Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:23:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Payiza Exchange  (Read 64860 times)
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 10:01:11 AM

This is very correct! Business needs to be developed and made so that the project is known and popular among users. Then there will be a rise in the price of the coin and the project itself.
The key is the fact that you need a finished product to succeed. When the developers accomplish everything set out in the Road Map, I hope that we will see something interesting and promising!
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RazBOYnick

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 10:38:55 AM

Even popular and large exchanges are subject to hacker attacks, yet there are certain risks.
You need to understand that the exchange is not a place to store your coins. This is a place to trade. Therefore, I never understood people who keep their savings on exchanges.
Algrinys

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 10:41:59 AM

Where the exchange is actually and physically registered, what legal restrictions are present?

I did not see any restrictions from the administration, perhaps you need to dig deeper?
Zahiemerna

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 11:17:08 AM

I prefer Ripple and Ethereum more, perhaps pay attention to Stellar-as this coin and its developers cooperate with IBM Corporation, which released a quantum computer for mass use .I do not advertise these coins, and this is my personal opinion
All coins listed by you belong to the top 10 category and are the most reliable assets on the crypto market. but investing in them cannot bring a crazy profit. need to look for new and young promising projects.
BrieMiller

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 12:30:20 PM

I prefer Ripple and Ethereum more, perhaps pay attention to Stellar-as this coin and its developers cooperate with IBM Corporation, which released a quantum computer for mass use .I do not advertise these coins, and this is my personal opinion
All coins listed by you belong to the top 10 category and are the most reliable assets on the crypto market. but investing in them cannot bring a crazy profit. need to look for new and young promising projects.
I think so too, you need to invest in young and cheap coins.
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 12:41:50 PM

You need to invest in promising coins, not cheap. If you have a million unpromising tokens in your portfolio, you will not make money on it.
FlooMeer

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 01:04:25 PM

You need to invest in promising coins, not cheap. If you have a million unpromising tokens in your portfolio, you will not make money on it.
And how to understand, perspective this or that coin, or not? Share experiences.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊ ◊
ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork of Ethereum ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
https://ethereumcv.io
NeZoX

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 02:08:42 PM

And how to understand, perspective this or that coin, or not? Share experiences.

Study the project itself, which represents a particular coin.
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 03:50:46 PM

That just is not define. There are many factors in analyzing projects, ranging from the product itself, whether it is already working or not. Ending with a team, whether seen in fraud anywhere or not.
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 04:53:34 PM

That just is not define. There are many factors in analyzing projects, ranging from the product itself, whether it is already working or not. Ending with a team, whether seen in fraud anywhere or not.
identify promising projects and coins, it is a very complex science in which you can easily make a mistake, there is a situation that a fully working project in 2-6 months disappears and becomes a Scam
Loxness

Merit: 2

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 05:15:53 PM

identify promising projects and coins, it is a very complex science in which you can easily make a mistake, there is a situation that a fully working project in 2-6 months disappears and becomes a Scam
Cases are different, you need to learn from your mistakes. Today I will pass the registration process on Payiza.
AdamNelson

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 05:25:26 PM

What time is planned full launch Payiza Exchange? I have noticed that the beta version is already functioning.
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 05:38:01 PM

Not always young and cheap coins are promising! You can remain without anything, or you can earn well!

sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 06:24:56 PM

Not always young and cheap coins are promising! You can remain without anything, or you can earn well!
any investment can be unprofitable, even if you invest in the top 10 at the wrong time,you can lose a lot of money
any investment must be well thought out
NedStrex

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 09:36:37 PM

What time is planned full launch Payiza Exchange? I have noticed that the beta version is already functioning.

The exchange is already running, you can trade on it, make deposits, etc.
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 09:42:59 PM

Study the project itself, which represents a particular coin.

Of course, you first need to learn the Coin! Her stats and reviews. Then look at what place it is in the table and how many people invest in it!
Well, in general, only it depends on your feelings to buy or not!

sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 07:31:12 AM

Cases are different, you need to learn from your mistakes. Today I will pass the registration process on Payiza.

it is better to learn from other people's mistakes, because making your mistakes - you can lose your last money and become bankrupt
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 10:22:02 AM

These are standard marketing techniques. I am sure that the project marketers themselves know perfectly well what to do. It all depends on the budgets that are allocated for marketing.
You should never skimp on marketing. Because we now live in the era of marketing. Unfortunately, technology is not so important and does not give such a result as good marketing.
Zahmere

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 10:50:19 AM

The key is the fact that you need a finished product to succeed. When the developers accomplish everything set out in the Road Map, I hope that we will see something interesting and promising!
Despite the fact that the competition in the market of crypto exchanges is very big, I hope that this product will be able to find a worthy use.
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N (OP)

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 11:11:45 AM

You need to understand that the exchange is not a place to store your coins. This is a place to trade. Therefore, I never understood people who keep their savings on exchanges.
I agree. Exchange is not a place to store coins. Although in the case of DEX, there you can have a private key from your wallet on the exchange.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: