it can go even lower. I expect a gradual decline in prices during the year. I think that there will be a sharp drop in 1-2 weeks.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
boolog
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 09:58:08 PM

Market cap is falling without brakes, and today some whaleshave transfered thousands of eth to exchanges (some of them, are big whales that acumulated eths from since their price was few cents).

When this whales sell their eth for some million dollars the falling will be tremendous.
The price of ethereum will probably not fall to 40$ and i like that. The constantinople update is imminent and that certainly brings new momentum in the price of ethereum. That is why i am confident the price will not drop to 40$. I am not a crypto expert, but i am pretty sure.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█████    Whitepaper   ⌊    Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌉   Telegram    █████
Medium   Steemit   Facebook   Twitter   Instagram   Youtube   Reddit   Github
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: