Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:17:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🌟🔥BUYING LOT OF MERITS!!!🔥🌟🔥  (Read 623 times)
FFrankie

Activity: 2254
Merit: 960

100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 05:14:15 AM

OP what exactly are you trying to put across?
How is the title and content connected? 
I have a suspicion that the title is the truth and the OP is a smokescreen.  He's probably looking for people to PM him about selling him merits, because he thinks there'll be some who'll do it--and he's probably right.  Keep an eye on his merit score, see if it changes at some point and who gave him his first merit.

It's either that, or this is just a thinly-veiled merit-begging attempt.  Either way, he's going on ignore.

Or maybe he is making a tongue and cheek joke

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mazdafunsun

Activity: 490
Merit: 123

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 03:06:06 PM

Firstly this is the wrong section of the forum, that's assuming it is even worthy of being a thread.

+
Dont think that this is is worth a thread , even mor ein meta.

Also was thinking that merits are losing their value as fast as the ICO market is losing its.

El duderino_
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 12019

BTC + Crossfit, living life.

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 11:17:57 AM

Well, what the OP said was true but creating a thread like this for me and for others is another way to get some merits or worse another way to buy merits.

I got 45 merits out of nowhere and I get it without cheating or PM'ing anybody to give to me. Just post and post and never mind the Merits. What is important here is knowledge and not merits. Now I'm curious. Which is more important for most users here. Merit or Knowledge.

the only real thing i like MERIT for, is to send some out when i like a post/appreciate someone... doesn't always need to be with the greatest knowledge, but when someone posts for the right reasons or with some good humor, i think it deserves merit as well, as long if it isn't someone trolling, or entering the thread for wrong reasons
we cannot all be tech experts and have high knowledge about the matter... but that doesn't mean one cannot deserve or be able to get some merit.

i know for myself i'm a long term hodler, big time BTC believer, stack increasing guy on my own ways, absolute not the most technical guy, but i do like being on the forum, especially WO thread..... and i just know i'm in here with good intention, and just think that could be worth merit as well.

XhomerX10 designed my nice avatar HATs!!!!!  Thanks Bro
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 05:34:25 AM

I read what I assume is the OP and I had two thoughts:

1- Your English doesn’t appear to be very good and I would suggest you primarily post in sections in which your primary language is spoken.
2- I wanted to give you merit because I am in favor of your idea, and that a merit marketplace would likely result in better posts because it would align incentives of signature advertisers (those who wear paid ads) with having a forum that intelligent discussion takes place. However upon review of your posts convinced me not to. 
Marshall14

Activity: 112
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 06:04:14 AM

sorry for posting this.....
OP seems to have run into his shells at the reply he actually got  Grin,post edited into an apology.
OP seems to be having a hard time communicating on the forum,if only he or she will take out time to better themselves,then this will be uncalled for

Since the thread no longer exists,and is different from the subject title,i will suggest OP locks this now, let's move on
darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 06:48:56 AM

I have a suspicion that the title is the truth and the OP is a smokescreen.  He's probably looking for people to PM him about selling him merits, because he thinks there'll be some who'll do it--and he's probably right.  Keep an eye on his merit score, see if it changes at some point and who gave him his first merit.

It's either that, or this is just a thinly-veiled merit-begging attempt.  Either way, he's going on ignore.

In connection to your theory, I am also thinking that OP might have other accounts where should the bought merits will be handed out. If that is the case then it will harder for us to trace the said suspected transactions

Or this might be the case (OP isn't aware of what he/she is been doing)

OP seems to have run into his shells at the reply he actually got  Grin,post edited into an apology.
OP seems to be having a hard time communicating on the forum,if only he or she will take out time to better themselves,then this will be uncalled for

Since the thread no longer exists,and is different from the subject title,i will suggest OP locks this now, let's move on
virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 07:18:11 AM

OP this post is childish.  This type of post ultimately stops the chance to get any reward (merit) because so many members will just put you in their ignore list.  It will be treated equivalent to merit begging.  With this post you have lost a lot. My suggestion is never ever think of merit.  Just try to do good on your part.  Good quality posts / replies is the only way to be merited.  
I could read your original post as mel1978 quoting it in reply.  
I suggest you to lock this topic now
Kidney can not be quantified in monetary terms.  No amount of money can produce kidney.  So it can never compared to man made objects.  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: