Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:00:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I have to invest in bitcoin or ethereum.  (Read 81585 times)
hakertajniak

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 02:31:32 AM

I see that BTC and ETH are two coins that have the highest capitalization in Coinmarketcap.
But I don't know why Bitcoin is still up and ETH always maintains current prices.
Why did that happen? And now, I have to invest in Bitcoin or Ethereum?
thank you

Both BTC and ETH are the top coins in the cryptocurrency market, why don't invest on both coins ?  Cool
You will notice the rising price in ETH and i think it is because the fork will be occurred in near time.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BintangBuleun

Activity: 517
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 02:33:59 AM

If you have a lot of capital, then you can invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum. But if there is a little capital, it is better to choose Ethereum. Because Ethereum is falling, this has a chance for the future.
Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1615

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 02:39:01 AM

Right now ETH is gaining momentum with the anticipation that the Constantinople fork will succeed this time around.

0.03ish levels look like a good entry point for ETH / BTC, even if both go up, it wouldn't be a surprise to see ETH at at least 0.07-0.10 BTC

during any sustained crypto market rally...

Malamok101

Activity: 868

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 02:40:20 AM

Bitcoin is more profitable than ethereum for me. Because we can't expect that ethereum can overtake bitcoin in top1 in Cmc because bitcoin has a huge volume that may cause a big pump also.

Krassows

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

https://saturn.black

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 02:48:10 AM

It would be better to invest in both bitcoin and ethereum because both are the same coin which has good potential for investment compared to other coins, and certainly will not lose if you can invest in both of these coins

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
romelitounknown

Activity: 279
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 02:54:39 AM

Buy btc and eth and HODL buddy you'll never regret it in the end. I may sugget to buy some altcoins like xrp.tron.eos.neo.grin.wan.bat.vechain etc.Today is the best time to accumulate .
Transformer0101

Activity: 462

https://saturn.black

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 03:06:15 AM

In these coins, people invest as if by default, it is not even worth discussing, but it is important that your investment is not limited to only two coins, you need to buy some more and correctly distribute finances

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Krismanto

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 03:20:18 AM

Now Bitcoin and Ethereum are in a positive condition and have increased prices. I personally prefer to invest in these two coins because they have a great opportunity to continue to grow. And for long-term investments, Bitcoin and Ethereum are more promising.

boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 03:47:05 AM

In these coins, people invest as if by default, it is not even worth discussing, but it is important that your investment is not limited to only two coins, you need to buy some more and correctly distribute finances
i think still many good coins in crypto market , dont only focus on bitcoin or ethereum.always find coins that profitable if traded.we can took altcoin that will launched their mainnet.usually its price will rise soon.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Zeronic

Activity: 243

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 03:08:59 PM

In my opinion, both are good. You can invest in Bitcoin for long term investment. But altcoin i guess it can invested for a short term investment. Their price are unstable so we should have these strategy

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
moon sorcerers

Activity: 700

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 03:57:07 PM

In my opinion, both are good. You can invest in Bitcoin for long term investment. But altcoin i guess it can invested for a short term investment. Their price are unstable so we should have these strategy
I agree, both coins are indeed worthy of being an investment, bitcoin is very suitable to be a long-term investment, ethereum in my opinion is suitable for long-term and short-term investments, both are worthy of being used as investment options, so I recommend buying both coins for investment your mainstay

Shakreen

Activity: 80
Merit: 24

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 03:59:35 PM

I prefer to invest in bitcoin than ETh .... in my view the price of bitcoin from year to year always rises and creates the highest price new ... I hope 2019 can make the highest value new
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 04:06:39 PM

I think that now you need to start seriously forecasting your investment in BTC all the same because it is BTC that will have serious success in the near future and already has strong security today.
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 04:07:06 PM

There are many other good projects where you can invest for example DeepOnion , one of few projects with real working product, so you must not just choose between BTC and ETH,  they are great but try research and find more good projects with smaller marketcap but good features and future, good luck.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

g8d6n5q9g1

Activity: 74

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 04:08:23 PM

Two great projects. After I think the return on investment is more interesting on the ETH.
But The king will always remain, so BTC is a safe bet.
The utility of smart contract is very interesting. But, there is a lot of competition in this area.
For the moment, ETH is a little ahead of time, but later ...

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.com - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
joybella

Activity: 370

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 04:15:47 PM

An investment in the two will be good for you in the long run. Should the next rally start, ETH can easily double or do X4 same with Btc. You should have the two.
ninja811

Activity: 266

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 04:25:16 PM

Invest in Bitcoin or Ethereum is primarily a question of your finances.
Of course, Bitcoin is king in the cryptocurrency market and investment in it will bring success.
Ethereum is also a very lucky coin, investing in which you get a good profit.
I would invest 60/40 in Bitcoin and Ethereum and I think it would lead to great success.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
yobo2020

Activity: 156
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 05:09:50 PM

Both are good investment but you have to considere the capital you want to use for  investment, if your capital is much I will advise you that you invest both in bitcoin and ETH but if you don't have enough capital you can invest in only  ETH.
Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 05:15:34 PM

Both bitcoin and ethereum are together rising massively within the last few days. They have proven to be the most reliable coins ever. They usually rise together and mostly dump together. Few instances will one rise or fall and leave the other
karankamaze

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 05:24:57 PM

Both are good investment but you have to considere the capital you want to use for  investment, if your capital is much I will advise you that you invest both in bitcoin and ETH but if you don't have enough capital you can invest in only  ETH.
if I personally have a large capital then I will put everything on Bitcoin because in my opinion Bitcoin will be the first to increase while ETH will rise slowly so I will sell my Bitcoin after going up and buying ETH while the price is crawling up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: