Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:01:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It is right to come back?  (Read 31371 times)
tuvic01
Copper Member

Activity: 546
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 12:23:24 PM

I think we are about to experience the complete opposite of the previous happenings in cryptocurrency now, last year we had a very glowing market towards the December time but now we have a deep market just trying now to come back up a couple of days ago, so I believe we are about to have a moon January and I don't see the present rise as a trap atall.
anatolij.shishkin
Copper Member

Activity: 995
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 12:25:25 PM

We all know January always the though months for cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin has just started to rise. I don't know it is real or only an another trap for price fall.

What do you think? Are we ready for rise? And Is it really good time for rise?

It's good that we see a green bar. Since this is the best that could happen by the end of the year. We all were extremely tense reskim fall of the market. But perhaps this growth will continue in the first quarter of 2019.

eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 12:36:26 PM

What do you mean is it right to come back? Does it mean you have gone from investing and want to come back in cryptocurrency investing again? Anytime you can come back and try your nerve if investing in cryptocurrency is for you. But if you feel that it is always so risky and trying to make you nervous everytime the price falls then, cryptocurrency is not for you. Don't come back you might end up having a heart attack if it falls below your expectation. A word of advice.
Prettymie

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 12:39:25 PM

We all know January always the though months for cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin has just started to rise. I don't know it is real or only an another trap for price fall.

If you want to take the risk in putting your money in a volatile investment then you need to start buying now while the price is still at lower level. Soon we can bounce back at get our profits if you keep in believing in cryptocurrency.
Bitknick

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 12:46:33 PM

Although Bitcoin started to grow, it seems to me to rejoice very early, I still have to wait, see how the market will continue to behave!
ahmia39

Activity: 1400
Merit: 251

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 12:53:07 PM

right, now bitcoin has started to rise little by little in most markets, and we hope that hopefully we can continue to rise and stay at high prices because if bitcoin rises then the altcoin will also rise in price.

mwaqar17

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 12:56:03 PM

It happened to every online market or even website views, traffic increases and people use to try new things. It does not seem that much hard come back, that was last year. But still there is improvement. It should cross 10K$ so that people can invest more for huge bull run. P.S today BTC is in stories so it will also effect BTC price..
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 12:57:56 PM

Since yesterday, the price of Bitcoin continues to rise. And depending on the price of Bitcoin, almost all atcoins prices rose. And I think that the increase in coin prices will continue. And again everyone will start to think positively about cryptocurrency.
aioc

Activity: 2940
Merit: 567

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 01:05:20 PM

it's only been days since Bitcoin and other coins started to rise, so there is still no clear indication that bull run is coming, it's too early to tell, it will take two to three weeks with an increase of 20% before we can finally say that bull run is coming and it is safe to go back investing again.

el_lobo
Copper Member

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 01:14:16 PM

Nice that the prices finally rise again, but i dare not invest.
I am too afraid that the prices will fall again tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.
The market is really unpredictable and exhausting.
pooja1982
Copper Member

Activity: 166

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 01:35:23 PM

Yes, this is the right time to come back in crypto market. Because the price is very low all the altcoins and the bitcoin. It is a best time to enter in crypto market and buying some crypto assets and holding for long term.   

rey88

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 01:40:50 PM

Yes, this is the right time to come back in crypto market. Because the price is very low all the altcoins and the bitcoin. It is a best time to enter in crypto market and buying some crypto assets and holding for long term.   

Lol keep talking like that- the only reason you talk like this is because you want others to believe in it, drop $, and make your own coins rise in value Cheesy

Seems like a dead cat bouncing to me, there has been a small rise for like a day and everyone is already screaming...
lol.
arjuna BTC

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 01:47:33 PM

Nice that the prices finally rise again, but i dare not invest.
I am too afraid that the prices will fall again tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.
The market is really unpredictable and exhausting.

yes, the market of cryptocurrency is very unpredictable,,
but, if you believe the bright future of cryptocurrencies,, i think now is the right time to enter the market my friend  Wink
and remember when the market going down again, you should cut your loss as soon as possible

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
overnight03

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:04:37 PM

I am always ready for this to sell my coins. 😃 I waited a lot.
I hope in 2018, cryptocurrency market will recover and it will be only the year for bear market, many people will be happy for that.

aokiji06

Activity: 256

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:47:32 PM

I also think so, is this just a moment after it falls again? But I will still hold the coins that I have even a little, I hope the current price increase will continue for the next 3 months, so that other coin prices can also rise in price because this affects each other.
it's time to keep holding coins don't sell

░░░░░░░░░░░░░   POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]   ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 03:00:06 PM

I think the market is now beginning to rise. the greening began to grow more and more. We need to make reasonable decisions and evaluate these opportunities well.
rosepetals

Activity: 650
Merit: 100

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:04:01 PM

We are not so sure about it but after those downfall bitcoin has started to rise again.Seeing the market to recover seems a great start on the market to become healthy but lets not take the possibilities that it will fall again.Everyone must know its risk inorder not to regret in the end.

thefoex

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:08:03 PM

I think it's like a new trap. but maybe this is indeed the beginning of a bull.
I can't conclude now, we'll wait for the next few days. if prices are still rising or stable this may be the beginning of a market recovery
Kiefner

Activity: 921

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:11:00 PM

No, market recovery is not happening now and this is not a bullish trend. The market has been falling down for a long time and now there is just a correction. I wrote that Bitcoin is going to grow up to 3700-3800. The Ethereum should rise to 130 - 170, but what is the Ethereum very poorly increases.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Shohanur

Activity: 251

BIB Exchange

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:12:57 PM

Yes, from now Bitcoin will be rising continuously. Within short possible of time, Bitcoin will recover it's price again. So still have chance to buy with low price for hitting a big price very soon.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███ █     BiB Exchange     █ ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄   ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: