Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:02:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It is right to come back?  (Read 31371 times)
Outlander
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 05:34:25 AM

We all know January always the though months for cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin has just started to rise. I don't know it is real or only an another trap for price fall.

What do you think? Are we ready for rise? And Is it really good time for rise?
I think it is a good time to invest in cryptocurrencies. The prices of ETH and BTC climbed from the low end these two days.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
randyg29

Activity: 330
Merit: 10

http://www.daxico.com/

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 05:53:08 AM

I am not expecting too much to the market to increase the value of any currency this coming year and I think it is a good start to invest to our favorite currency while the value of any currency is in the lowest price. But still we can't predict if the market will really increase their value this coming year that will make our investments growth will gonna grow to have a great amount of profit.

Aponkye1

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2018, 06:17:44 AM

hahah...You never know mate, there can always be a change of trend. Most people expected a bull run in December but we never had it this year so maybe with this positive impact at this time who knows we can see a rise in the price of bitcoin and the entire marketcap. This is the perfect time to buy into cryptocurrency investments since prices are very low and cheap at the moment.

Krassows

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

https://saturn.black

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 06:52:50 AM

Yes, we must be ready to rise because this is something that is waiting for, cryptocurrency has been going down for months and now is the time to reorganize and of course we hope that cryptocurrency can come back to life and develop even better

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
joybella

Activity: 370

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 07:01:20 AM

The market keeps recovering day in day out, let's hope it continues and follows the same trend like early this year.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 07:24:07 AM

I have been reading that BTC has yet to dump. It may very well reach around $1,500 usd. Even with it dumping to there I really think 3k is a great buy price its around an 80% discount from its ATH. I am sure any decent investments (on good coins) will see a great increase from todays price!
For good coins, this value will be a good starting point to invest though there's chances that it will going to fall more as pressures can drive holders to panic and sell out their coins, but in the long term process we will expect the bull to run back and the market to be healthy again so investment wise keep your eye open after you buy your assets.
Sengoko

Activity: 491
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 07:26:34 AM

We all know January always the though months for cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin has just started to rise. I don't know it is real or only an another trap for price fall.

We don’t really know how that month is going to be. Lots of things are going to happen then, and I’m thinking bull run might as well begin from the same January. ETH will be going through a hard fork then  and the ETF, they talked about next year, we are not sure about that yet. I really hope that January things change for the better.
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 07:26:55 AM

The market keeps recovering day in day out, let's hope it continues and follows the same trend like early this year.
hopefully there will continue to be growth until the market is fully recovered. but I see the market is not so good and stable. where the market price is still very fast to rise and then fall again. if you want to invest, look at market capabilities first.

R9s

Activity: 406

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 07:28:41 AM

I think it all depends on your confidence in crypto and the courage to buy, even in the encrypted bear market, there are many opportunities to buy and profit.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 07:52:00 AM

This is the type of question that no one can really give you a right answer because no one knows what will happen to cryptocurrency market in 2019. The condition is not so pleasent. Two days of raise and then 1 week bear market. Very unstable conditions making aall of us unhappy. I think the best way is that we need to spread our risks and never invest just 1 or 2 coins with all our money. Because if there will be loses in starting days of 2019, many people could quit to have cryptos..
ToniJu

Activity: 173

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 07:54:10 AM

This is the type of question that no one can really give you a right answer because no one knows what will happen to cryptocurrency market in 2019. The condition is not so pleasent. Two days of raise and then 1 week bear market. Very unstable conditions making aall of us unhappy. I think the best way is that we need to spread our risks and never invest just 1 or 2 coins with all our money. Because if there will be loses in starting days of 2019, many people could quit to have cryptos..

I agree with you, I believe that many people will give up crypto in 2019, and this will cause the market to get worse. I actually think Bitcoin will drop a lot.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 07:58:13 AM

It would be the raising moment for all the cryptocurrency especially when the bitcoin hits a new ATH in the next year. I swear it gonna make the people keep buying bitcoin.
zerrtty

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 08:22:08 AM

Some experts predict a fall in prices from the end of January 2019 until April 2019. But I think a lot will depend on upcoming events in the cryptocurrency industry. It is also important whether the ETH update will be launched on time. Of course the situation will be affected by the entry of large investors into the market.

travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 08:38:00 AM

It is likely that the market is ready for a new breakthrough. The rise of the last days signals this. I hope that this is a sign of a bull run and the beginning of January will be very pleasant for us.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 08:50:53 AM

It is likely that the market is ready for a new breakthrough. The rise of the last days signals this. I hope that this is a sign of a bull run and the beginning of January will be very pleasant for us.
It's quite good that were turning into green again before we ended the last quarter of this year.  It's gonna be a big surprise if it will continue to pump at the start of the year 2019 and it greatly encourage people to put back their money on crypto.  Everything seems to be worthy of waiting.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
houjinglong

Activity: 335

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 08:56:32 AM

You are very wise, you are an experienced investor. I think that I can still wait patiently, the cryptocurrency market is now rebounding, not a good time to buy coins, you need to wait for a better price. The cryptocurrency market will change a lot in 2019.

kalkaiina

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 08:59:46 AM

It's too early to rush to conclusions. We need to see what will happen to the market after the holidays. I believe that we still pull down.
Rtalk

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 09:08:09 AM

During the Christmas holidays, there may not be sharp price fluctuations, but after the new year at least a short-term growth is real on the expectations of the launch of the Bakkt platform and the approval of regulators.
salad daging

Activity: 1652
Merit: 796

Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2018, 09:33:51 AM

this is a market stabilization phase, everyone is busy turning their capital because they fear that the bearish will happen again so they sell their coins while the price is good and the effect is that the market returns red but when this phase is passed the market will be green right

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
ggeorgeokafor

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 09:43:23 AM

whatever your intuition says.  there is really no predicted time to buy and sell for me even if the market is favorable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: