Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:47:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Payiza Exchange  (Read 64860 times)
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 01:04:12 PM

Most analysts do not even have the appropriate education. Market analysis can be done but it is not possible to make any prophecies. The market can be run by a few very rich people.
What is the stock market, what is the crypto market-both of these areas are managed artificially from offices located in skyscrapers on Wall Street.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zahmere

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 01:31:54 PM

Just today, I studied an article on Bitcoin technical analysis. Predict the price in 2022 in the region of 300,000 dollars for Bitcoin.
I think that by 2022 we will take a few pump and dump in the crypto market. I think that in the end, both Bitcoin and all cryptocurrencies will cost tens of times more than today.
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N (OP)

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 01:51:31 PM

I think that those people who really control the market or know where the market will go will not tell about this on the Internet to strangers.
Such information brings its owners multimillion-dollar state. Of course, no one will distribute such information freely available on the Internet. This is non-public information for a limited number of people.
Loxness

Merit: 2

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 02:44:19 PM

Most analysts do not even have the appropriate education. Market analysis can be done but it is not possible to make any prophecies. The market can be run by a few very rich people.
What is the stock market, what is the crypto market-both of these areas are managed artificially from offices located in skyscrapers on Wall Street.
In fact, you are right, but the control is indirect, not direct.
NedStrex

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 02:48:52 PM

In recent years, a fairly large number of crypto-currency exchanges have appeared, so we can say that the competition in this niche is very large.
RazBOYnick

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 03:00:21 PM

I do not think that anyone has any doubt that the crypto market is an anonymous and decentralized market. The financial world and the banking sector have long since launched their markets here and manage all the processes.
I think that among people who have been in the crypto industry for more than a couple of years, this will not be news ... everyone already knows and understands this. But agree that all the same for this technology is the future.
AdamNelson

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 03:32:31 PM

In recent years, a fairly large number of crypto-currency exchanges have appeared, so we can say that the competition in this niche is very large.

every year the competition in the field of cryptocurrency exchanges is growing, you need to offer something new and stable that would succeed.
Zahiemerna

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 04:25:06 PM

as mentioned above,bitcoin is not the most optimal coin,but it is the first electronic coin and standard in the crypto world,but most likely to predict the price is very difficult, and perhaps soon there will be a new and much less energy-efficient coin than the existing ones,and this can lead to a recently developed and released for mass use quantum processor
And it seems to me that in the cryptocurrency the manufacturability of the project is in the background. Bitcoin costs so much and is so popular not because it is better than other coins, but because they believe in it.
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 04:51:47 PM

Ooh yeah ...
I would like to get there and see everything that happens there from inside!

tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 05:29:18 PM

Ooh yeah ...
I would like to get there and see everything that happens there from inside!
most of the people who run crypto are not on wall street, they are in an unknown part of the world, perhaps Australia or Zimbabwe, and they can manage the crypto market as they want.
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 05:41:09 PM

as mentioned above,bitcoin is not the most optimal coin,but it is the first electronic coin and standard in the crypto world,but most likely to predict the price is very difficult, and perhaps soon there will be a new and much less energy-efficient coin than the existing ones,and this can lead to a recently developed and released for mass use quantum processor
And it seems to me that in the cryptocurrency the manufacturability of the project is in the background. Bitcoin costs so much and is so popular not because it is better than other coins, but because they believe in it.
I agree,bitcoin is not the best coin,but it is the very first coin in crypto-it is the standard of crypto
but my personal opinion is that there are coins more worthy than bitcoin
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 08:15:22 PM

I agree,bitcoin is not the best coin,but it is the very first coin in crypto-it is the standard of crypto
Bitcoin is digital gold and it is the first. The capitalization of bitcoin in the coming years can catch up with gold. I do not argue that there are Altos that are better but bitcoin is the head of everything.
Algrinys

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 08:16:44 PM

I fully support your opinion, the Bitcoin platform itself is very weak, but there are no other alternatives on the market.
The Catcher in the Rye

Activity: 131
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 08:28:51 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2019, 10:36:37 PM by The Catcher in the Rye

Is this exchange already closed? Cannot access the website: "Error 522: Timeout"
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 12:36:04 AM

I have such a problem when I come from the phone, from the computer everything works fine. Here is the reference all works normally even with the phone.http://payiza.io
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 09:29:38 AM

I think that by 2022 we will take a few pump and dump in the crypto market. I think that in the end, both Bitcoin and all cryptocurrencies will cost tens of times more than today.
I also think so. It is possible that in a few years Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will rise in price several dozen times. I'm willing to wait.
Zahmere

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 10:11:52 AM

Such information brings its owners multimillion-dollar state. Of course, no one will distribute such information freely available on the Internet. This is non-public information for a limited number of people.
But agree that information leaks sometimes occur. And then in the public domain, facts that were classified or available to a limited circle of users become known.
BrieMiller

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 10:12:33 AM

I also think so. It is possible that in a few years Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will rise in price several dozen times. I'm willing to wait.
This is a possibility, but it is not a fact. I also hope for the rise in price of bitcoin, as I keep all my free capital in it.
FlooMeer

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 10:17:52 AM

Than Payiza Exchange special? Is there any feature of the exchange, which does not have competitors?

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊ ◊
ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork of Ethereum ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
https://ethereumcv.io
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N (OP)

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 10:41:44 AM

In fact, you are right, but the control is indirect, not direct.
What do you mean about indirect control from Wall Street? It seems to me that large venture capital funds own both crypto exchanges and crypto projects. They are the very mysterious crypto whales.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: