Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:52:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hodler, you motherfucker.  (Read 20970 times)
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 12:54:35 AM

This was related to me right now.. 100% agree to people who says , just holding assets is can't make profit itself.. do trading with it.
But the problem is I didn't know how to trading , just know basic steps of trading.. mostly I do trading and lost about 10-15% of my assets and I stop it.
Maybe later I must learn more about trading , because this was important to gain more profits.
You can also get income if you hold assets, and that includes passive income, such as masternode, or staking,
now many projects choose DPOS over POW or POS, so holders can now get money even though only hold their assets,
and a good decision if you don't trade when you can't read the chart, because it will burn your money.
DKREBEL86 (OP)

Activity: 377
Merit: 101

yanda.io

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2019, 11:57:47 PM

This was related to me right now.. 100% agree to people who says , just holding assets is can't make profit itself.. do trading with it.
But the problem is I didn't know how to trading , just know basic steps of trading.. mostly I do trading and lost about 10-15% of my assets and I stop it.
Maybe later I must learn more about trading , because this was important to gain more profits.
Let's create a trading group then. If the good traders will share some knowledge it will make some difference for the newbies.
Problem is, who's a good trader? 🤣
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 12:53:26 AM

Let's create a trading group then. If the good traders will share some knowledge it will make some difference for the newbies.

A lot of people here are willing to share their tips of course though it would still be your own experiences that will make you an efficient trader. I just don't think everybody will be able to have a good grasp of it. Don't take it out too much on hodlers Cheesy for some of us who have been trying and not really doing good in trading, hodling comes as a good option if we want to stay in crypto.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 03:43:20 AM

Holding will only turn bitcoin into an asset not a currency. I also do not agree, Holding as you say that they hold without reason, whereas to hold you must understand the market, not hoping for a rise without a clear reason. Some users I know hold because they know market trends, I am also annoyed with the types of categories of users who do not know the market but advise others to stand by them.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Murat

Activity: 2156
Merit: 711

Telegram @tokensfund

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 08:05:58 AM

I know trading is much better than Holding but at first, you have to ensure the price and market. when your price is more or less stable then you can say that not to hold, you have to know why people hold their Bitcoin, I think the main reason is the price volatility, We are all greedy and we are here for making a profit, so why we don't hold our Bitcoin, it's just an individual wise, So if this bitcoin and cryptocurrency platform would be stable then people do whatever they do as the fiat purpose, another thing is the lack of payment source, if Bitcoin would be accepted at randomly then people use as the payment tools, so the backlog should be removed then everything will be fine by the time.

Cryptotrajder

Activity: 19
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2019, 09:39:08 AM

I know trading is much better than Holding but at first, you have to ensure the price and market. when your price is more or less stable then you can say that not to hold, you have to know why people hold their Bitcoin, I think the main reason is the price volatility, We are all greedy and we are here for making a profit, so why we don't hold our Bitcoin, it's just an individual wise, So if this bitcoin and cryptocurrency platform would be stable then people do whatever they do as the fiat purpose, another thing is the lack of payment source, if Bitcoin would be accepted at randomly then people use as the payment tools, so the backlog should be removed then everything will be fine by the time.

Trading is better if you know how to trade and you are patient. In any other case it is safier to just Hold and wait for your coin to pump. Another thing is to know when you should quit with your gains.

I lost so much money because of my lack of patience Sad
bitzizzix

Activity: 2422
Merit: 448

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 09:42:03 AM

Yes, I agree with your opinion even though trading is much better than holding back but the market situation really affects the user must take a stand.
and all will correct each other's differences of opinion to become better and wiser users, greed here just wants to have a big profit even though greed will turn into regret on the grounds that when prices go up don't sell them and hope prices will continue to go up, and reality
instead the price drops below the previous price and it is a regret experienced by all users for holding it for too long.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
FAST DEPOSITS
AND WITHDRAWALS
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
WHEEL OF
FORTUNE
[WELCOME OFFER
     200% + 50FS
]▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 02:26:57 AM

Holding will only turn bitcoin into an asset not a currency. I also do not agree, Holding as you say that they hold without reason, whereas to hold you must understand the market, not hoping for a rise without a clear reason. Some users I know hold because they know market trends, I am also annoyed with the types of categories of users who do not know the market but advise others to stand by them.
Holding requires knowledge and before investing, set a price to sell to ensure your profit in the long term. The crypto market is often very volatile and absolutely cannot make you safe when investing. In fact, investing any coin needs to think carefully because you have to research this market the most carefully because any mistake will make you huge losses.

I have met a lot of investors who only make money and they do not understand the potential of this market because for them the crypto market is only a tool to make money so those investors often fail more.
Vertex_ICO

Activity: 602
Merit: 8

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 07:22:13 AM

It all started so innocently. Why not give crypto a try? All the guys at work are talking about it. Shitcoins, ICOs, Tethers, Smart Contracts. You wanted in. It was the Next Big Thing, you fucking idiot.

So you put a little money in the crypto market in 2018. How do you feel today? Portfolio in the red. You don’t even want to look at it. Hodl, they all said. It will come back after the FUD, they all said. And now you’re numb, and depressed, and can’t even afford a bottle of Jack to drown out the pain.

You’ve learned (hopefully) that hodling is bad.

Hodling is like prayer. A lot of people may believe in it, but it doesn’t fucking work. Your assets aren’t protected by God, and they do not respond to the intensity of your beliefs. No matter how hard you believe, crypto-assets just do whatever they do. The market and the universe remain indifferent to your convictions.

In the world of poker, there’s a saying: “If within the first 10 minutes, you can’t spot the sucker at the table, it’s you.” So you’ve been pwned by crypto, Mr. or Mrs. SmartyPants. Somebody else is having a nice Christmas this year with your (actual) money.

But every failure is a learning experience. Hopefully you’ve learned something too. Most successful investors eat shit at the beginning. You know why? Because the ones you’re trading against have already eaten it, and they know how to avoid the same mistakes.

Stop Wasting Your Fucking Time

The biggest mistake most amateur “investors” (actually gamblers), make is to fail to value their own time. Like that guy at the office who always boasts that he’s up big money at the weekly poker game. If he had been installing Ikea furniture in his spare time, he’d probably have more money, and at least not be in liver failure from the constant drinking. This is not an investment strategy. It’s just work. In the gambling world, they call it “grinding.”

At a certain point, having more money doesn’t buy you the one thing you will continue to value above everything else: your time. This is precisely the difference between an investor and a gambler: and investor values their own time. A gambler doesn’t. Now, if you’re a degenerate fucking gambler, please, continue to check the crypto market every 5 minutes, and hodl like your life depends on it. There is always an inside straight that you can draw towards.

Go ahead. We’ll wait.

3 Kinds of Stupid

I don't like to generalize, but I’m going to do it anyway.  I think that there are essentially 3 kinds of people in the crypto market right now: Hodlers; Panic Sellers; and Traders.

Despite what you’ve read on Reddit, it’s not really a complicated science. Why do you think Wallstreet is run by a bunch of frat bros who could barely balance a checkbook before they were entrusted with a slide rule, your grandma’s pension fund, and a fat baggie of Colombian cocaine? Trading is fucking simple. Buy low. Sell high. Rinse. Repeat. The less emotional, the better.

Trust me, I’m an economist. We’re never wrong.

Because it’s not a complicated science, I made a simple backtest that shows the difference between a holding "strategy" (that's not a strategy) and a super simple trading strategy (ie: an actual fucking strategy). I didn't consider panic sellers simply because they’re idiots, who never make the right decisions. Never panic sell! Actually, do not buy crypto, fiat, or stocks if you are driven by fear. And most people are driven by fear.

My assumptions start from an investment of $13,000 made in January 2018 when BTC-USD price was $13,000 and therefore you would have had a balance of 1 full Bitcoin. Awesome, let's see how the two investors would end their 2018!

Holder (I really hate the word Hodler as I really hate your species):

You’re basically a flat Earther, Tesla Model 3 loving, over-paid, under educated, millenial dumbass. That’s you. You lost 76% of your capital in less than a year. Good job, idiot. Go on Twitter and tell your friends to do likewise. Maybe next year will be the year. Or not. Delete your account. 

Trader:

It's been a hard year, but you made it. You have a strategy that includes stop-losses and sets a profit appetite. You set 10% stop losses so you sold your BTC when the price was $11,700. You bought again when the price dropped to $10,000 so you had 1.17 BTC now (still not profitable but better than before, right?). So you felt confident and kept placing orders to sell and to buy strategically. If you did as I did, you should find yourself in the table below.

Yes, I am 10.97% up right now. Yes, I made profits during a bear trend. Yes, I am not the only one (whoa!). How I did it? I spent no more than 10 minutes per day in front of my laptop and used a trading bot to place orders as I wanted. "As I wanted" means "as I meant to trade" and not "as a friend of a friend told me when I was drunk in a pub".

Managing your wealth these days is a question of doing simple homework, and not listening to bullshit.  Stick with a strategy, do not panic, and (especially) have the right technology to execute it all. If you think that you can outsmart Goldman Sachs with your excel spreadsheet downloaded online and suggested by an investment "Guru", I have a bridge to sell you. Anyone who sells you their investment advice isn’t smart enough to play the market themselves. You’re the one getting played instead.

In 1613, my hero, and the first real economist Antonio Serra said that the quality of people is one of the key factors that will determine the wealth and poverty of a nation. The quality of the people is mainly determined by their common sense and by their ability to survive during difficult periods. You, holder, are the ruin of a beautiful ecosystem. You are the curse of Bitcoin economics. You, holder still have time (maybe) to change your stupid mind, even just to try and to demonstrate to yourself that you can be smarter.

STOP HOLDING, TRADE.

I love you.

Yikes! Seems like you've had some bad experiences. I think HODLing is still a proven strategy for a lot of people. Why exactly do you think it doesn't work? Sources?
amishmanish
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1158

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 08:01:43 AM

It all started so innocently. Why not give crypto a try? All the guys at work are talking about it. Shitcoins, ICOs, Tethers, Smart Contracts. You wanted in. It was the Next Big Thing, you fucking idiot.

So you put a little money in the crypto market in 2018. How do you feel today? Portfolio in the red. You don’t even want to look at it. Hodl, they all said. It will come back after the FUD, they all said. And now you’re numb, and depressed, and can’t even afford a bottle of Jack to drown out the pain.

You’ve learned (hopefully) that hodling is bad.

Hodling is like prayer. A lot of people may believe in it, but it doesn’t fucking work. Your assets aren’t protected by God, and they do not respond to the intensity of your beliefs. No matter how hard you believe, crypto-assets just do whatever they do. The market and the universe remain indifferent to your convictions.

In the world of poker, there’s a saying: “If within the first 10 minutes, you can’t spot the sucker at the table, it’s you.” So you’ve been pwned by crypto, Mr. or Mrs. SmartyPants. Somebody else is having a nice Christmas this year with your (actual) money.

But every failure is a learning experience. Hopefully you’ve learned something too. Most successful investors eat shit at the beginning. You know why? Because the ones you’re trading against have already eaten it, and they know how to avoid the same mistakes.

Haha..This was an awesome post and could have gone to a lot of other conclusions.
ROFL @ "It was the next biggest thing, you fucking idiot". Not just shitcoins and ICOs but also Blockchain Logistics, Blockchain Bananas and Shrimps, Big Data and AI on blockchain...!!LOL..and of course, smart contracts.

I just want to say that this little guy who bought a fraction of a BTC in 2017-18 maybe an idiot but not the "fucking idiot" that the true hodler/ whale is. Its the people who keep propagating stuff about hyperbitcoinization and sortta lead the new guy to "believe" and hold on to their bags. The real BTC whales are themselves "trading" and moving the market in ICO's, IEO's etc. Who does all these pumps and dumps where the starry-eyed new bag-hodlers lose money?

DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 06:20:40 PM

I really don't get the mindset of all these people saying hodl 100% of the time. It is quite clearly more profitably to sell when the market is down, and rebuy when the market is up.

If you do that several times in a row you will end up with significantly more BTC than when you started with. Obviously this larger stack will then be worth a whole lot more if BTC ever reaches the moon as so many proclaim.

You could even throw in some shorting on the downturns and prediction markets for the upturns to increase your profits even further.

Mindlessly holding is now the way for a trader.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1141

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 08:32:54 PM

I really don't get the mindset of all these people saying hodl 100% of the time. It is quite clearly more profitably to sell when the market is down, and rebuy when the market is up.

If you do that several times in a row you will end up with significantly more BTC than when you started with. Obviously this larger stack will then be worth a whole lot more if BTC ever reaches the moon as so many proclaim.

You could even throw in some shorting on the downturns and prediction markets for the upturns to increase your profits even further.

A non surprising thing yet that word HODL is just already a typical step for those people who dont want to risk on doing short trades.
When tending to accumulate more bitcoin then active trades is much more preferable but in exchange it would really have that certain risk.
Hodl for those people who dont want to risk and immediate trade are for those who are serious on accumulating their stuff.

hahay
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1055

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 09:22:35 PM

A non surprising thing yet that word HODL is just already a typical step for those people who dont want to risk on doing short trades.
When tending to accumulate more bitcoin then active trades is much more preferable but in exchange it would really have that certain risk.
Hodl for those people who dont want to risk and immediate trade are for those who are serious on accumulating their stuff.
There are many people in the crypto market that I think not everyone can trade directly and not everyone will only hold it for a long or medium time. So in this case we cannot assume that everyone has the same personality and interests in this space, so whatever method they employ ultimately has the same goal for a profit from trading and also investment.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2019, 09:47:14 AM

Mindlessly holding is now the way for a trader

People have obviously burned their fingers

Many had probably tried the "trading routine" in the past, and if the price went their way, they quickly sold out without letting profits grow. On the other hand, if the price went against them, they were not so quick to sell and cut their losses short, so they unwillingly and reluctantly turned into "mindless holders". So either way, these wretched traders had essentially only one option ahead of them (well, a single option is not an option at all), and which was to hold

DeathProxy

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 12:29:23 PM

There is no need to speak ill of holders as that might be their best strategy that has been working for them overtime. But on a general note holding is not as profitable as it used to be before,  many token fell below their IEO price and till now have not been able to pick up ever since, holders holding such coin would be in a huge loss by now.  If you must hold my advice for you to hold BTC which is less volatile and have the potentials to increase in price in the future.  Aside that if you holding altcoins make sure you sell at every ATH and buy back occasionally so as to make profit and at thesame time keep your

Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 08:52:28 AM

There are lots of trading group in TG or any social site if you want to join on them.
They are sharing on what experience on what it make in trading and getting some information on how to be a good traders.

And it is good also for the newbies if want to learn in trading and get more profit on trade some coins.

EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 11:23:41 AM

What about those people who have no time to spend hours or even days monitoring the latest market condition to know when the best time to sell and when to re-buy it ?

I don't think everyone can be a good trader , the fact that those people who doing sell on bearish and try to re-buy it on the bullish... most of the times they are failed.
That's why hold your bitcoin 100% of the time is a better choice! Most of the times!
And eventhough you want to sell it at certain point , just think for the long term investment to not sell all of them and making bitcoin as an asset that you should never release in the very near future , you need at least 1 bitcoin to hold forever and you'll be fine heading to the future.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Malamok101

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 12:15:44 PM

There are lots of trading group in TG or any social site if you want to join on them.
They are sharing on what experience on what it make in trading and getting some information on how to be a good traders.

And it is good also for the newbies if want to learn in trading and get more profit on trade some coins.

Some reason they don't actually share their experience and strategy to gain money in trading those, they want to share is almost lost and profitable not by their own new strategy that makes perfect in trading.

Sadlife

Activity: 1400
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 12:51:43 PM

Ive recently discovered that holding is bad and not having an exit plan is very bad so ive tried trading and after a few days i loss my money but not all of it just the most of it. So right now im back in square where i hold my money because of the bearish market. Even though ive watched tons of tutorials about trading i always get scared when the market turns red now i know what FUD feels like.

▄▄▄▀█▀▀▀█▀▄▄▄
       ▀▀   █     █
    ▀      █       █
  █      ▄█▄       ▐▌
 █▀▀▀▀▀▀█   █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█        ▀█▀        █
█         █         █
█         █        ▄█▄
 █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   █
  █       ▐▌       ▀█▀
  █▀▀▀▄    █       █
  ▀▄▄▄█▄▄   █     █
         ▀▀▀▄█▄▄▄█▄▀▀▀
CRYPTO CASINO
FOR WEB 3.0
▄▄▄█▀▀▀
▄▄████▀████
▄████████████
█▀▀    ▀█▄▄▄▄▄
█        ▄█████
█        ▄██████
██▄     ▄███████
████▄▄█▀▀▀██████
████       ▀▀██
███          █
▀█          █
▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▄█▀▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
  ▄ ▄█ ▄
▄▄        ▄████▀       ▄▄
▐█
███▄▄█████████████▄▄████▌
██
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
▐█▀    ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀        ▀█▌
     █▄████   ▄▀█▄     ▌

██████   ▀██▀     █
████▄    ▀▀▀▀           ▄████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
██████▌█▌█▌██████▐█▐█▐███████
OWL GAMES
Metamask
WalletConnect
Phantom
▄▄▄███ ███▄▄▄
▄▄████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀████▄▄
▄  ▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▀  ▄
██▀ ▄▀▀             ▀▀▄ ▀██
██▀ █ ▄     ▄█▄▀      ▄ █ ▀██
██▀ █  ███▄▄███████▄▄███  █ ▀██
█  ▐█▀    ▀█▀    ▀█▌  █
██▄ █ ▐█▌  ▄██   ▄██  ▐█▌ █ ▄██
██▄ ████▄    ▄▄▄    ▄████ ▄██
██▄ ▀████████████████▀ ▄██
▀  ▄▄▄▀▀█████████▀▀▄▄▄  ▀
▀▀████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄████▀▀
▀▀▀███ ███▀▀▀
DICE
SLOTS
BACCARAT
BLACKJACK
GAME SHOWS
POKER
ROULETTE
CASUAL GAMES
▄███████████████████▄
██▄▀▄█████████████████████▄▄
███▀█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████▌
█████████▄█▄████████████████
███████▄█████▄█████████████▌
███████▀█████▀█████████████
█████████▄█▄██████████████▌
██████████████████████████
█████████████████▄███████▌
████████████████▀▄▀██████
▀███████████████████▄███▌
              ▀▀▀▀█████▀
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2019, 01:33:00 PM

What about those people who have no time to spend hours or even days monitoring the latest market condition to know when the best time to sell and when to re-buy it?

Are you sure these people made the right investment choice?

I mean the right choice of investing in Bitcoin and crypto in general? If you, generally speaking, don't have time to check the prices once a week or so, maybe cryptocurrencies aren't for you after all. Maybe you should start looking into something else, for example, deposit accounts which you don't have to check months on end or even long-term treasuries like 30-year bonds which you can safely forget about for literally decades? Just my 2 sats

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: