Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:08:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The price of coins starts in green  (Read 15475 times)
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 01:01:35 PM

It takes time to see the market back green. In April this is likely to increase market prices. Bitcoin will return up. And hope to touch the value of $ 10000
We are heading towards $6000 in near future but $10k is huge goal to reach by end of this month atleast it will take 3 months or slightly lesser to reach $10000.
aizen10

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 01:02:02 PM

For now many alts are starting to became a red again when the btc goes up the alts goes red when the btc goes down the alts stay on red also, we can see green coin when it was december or when start changing a year I hope next year bitcoin would comeback the price it will be like many people are happy for their profit.
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 01:10:38 PM

For now many alts are starting to became a red again when the btc goes up the alts goes red when the btc goes down the alts stay on red also, we can see green coin when it was december or when start changing a year I hope next year bitcoin would comeback the price it will be like many people are happy for their profit.
not necessarily and sometimes Bitcoin rises Altcoin also increases and the movement of coins depends on the number of requests in the market even though there are many other things that result in price increases.
starting with green on the market is a good sign for coins because coins start to grow and may be able to rise high and that is an opportunity for us.

Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2019, 01:14:01 PM

Indeed the price for the coins was green, but now again the price goes down for some coins and also a bit down for bitcoin, but we need wait more and i think bitcoin will grow again, just we need to wait.
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 01:58:52 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2019, 02:09:31 PM by dupee419

The graph is a bit outdated, this was the time the market was recovering, feel free to check the updated graph of every coin in coinmarketcap right now, not all coins have the same movement, this was the time wherein all coins turned green, basically the market turned green, and now I'm quite curious on when will the market turn green once again, its been a while and I don't want to start with the movement of every coin since every coin goes off randomly in a different manner.

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 02:48:33 PM

Yes indeed the price of coins was green but it has dropped again to red. But I believe the market will recover soon and will be green again. Let's stay put and have hope in it.

dEjAvOU

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 02:55:15 PM

Yes indeed the price of coins was green but it has dropped again to red. But I believe the market will recover soon and will be green again. Let's stay put and have hope in it.

We hope that the drop is insignificant and back to green again, it has been more than a year that the market red and if the market continues to be red then many coins will die and the future of crypto will be difficult.
laskybok

Activity: 315
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 03:00:13 PM

There have been a lot of fluctuations in the market trend, yet this year has been quite encouraging and even better than what we had in 2018. Presently, the market is red, but we should not look at that alone, but the consistency in growth, most especially when it comes to the price if bitcoin, because it is the dominant coin when it comes to the price of coins. Good breaks are being built and presently, i can see that the next would be at $4,500.
odranoel

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 03:29:42 PM

Yes it is a good news for us, market is start to recover this month. Normal trend is fluctuation and i don't have any worry on it because in my owned prediction 2019 will be great year of crypto market and it is already begin now.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
onecall123

Activity: 2072
Merit: 323

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 03:41:33 PM

There have been a lot of fluctuations in the market trend, yet this year has been quite encouraging and even better than what we had in 2018. Presently, the market is red, but we should not look at that alone, but the consistency in growth, most especially when it comes to the price if bitcoin, because it is the dominant coin when it comes to the price of coins. Good breaks are being built and presently, i can see that the next would be at $4,500.
Have no doubt 2019 will perform well better than 2018 and I think the present trend is solid enough. Here I only expect some more gains, however I have doubt to see that's low. Likewise, There are great indications of the ALT market as we continue seeing a few little bull runs in smaller alts.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
siorapokk
Copper Member

Activity: 190
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 03:43:09 PM

Aaand look at the market right now  Grin It will always go up and down, because this is the crypto currencies market, a very young and volatile market that can turn bullish or drop every single day, so just enjoy.
Dark Ripper

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 03:45:47 PM

The price of coins for now is starting to green and I think the bull run is starting today because yesterday the 1st golden cross of the year 2019 happens. From $5,600 to $6,100 and the bull run start so the price of the coins goes green and gets higher from that. The price of the coins for now getting higher and higher so I suggest this is the time to gain some profit to help lessen the losses that we've get from the past year 2018. If I we're you I will start day trading for now because of the price of the coins goes higher little by little so it is a good sign to start trading because I'm sure you will have some profit and you will gain some win win situation if you do that. Here is the website where I am starting trading in darb finance because here I'm gaining some profit by just following the the minutes and hours on when you will trade. This is easy to used because you can transact very easy like withdrawal and depositing.
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 03:50:09 PM

Yes it is a good news for us, market is start to recover this month. Normal trend is fluctuation and i don't have any worry on it because in my owned prediction 2019 will be great year of crypto market and it is already begin now.

The current price is indeed good and can provide new enthusiasm for people to start investing again. Meanwhile for those who buy cryptos when the price is far below the current price, they will definitely get a profit.

JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 03:58:42 PM

Aaand look at the market right now  Grin It will always go up and down, because this is the crypto currencies market, a very young and volatile market that can turn bullish or drop every single day, so just enjoy.
I like your statement! The market is really not very predictable because it is only at the early beginning of its development.

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
Gravel Coin (GRV)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2019, 04:00:04 PM

For me It is market balance.
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 04:42:35 PM

When Bitcoin goes up most of the coins are not pumping its price value, only few of them are kicking its value because maybe that coins is belong to the top altcoins at the coinmarketcap I guess. So when the market is green then you buy coins during its red market for sure when it reach the green market it means you are in the moment of truth of getting your good profit.
KrakenZ

Activity: 145
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 05:11:17 PM

After I see in coinmarketcap the price of the coin starts green and the average goes up above 10%, will this market recover and the bitcoin has reached 3.8k? what do you think about this ..

It is true that lately the condition of the crypto currency has improved. The crypto currency market has shown green. Bitcoin as the king of crypto currencies leads to an increase in the price of crypto currencies. I consider that the increase in the price of bitcoin is quite good and significant. I only hope that the market will become more stable and other coins will also have more appropriate prices (at least equivalent to ICO prices). I am sure that crypto currency players have begun to be active and increasingly smart in playing on the market so that the crypto currency situation is getting better.
april08

Activity: 466
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 06:10:18 PM

Those that bought at this rate are now smile everyday. I knew very well then that the market will appreciate but many pessimist doubted it. But now it is no longer a news rather a reality. Cryptos have come to stay.
gendang_cinta

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 06:34:11 PM

Those that bought at this rate are now smile everyday. I knew very well then that the market will appreciate but many pessimist doubted it. But now it is no longer a news rather a reality. Cryptos have come to stay.
that's why it takes patience and trust in crypto investment because getting profits isn't as easy as many people imagine. Unless we come at the right time.
so take a lesson from this situation so that we can be better at investing.
prof7bit

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

https://youengine.io/

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2019, 06:44:28 PM

that's why it takes patience and trust in crypto investment because getting profits isn't as easy as many people imagine. Unless we come at the right time.
so take a lesson from this situation so that we can be better at investing.
Many coins come close to at least a year at their price. In my portfolio, almost all Altcoins have fallen in price by 30% over the last month. I do not even know what will happen next.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: