Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:39:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Payiza Exchange  (Read 64860 times)
FlooMeer

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 07:47:28 PM

The cryptocurrency industry is just beginning to develop and it is difficult to say which exchange will be popular in the future. Yes, many projects will be closed because there is a lot of competition.
If the exchange is in demand, it will never close.

The competition is too high, many small exchanges do not stand it, I hope that Payza will be an exception.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊ ◊
ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork of Ethereum ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
https://ethereumcv.io
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 08:26:03 AM

Payiza has a real own development. Therefore, I think that the team is quite capable of offering something truly unique.
But you must admit that it is not easy to invent something new and even harder to make it to new worked well. So of course the developers have hard.
Pavel1988Pop

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 08:53:00 AM

Gradually, the volume of trading on exchanges and total investment in cryptocurrencies are growing, does not this mean the stabilization of the market?
It seems to me that this is an indirect reason pointing to the approaching pump in the crypto market. Maybe I think so because I really want it)))
Zahiemerna

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 09:21:40 AM

Quite a controversial issue, because today there are many investment platforms that help investors skillfully and profitably for your pocket to invest.
Let's hope that investing in project Payiza will be able to give good dividends for its investors.
Zahmere

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 09:55:13 AM

Imagine that there really are people (novice investors) who buy coins according to the principles of a beautiful logo or a beautiful name)))
Of course there are such and there are quite a lot of them. They then pour tears all over the forum and tell that they were deceived)))
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N (OP)

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 01:05:51 PM

You're right. In connection with the latest hacks of crypto exchanges, the issue of security again became number 1! Everyone is afraid of losing their money.
It seems to me that the project team can focus on advertising and promoting their project, positioning it as a safe exchange. After all, developers have their own solutions for the security of their exchange.
Algrinys

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 04:04:55 PM

Imagine that there really are people (novice investors) who buy coins according to the principles of a beautiful logo or a beautiful name)))
Of course there are such and there are quite a lot of them. They then pour tears all over the forum and tell that they were deceived)))
In place of a deceived person can be anyone, usually beginners are often faced with this.
BrieMiller

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 04:06:07 PM

The cryptocurrency industry is just beginning to develop and it is difficult to say which exchange will be popular in the future. Yes, many projects will be closed because there is a lot of competition.

The exchange will consistently make a profit for their owners, why bother to close it, if it be profitable?
NedStrex

Merit: 2

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 04:10:26 PM

Will all participants of the exchange need to undergo KYC procedure? How long will it take?
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 04:32:14 PM

While I do not strongly feel that the market has stabilized! But there is improvement, I do not argue!
Gradually, the volume of trading on exchanges and total investment in cryptocurrencies are growing, does not this mean the stabilization of the market?

this is a positive change in the growth of the market, they are still quite small,but let's hope that they will only increase and gain their power
Yes, I want a good market situation. That way I can start working seriously!
In an ever-growing market, it is very easy to make a profit. But to earn money in a falling market, the real art.

not all novice traders get to make money in a growing market,
and not all professional traders can make money in a falling market, especially in the cryptocurrency market,which is very difficult to predict
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 05:15:31 PM

While I do not strongly feel that the market has stabilized! But there is improvement, I do not argue!

this is a positive change in the growth of the market, they are still quite small,but let's hope that they will only increase and gain their power
Yes, I want a good market situation. That way I can start working seriously!
this situation is waiting for a lot of people who are engaged in cryptocurrency,I would also very much like to start the growth of the market as soon as possible to make a profit
Nightz

Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 08:48:29 PM

Many analysts say that very soon the market will begin to grow again. It should be noted that the Payiza platform has much more chances to realize itself in the growing market.

I would not blindly believe the predictions of analysts and experts, they are more often wrong than they are right.

That's it. This is just an assumption, but in fact everything turns out the opposite! It is possible to predlozhat anything!
all analytical forecasts and a lot of news are fake and purchased and these forecasts and news can not be trusted, as they are in the interests of whales

And even whales sometimes have a war with each other and then the market might go in an unexpected direction again.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 07:08:16 AM

It seems to me that this is an indirect reason pointing to the approaching pump in the crypto market. Maybe I think so because I really want it)))
It is possible that the pump will actually start in March. There are a number of indirect reasons for this.
Zahmere

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 07:38:03 AM

It seems to me that the project team can focus on advertising and promoting their project, positioning it as a safe exchange. After all, developers have their own solutions for the security of their exchange.
Can you elaborate on this? Security is a concern for all users. I would like to know in more detail what solutions the project team is proposing in this regard.
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N (OP)

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 08:04:18 AM

In place of a deceived person can be anyone, usually beginners are often faced with this.
Scammers are one part of the problem. Another part is that people consider investing easy money and do not study either technology or industry or projects.
Pavel1988Pop

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 08:31:29 AM

Let's hope that investing in project Payiza will be able to give good dividends for its investors.
To do this, there must be a turnaround in the market. If the pressure of the “bears” on the crypto market and artificial lowering of the price of crypto assets does not stop, then new projects will be very difficult to develop.
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 08:35:10 AM

The competition is too high, many small exchanges do not stand it, I hope that Payza will be an exception.

If the exchange is so "Bad" then, of course, it will close! This proves once again that you need to trust the statistics and work only with proven products!

RazBOYnick

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 08:49:43 AM

Yes you are right. The competition in the exchange market is very large. But not really when a massive influx of new users into the crypto market begins, the current exchanges will again not cope. Remember the end of 2017.
Now we remember 2017 as a fairy tale. These were the times ... Bitcoin could grow by 1000 bucks a day. And the whole market grew like a rocket. I hope that 2019 will not disappoint us!
Zahiemerna

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 10:35:59 AM

There are really a lot of such bad investors. as a rule, they themselves are to blame for their troubles. People are lazy to read and develop, and prefer to happen top bloggers on YouTube.
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 10:57:21 AM

I do not trust these bloggers. All this is said by many bloggers ... all advertising and everything bought !!!! We must trust only ourselves!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: