Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:57:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It is right to come back?  (Read 31371 times)
drlukacs

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

l0tt0.com

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 06:00:25 AM

We all know January always the though months for cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin has just started to rise. I don't know it is real or only an another trap for price fall.

What do you think? Are we ready for rise? And Is it really good time for rise?
It really is not a trap. This is the fact that we need to know that the war between the United States and Iran is really intense. That's why bitcoin is growing so well and so are the top alts. I think the war between the United States and China has not ended and the US and Iran are also more tense. These two important events will make the price of bitcoin easy to rise higher without analyzing any other effects. Besides it is going to be bitcoin halving, we should all be in bitcoin now.

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █
     ▀▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀        █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  No Fee    Ultimate Privacy  
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 06:21:14 AM

there are years on the past that january starts nice with cryptos  because on the begining of the new year ( january ) major cryptos such as bitcoin were showing a descent price rise  just like what happen this year  , the history seems repeating itself because btc were now climbing back again to 8k and itll off soon to 10k if the hike continue's    .  this year should be the perfect time for rise because bitcoin was down last year and also on the year 2018 so we defiently need to see a comeback  from the king  .
Pelunize12

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 10:32:18 AM

If you are risky you can go long now, if you want to follow trend then it would be better to wait a little longer and enter only after you get some confirmation on trend reversal. The bearish part can easily go on for another year or smth before anything changes. It is not even sure we will ever get another ATH fwiw... Being patient usually pays out cos in the worst scenarion you are only missing a little bit of profit and never get into super bad spots that are inevitable otherwise.
waiting trend reversal confirmation is what we should do, it is safer
but the disadvantage, you may cant get lower price, bcz of waiting that confirmation
Both have advantage and disadvantage, what is better? none, depend on your type
if you are long term, then waiting confirmation is a must. vice viersa
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 01:31:46 AM

I dont think January is the perfect time for bitcoin to grow, but base on bitcoin chart this is the most important month to decide will bitcoin go uptrend or downtrend. There are lots of good signal about bitcoin recover, volume increasing, new investors start to come in crypto. I believe that if bitcoin keep above 7k$ in January and we will have another great crypto currency season in 2020.
As we are speaking the market of cryptocurrencies is defying all our predictions and there are some coins that have doubled their price during the last 24 hours, and while there is no doubt that there are many people that are excited over this I am worried about the long term consequences of this. It is impossible for those coins to maintain those levels and most likely after the whales begin to cash out their coins the price is going to crash and many people are going to lose most of their money.
agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 01:16:32 PM

We all know January always the though months for cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin has just started to rise. I don't know it is real or only an another trap for price fall.

So far, for the very first month of the year, bitcoin is currently doing great and hoping that it would continue as the halving approaches. The sudden rise for this month can either be a trap or a sign that bitcoin will soon recover its high value, no one knows yet. We can only be certain about what it is after the halving. Many are hoping for a bull run after the halving but before thinking about that from happening, we should first see through how we can improve our investments so that it would work well during the massive rise.
dodgrad

Activity: 1067

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 01:29:59 PM

So far, for the very first month of the year, bitcoin is currently doing great and hoping that it would continue as the halving approaches. The sudden rise for this month can either be a trap or a sign that bitcoin will soon recover its high value, no one knows yet. We can only be certain about what it is after the halving. Many are hoping for a bull run after the halving but before thinking about that from happening, we should first see through how we can improve our investments so that it would work well during the massive rise.

I think many people are making long-term investments with this in mind right now. There are always two options - either the price will go up or down. If we do shopping now, it does not matter that before halving the price will fall, because after it we will definitely earn. However, if the bull run starts now and the train leaves, then the chance for earning decreases every day. So in my opinion it's better to come back to the game now than to be late for the train.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
criket

Activity: 896
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 01:50:32 PM

I think many people are making long-term investments with this in mind right now. There are always two options - either the price will go up or down. If we do shopping now, it does not matter that before halving the price will fall, because after it we will definitely earn. However, if the bull run starts now and the train leaves, then the chance for earning decreases every day. So in my opinion it's better to come back to the game now than to be late for the train.
to invest bitcoin does not take a short time. of course, you can take the long term and that's better because at this time the pump doesn't happen much. unless the pump is completely played and we can also benefit from it.
Byakuga

Activity: 518
Merit: 28

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 01:52:03 PM

in my opinion bitcoin will rise because bitcoin in 2020 will be halving, this is certainly a time when everyone has been waiting for of course this will attract investors to buy bitcoin because the amount of bitcoin will decrease
During the previous two halvings the price dropped before the halving about 30%, it is true that after that we had some important growth but all of those expecting the market to grow before the halving could be mistaken in their interpretation of the circumstances the market will go through, it is better to be very attentive of what will happen in the market during those moments because as an investor our goal is to make the most money and losing 30% before the halving is not really the best outcome we can get.
So what are you suggesting? We should move our bitcoin to stable coin and wait? I think it's bad idea to keep judging present condition with the past, just because btc loses 30% before halving in the past doesn't mean it will repeat same step again, this time things might be different

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
dodgrad

Activity: 1067

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 02:30:33 PM

to invest bitcoin does not take a short time. of course, you can take the long term and that's better because at this time the pump doesn't happen much. unless the pump is completely played and we can also benefit from it.

I think you're talking about a short-term investment for the current pump. In a long-term investment, you don't have to worry about small pumps, just wait for the bull run, which will end with a price increase of several hundred percent. For a long-term investor, a 300% price increase in 2-3 years is a huge success, so he does not pay attention to price movements by 20% as it is now, he is just waiting. So almost every moment is good to come back. I think this one is pretty good

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 02:49:54 PM

I think you're talking about a short-term investment for the current pump. In a long-term investment, you don't have to worry about small pumps, just wait for the bull run, which will end with a price increase of several hundred percent. For a long-term investor, a 300% price increase in 2-3 years is a huge success, so he does not pay attention to price movements by 20% as it is now, he is just waiting. So almost every moment is good to come back. I think this one is pretty good
The average business aim to make %10 annually, the few hundred percents are the dream of the many startup projects. Thanks to the advantages of the crypto ecosystem, the alternative projects offer such a high return on the investment. Waiting for the bull market will be boring but the investors know the consequences of emotional short term investment decisions.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 03:36:13 PM

I dont think January is the perfect time for bitcoin to grow, but base on bitcoin chart this is the most important month to decide will bitcoin go uptrend or downtrend. There are lots of good signal about bitcoin recover, volume increasing, new investors start to come in crypto. I believe that if bitcoin keep above 7k$ in January and we will have another great crypto currency season in 2020.
I also think that January was not the perfect time for Bitcoin to rise up. For me, I believe that it is always at the end of the year but even now we don't know the real time, we must be ready to claim it. It is like preparing our fields to the rain. We must use this time to help each other to keep their faith and at the same time enjoy every moment in Cryptocurrency.
deathcode
Copper Member

Activity: 1428

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 04:39:18 PM

yes it seems ready to rise after 2 years bitcoin up and down below the highest price ever reach, in my opinion this is the right time to go up because halving btc is very influential on the price of bitcoin

Halving always has a big impact on the price of Bitcoin, but I think this is not the beginning of the new bull run. I think during these four months till halving whales will want to lower the price. This is a risk, but I would wait a few weeks with the investment.
there are several theories like that but hopefully, the market will grow stronger. if the market rises gradually and continues to strengthen I think the dump of the pope will not exist until halving

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 04:48:53 PM

there are several theories like that but hopefully, the market will grow stronger. if the market rises gradually and continues to strengthen I think the dump of the pope will not exist until halving

It is very important that the price increases steadily. In my opinion, the more aggressive the price increases at this moment, the greater the danger that it may end up in a very big dump. So when it comes to investing at this moment, it is still a big risk, because in my opinion the price is rising dangerously fast.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 01:33:02 PM

I also think that January was not the perfect time for Bitcoin to rise up. For me, I believe that it is always at the end of the year but even now we don't know the real time, we must be ready to claim it. It is like preparing our fields to the rain. We must use this time to help each other to keep their faith and at the same time enjoy every moment in Cryptocurrency.

at least January is the first step towards change, although almost the average major event happens at the end of the year, at least at the beginning of this year (January) is the first step about change that will give a strong positive signal so that it can impact all investors involved in the field this as well as new investors who want to start investing in crypto

Omega Weapon

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 03:42:44 AM

in my opinion bitcoin will rise because bitcoin in 2020 will be halving, this is certainly a time when everyone has been waiting for of course this will attract investors to buy bitcoin because the amount of bitcoin will decrease
During the previous two halvings the price dropped before the halving about 30%, it is true that after that we had some important growth but all of those expecting the market to grow before the halving could be mistaken in their interpretation of the circumstances the market will go through, it is better to be very attentive of what will happen in the market during those moments because as an investor our goal is to make the most money and losing 30% before the halving is not really the best outcome we can get.
So what are you suggesting? We should move our bitcoin to stable coin and wait? I think it's bad idea to keep judging present condition with the past, just because btc loses 30% before halving in the past doesn't mean it will repeat same step again, this time things might be different
I am suggesting you that you watch the price closely, that is all, the past does not allow you to predict the future but it can be a very good guide, nothing like what we are seeing now happened back then and that is something important to notice, there are two explanations for this, one is that this bull market is going to be very strong and the price is going up even before the halving and the other that this is a bull trap, choose the one that you believe is the correct one.
Henrytrust
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 03:54:56 AM

There's no perfect time for Bitcoin to rise, infact, I feel its been long overdue. I anticipated some significant movements since last month and its only building up now. I'm positive that we would be experiencing a significant increase in the value of Bitcoin around the end of the first quarter of this year.
Karto

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 04:24:37 AM

its always a good time for rise, isn't it?
and i am always ready.

i also dont care if its a true move or a trap, i am just holding..
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 11:36:04 AM

its always a good time for rise, isn't it?
and i am always ready.

i also dont care if its a true move or a trap, i am just holding..

Karto we have the same thinking, I don't care is it a trap or not, I am holding! It always nice to see price rising, for the price
I am waiting for we need to have many more rises, and will be happy about each one of them.
   I don't care if the price drops later, I plan to buy more anyway, if it drops I will buy with a discount. I never think about leaving
so there is no need for me to think about coming back! I am here to stay and to fill may bags as much as I can.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
universe_

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 09:45:13 PM

The economy is cyclical, so we've always looked at the price rise and fall and we're going to observe it. In all this, we've got to catch the demand stages. Only if we determine the business process correctly will we have a real chance to earn. As history shows, most people are unable to assess the company stages correctly. That's why everyone is in a hurry to buy when the price goes up without slowing, and to hurry to sell when the price is so low that confidence and hope are lost.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Omega Weapon

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 03:48:29 AM

There's no perfect time for Bitcoin to rise, infact, I feel its been long overdue. I anticipated some significant movements since last month and its only building up now. I'm positive that we would be experiencing a significant increase in the value of Bitcoin around the end of the first quarter of this year.
But what kind of growth are you expecting? The price has been growing since the beginning of this year and while it is not as high as it was in July of the last year the current price is good, the halving is not going to have an immediate effect on the price, that effect takes months to materialize and if you invest thinking you are going to see fast profits the whales may take advantage of that belief and could manipulate the market to their advantage and crash the price just to force weak hands to sell their coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24]  All
  Print  

Jump to: