Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:05:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It is right to come back?  (Read 31371 times)
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 04:01:06 PM

I still continue on cryptocurrency investments. So many promising projects are very cheap right now. The blockchain technology is needed in the industry and will change the world of business and trade finance.

Many people who will be the next year would definitely be an air for the development of Bitcoin like the previous year if it is happen the cryptocurrency become most popular in each and every people life so a lot people should definitely wait for the development in the next year hoping to be it will work Soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
untugede

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 04:04:21 PM

We all know January always the though months for cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin has just started to rise. I don't know it is real or only an another trap for price fall.

What do you think? Are we ready for rise? And Is it really good time for rise?
every time bitcoin or altcoin can rise again it can happen anytime, whether it's a trap or not, it is certainly difficult for us to know for sure, and if we want to invest to buy at the current price or we want to wait there will be a decline again , of course it's up to each of us, some people have outstanding speculations, of course, that the increase in bitcoin prices that have occurred in the last few days, some say this is a trap some think that this is a sign that bitcoin will grow again and increase its price at a higher price.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Stargazer

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 04:09:01 PM

I think this is the right time to come back as we see bitcoin price already started to rise and next year it will increase more and more. So investor need to come to invest in bitcoin as well as another coin also to make some profits.

meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 04:18:39 PM

we do not know when will start to increase the prices of cryptocurrencies, but if you plan to hold cryptos for long term then you can buy these cheap prices right now.

laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 04:22:01 PM

I still continue on cryptocurrency investments. So many promising projects are very cheap right now. The blockchain technology is needed in the industry and will change the world of business and trade finance.
Of course this is an opportunity. but stick to your calculations when making an investment because now we know too many fraudulent projects
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 05:47:35 PM

We all know January always the though months for cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin has just started to rise. I don't know it is real or only an another trap for price fall.

I think it is a good time to invest in cryptocurrencies. The prices of ETH and BTC climbed from the low end these two days.
Right it is good time as we know not only bitcoin and ETH has fallen  but now the prices are near to shoot up once again but still you have opportunity the price is not at the top infect i recently saw the bitcoin price flouting between 3k 4k and now today almost the current price is 3819$ which is the market price of December so this is fast growth mate please come and join again.
Sum24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:16:50 PM

Yeah everything is getting to the track so I think this is good time for you to come back. It is market best time to join and to re-join. Blockchain is being famous now as it is making progress and spreading all over the world for the quality of protection. It keeps our coin safe for long so buy now mate price is really affordable now a day.
pedpedped101

Activity: 552
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:59:05 PM

There are different forms of uptrends in the crypto space. Some are just the normal uptrend, although, i can bring a satisfactory profit. Then another one, which we all know, is the bull run, but my thought is that, there might not be bull run still by next year.
There is no much signal it would happen. Although, the bull run that happened last, was unexpected and it came suddenly.
Bomber007
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

Velic Ecosystem

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:12:17 PM

It is definitely a good time to come back because like you said, in the past recent weeks, we have seen rapid increase in prices, I just orya and hope that the uptrend continues this way.

Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:16:59 PM

I do expect the recovery to occur in the middle of 2019 and in my opinion, it would be impossible that the bull run will immediately occur upon the entrance of next year. One thing is obvious, the market situation is still uncertain and in order to be able to avoid risky decisions, playing safe at this moment is advisable through holding and not making an investment right now.

elcezireex

Activity: 532
Merit: 151

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:44:37 PM

If you buy Bitcoin before the new year, I have a feeling you can be sad about it. I have been following Ethereum for the last week. My personal opinion is it can go up to 200 USD.
drrekkty

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:54:31 PM

If you missed this crypto decrease, then it is right time for you to get back to crypto currency.
But if you have been invested in crypto during this year, then you don't have enough money apparently!
zhengqi

Activity: 632
Merit: 60

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:59:55 PM

So far, there are no prerequisites for growth. The year is almost over and we have not seen any positive trends. It remains to hope for 2019 and start buying crypto.

Aragorn_125

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:03:36 PM

If you are in doubt, it is probably better not to buy coins, then not to regret the choice made. In General, I would buy at least some quantity as long as there are good prices, maybe in 2019 they will not be

MAUTMALAIKAT

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:10:43 PM

We all must be ready to rise in my opinion. We deserve to wake up after a long fall. Do not think negatively and keep thinking positively that now is the beginning of a new crypto where prices rise after a long down. I was very happy when I arrived at the current situation. It feels like what has been done will not be in vain.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
kursigoyang

Activity: 239

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:20:36 PM

indeed january is the starting point of the price increase of most coins, especially at BTC, this can be seen from the history of the development of BTC prices every year, the starting point of price increases starts in January and will decline again in mid-year, so I am ready to see BTC back the price increases at the beginning of 2019
sonicwave

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

https://saturn.black

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:51:46 PM

I think that cryptocurrencies cannot behave the same every year. If last year in January there was growth, it does not mean that this year we are waiting for the same. The market always behaves differently. Krypto spring which did not come this year is proof of that.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Rtalk

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 07:42:15 AM

I will tell you more-I will not be surprised that next year will not be the year of growth for the crypto-currency market.Now they have too much attention from governments and regulators who want to subdue this lucrative market.
belcini

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 08:23:36 AM

It is unlikely that anyone can accurately predict when there will be a further rise in the price of coins. I very much hope that the main price increase will occur from the middle of next year. Now we need to be ready for a new wave of market growth, so we should now buy coins at a low price.

In Bitcoin we Trust!!!
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 10:19:19 PM

Some cryptocurrencies like bitcoin will surely change the world but many are not going to have an effect at all since they will disappear too soon or their goals are simply not realistic enough with the funding they got from the community but that is not important as long as some of the coins become successful that will be enough for me since I am tired that banks get to tell us how we are supposed to use our money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: