Bitcoin Forum
June 04, 2024, 01:15:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The price of coins starts in green  (Read 15475 times)
cameron_EMI
Copper Member

Activity: 40
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:36:42 PM

I am hoping Bitcoin's price will reach again 17500 USD and then next mount - 28000

That. Would. Be. Amazing.  Shocked

But seriously, I don't think it will be happening till near the EOY in 2019.

UnDerDoG81
Legendary

Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:36:52 PM

We didn't see green color for a long time. When I woke up this morning I saw the green color and my investments gained value in a long time. perhaps we are now entering the upward trend, we can be in a good time to invest Smiley

I do not think that's a bull market trend, just a quick recovery after the market fell from $ 6k3. My goal is to wait for Bitcoin to get under $ 3k
karsy

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:43:03 PM

This is cryptomarket. 10% here is nothing. I think that such small movements are always happened on the market. It doesn't mean that crypto will start recovering. But I think bitcoin can reach 3900 in the nearest days. The prices are too small now. Also the number of long positions has reduced at 0.5 times recently.

mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:52:29 PM

Long term growth should be our focus now, because we can get back all the loss and drop we have seen in Crypto in just a day, the green we have seen for 2 days is a very good plus to restore confidence into the space, my hope now is that we won't see any postponement of BAKKT launch which could upset the appllecart again
holySaint

Activity: 658
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:16:10 PM

Yes, closer to 2019, we see that the market kicks back to recovery. But a quick jump, we will not see the market grow by 50% only then there will be a jump and we will see a bull market.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
ruli stylon

Activity: 721

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:28:26 PM

almost all Altcoins are green, this is good news for altcoins holders. Hopefully the market continues to be green until the end of the year.
And stop losses that have been delayed for a long time because they are waiting for a stable market.
Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:40:31 PM

Should we see that as a good sign? In my opinion i think a little patience is needed here, in order to know what is really happening, because it could be a bull trap, instead of a bull run. After waiting for some time, i believe we would know.
natumanya

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:18:51 PM

Really good news now. So, I hope that alts would compleate rising up with time. If you had already bouth your best coins, it's your chance.
LieTOme

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:32:01 PM

very good news and it is needed by investors who have the confidence and patience to invest in crypto currencies and we must be smart in utilizing every opportunity we will get to gain profit in investing
sky_Gritzz

Activity: 402
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:47:50 PM

this is just the begin before another bearish are coming on market in near time, we are must prepare after this uptrend market are going down so deep again, take this chance for make big profit

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
amos77978
Copper Member

Activity: 351

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:52:54 PM

After I see in coinmarketcap the price of the coin starts green and the average goes up above 10%, will this market recover and the bitcoin has reached 3.8k? what do you think about this ..
The market is starting to recover ... we are all looking at a bull run in progress.. but most investors will disagree saying it's a trap..
Tosin12

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 08:55:07 PM

It's a sigh of relief seeing the market curve on the upward trend, by now I think we should be looking for a consistent long term growth of the coins price through the incoming here by stabilizing the market generally
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:19:10 PM

Perhaps the current uptrend is due to the fact that the US Federal Reserve has increased interest rates and is burning to increase them twice, some of the capital is now transferred to cryptocurrency. But this is only a rumor.
Ben Shedly

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:47:05 PM

It's good. Before Christmas, many people received annual cash prizes. Whales want them to show a picture of tempting growth. And offer to invest in the crypto market. Then everything will fall again.

Santoshi_my_God_

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 12:46:57 PM

https://i.ibb.co/JRH6N22/Screenshot-1.png

After I see in coinmarketcap the price of the coin starts green and the average goes up above 10%, will this market recover and the bitcoin has reached 3.8k? what do you think about this ..
It was predicted a few days ago that a bull market will start in a few days which is now started. I was also sure about that to happen and it is a sign that the coming year is really great for the Bitcoin community and for the brighter future of the blockchain technology.
kyle999

Activity: 475

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 12:57:10 PM

The price of all coins may rise as the price of bitcoin rises. How to redeem the bitcoin and recover from its rapidly falling price. so until the end of the year 2019 will rise again and increase the cryptocurrency.
rhyajelle

Activity: 532

https://www.empirehotels.io/

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 01:10:56 PM

In my opinion this is the time for the market to recover so maybe next year when viewed from the graph maybe bitcoin can reach a price of $ 7000 .

EMPC  Token
EMPIREHOTELS (EMPC) used for business, hotel ,Room booking
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ? face Book  Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 01:30:09 PM

get into but stay vigilant as this could be a bull trap. But you really can't ignore the billion dollars that enter the market  in a matter of hours. Hoping that this could last for long time this time and stay up.

Invigorated

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 01:38:55 PM

There are signs that the market is picking up with the recent sharp and increased investments of over 20 billion dollars invested into the market these past couple of days. However, it does look like it is the whales again trying to manipulate the market for their own selfish gains rather than the interest of the generality. It looks like a trap going in on the market at this time. My advice to anyone would be to carefully study the charts and ensure this recent spike isn't actually a trap. You will want to be caught between the lines at this time because it will most certainly be disastrous.
Belianez

Activity: 336

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 01:40:48 PM

I am hoping Bitcoin's price will reach again 17500 USD and then next mount - 28000

That. Would. Be. Amazing.  Shocked

But seriously, I don't think it will be happening till near the EOY in 2019.
I agree now do not see the bulls to be on the market , I think that we can see such values of bitcoin in 2020, while I only see a falling wedge and it does not break

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: