Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 03:56:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ZUMY | PoW MINING | Masternode | No ICO | Fair Launch |  (Read 27693 times)
zumy (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 01:12:15 PM

How large is the premine of this "fair launch"?

Isn't a fair launch no premine, no ICO, and no founders reward?

Premine != Fair Launch

Our premine is 640,000 ZMY. The reason this is a fair launch as there will be an equal oppurtunity for all to have a set date ready for their miners. No masternodes on the network, hencing it's free game for all to join zumy and have enough time to do so. I see what you mean 100%, this  is what we meant by fair launch

Where is the source code dev? You said 12/28 for the github source. Since there are mining pools that are up already, means they have your source code already. Where is the link please? Thanks. And how much percentage of your premine versus your total supply?

Mining Pools across the forums are actives, the GitHub is now public for all :

https://github.com/zumy/zumycoin/

Our Premine is 5%. Details for the exact use is found on our whitepaper. Including how much the development team get aswell

If you're planning to have an internal exchange, I suggest make your site secure in the future.
Also, the allotted coins for exchange listing is about 30% of your premine.

That's a lot coming from your initial funds. Maybe, focus in one decent exchange and once your platform is already operational, then you can think of another one.
If your platform is not gaining attention from the community, sometimes it is useless to list it in several exchanges as the price will just decline so fast.
Better fast track your developments to aid in making your coins valuable in the market.

I couldn't agree more with you. The 30% yes is a large chunk of the premine being spent on exchanges - the sad fact is exchanges ask for huge fees. We're already in talks with a few large exchanges and are trying our best to have at least a large volume exchange out for the launch 1.1.19. For our launch we only need at least one exchange due to the fact we haven't started our roadmap and development. Once this begins after launch - we can add more exchanges as at that point hopefully people would recognise the value of the coin; which is decided by the community.

Our own exchange wise - yes we'll have a secure site. Our SSL for Zumy.co - has went off randomly trying to fix that now.

The premine is there to allow us and the community to have chances ot advance forward - we're looking at trying to get large exchanges on board.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2702
Merit: 588

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 10:32:39 PM

How large is the premine of this "fair launch"?

Isn't a fair launch no premine, no ICO, and no founders reward?

Premine != Fair Launch

Our premine is 640,000 ZMY. The reason this is a fair launch as there will be an equal oppurtunity for all to have a set date ready for their miners. No masternodes on the network, hencing it's free game for all to join zumy and have enough time to do so. I see what you mean 100%, this  is what we meant by fair launch

Where is the source code dev? You said 12/28 for the github source. Since there are mining pools that are up already, means they have your source code already. Where is the link please? Thanks. And how much percentage of your premine versus your total supply?

Mining Pools across the forums are actives, the GitHub is now public for all :

https://github.com/zumy/zumycoin/

Our Premine is 5%. Details for the exact use is found on our whitepaper. Including how much the development team get aswell

If you're planning to have an internal exchange, I suggest make your site secure in the future.
Also, the allotted coins for exchange listing is about 30% of your premine.

That's a lot coming from your initial funds. Maybe, focus in one decent exchange and once your platform is already operational, then you can think of another one.
If your platform is not gaining attention from the community, sometimes it is useless to list it in several exchanges as the price will just decline so fast.
Better fast track your developments to aid in making your coins valuable in the market.

I couldn't agree more with you. The 30% yes is a large chunk of the premine being spent on exchanges - the sad fact is exchanges ask for huge fees. We're already in talks with a few large exchanges and are trying our best to have at least a large volume exchange out for the launch 1.1.19. For our launch we only need at least one exchange due to the fact we haven't started our roadmap and development. Once this begins after launch - we can add more exchanges as at that point hopefully people would recognise the value of the coin; which is decided by the community.

Our own exchange wise - yes we'll have a secure site. Our SSL for Zumy.co - has went off randomly trying to fix that now.

The premine is there to allow us and the community to have chances ot advance forward - we're looking at trying to get large exchanges on board.

So when you launch this in few days time, you are aiming to have listed it in one exchange at the same time?
Am I understanding right here?
I thought it will be after as you are releasing the wallets on that date. But that would excite miners out there as they can trade their coins earlier.
zumy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 12:02:08 AM

The difficulty retarget is all over the place. Luckily that's why we had placed in a testing phase - this allowed us during the developer exclusive, to finally check for any bugs. The difficult was causing an issue - which resulted in miners not mining as blocks being stuck for long periods of time. We're restarting that chain and hope to be in operation asap.  This is why we didn't release any miner or binaries for the public to allow the developers to test again once more. The launch will hopefully still be going ahead on the 1.1.19. Will keep you updated
microg

Activity: 89

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 02:49:54 PM

ZUMY POOL

https://nosuchpool.cloud

Code:
-a argon2d250 -o stratum+tcp://nosuchpool.cloud:4235 -u <WALLET_ADDRESS> -p c=ZMY

0,3% fee

No registration required
zumy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 04:02:52 PM

ZUMY POOL

Code:
-a argon2d250 -o stratum+tcp://nosuchpool.cloud:4235 -u <WALLET_ADDRESS> -p c=ZMY

0,3% fee

No registration required
Nice one! Thank you nosuchpool has been very co operative with us
24Kt

Activity: 1092
Merit: 67

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:43:56 PM

The difficulty retarget is all over the place. Luckily that's why we had placed in a testing phase - this allowed us during the developer exclusive, to finally check for any bugs. The difficult was causing an issue - which resulted in miners not mining as blocks being stuck for long periods of time. We're restarting that chain and hope to be in operation asap.  This is why we didn't release any miner or binaries for the public to allow the developers to test again once more. The launch will hopefully still be going ahead on the 1.1.19. Will keep you updated

Now, I get the reason why I was getting too many rejects. I stopped mining and maybe I'll just wait for the new chain. But the mining pools, are they getting coins?  Huh
zumy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 01:38:50 AM

The difficulty retarget is all over the place. Luckily that's why we had placed in a testing phase - this allowed us during the developer exclusive, to finally check for any bugs. The difficult was causing an issue - which resulted in miners not mining as blocks being stuck for long periods of time. We're restarting that chain and hope to be in operation asap.  This is why we didn't release any miner or binaries for the public to allow the developers to test again once more. The launch will hopefully still be going ahead on the 1.1.19. Will keep you updated

Now, I get the reason why I was getting too many rejects. I stopped mining and maybe I'll just wait for the new chain. But the mining pools, are they getting coins?  Huh

Yeah glad we noticed on time - before launch. That's why we have the BETA period Cheesy It's all fixed now
Slkp

Activity: 433
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 07:41:42 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4682820.msg42257248#msg42257248
Why you've done this meaningless post? Just to have big acc registration time?
khryptor

Activity: 62

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 08:35:36 PM

RESERVED
icemining.ca

Activity: 16
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 09:00:06 PM
Last edit: December 31, 2018, 10:17:59 PM by icemining.ca

ZUMY Has been added to icemining.ca  Cool

Code:
cpuminer -a argon2d250 -o stratum+tcp://stratum.icemining.ca:4250 -u wallet -p c=ZMY

Discord: https://discord.gg/2uz9B8Y

GL to the team for tomorrow's launch!
zumy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 12:35:39 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4682820.msg42257248#msg42257248
Why you've done this meaningless post? Just to have big acc registration time?

lol no - That was me first playing around with bitcointalk. I actually paid for copper membership - as you can see
<--

So not for account registration!
rdraking

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 02:11:47 AM

ZUMY POOL

Code:

0,3% fee

No registration required

WALLET ?
xryy1984

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 02:35:13 AM

wallet?
HFreeman

Activity: 23
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 01:17:32 PM

Why there is no wallet and download links are dead .?  Huh
zumy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 01:21:32 PM

Why there is no wallet and download links are dead .?  Huh

Wallets come out at 6PM GMT today - as part of our fair release. That's when your GitHub Release links will start working.

The block reward changes at 1800 block , we planed and calculated this on purpose if you do the maths yourself you'll see how 1800 was aimed at 6PM, using the 128 second retarget time.

zumy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 02:54:10 PM

Today is release day!

as we wanted our wallets to be our on the block where the rewards begin at 1.6 ZMY. This was at the 1802 Block, it was meant to hit around 6PM GMT. We calculated and recalculated at the 200 and 500 blocks too.
The difficuly target time was just under the target of 128 that Zumy has.

Anyway - in short as the rewards have changed we MUST allow everyone to be able to mine and use Zumy as the PoW has begun

Here are the links:

Wallet's : https://github.com/zumy/zumycoin/releases

Miners:
https://github.com/zumy/cpuminer/releases

Mining Pools:

https://zumy.netlify.com/ - our pool.zumy.co is updating it's DNS. This is just temp - as a few more pools have been added.

We're very sorry for releasing sligthly earlier than the estimated launch time - however we didn't want anyone to miss out at all! We've placed announcements everyone on our social media platforms

Any issues please do DM us.
jbmustaq

Activity: 445
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 02:57:28 PM

Hi Dev,

Can you explain why there has been a mining going on without you launching the wallet. you are talking about the decentralized coin then what is that A SCAM OR WHAT. LYING FROM THE START WHEN MINING HAS NOT STARTED.

Address                                                   Shares   Efficiency   Hashrate
ZRkAgYvoiguUmpwrQEwZVcuKvuafrtmUuR   12801.76   100%   103.81 KH/s
jbmustaq

Activity: 445
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 02:58:53 PM

1864  BLOCKS ALREADY MINED.
Xeon_Xeon

Activity: 184
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 03:29:45 PM
Last edit: January 01, 2019, 04:06:01 PM by Xeon_Xeon

Trying to compile cpuminer for Zumy on my opencompute nodes and I get a linker error.

Code:
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lz
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
Makefile:1850: recipe for target 'cpuminer' failed
make[2]: *** [cpuminer] Error 1

E5-2620 v1 cpu's running Ubuntu 18.04.1 server.

Complies just fine on Ubuntu 18.04.1 desktop on my dual E5-2667 V3 main pc.

I made sure the server has all the same liblz files as the desktop.

Tried both ./build and ./autogen then make but no go.

Even tried to compile with all arch cpu flags on my main pc and copy it over to the server and it core dumps.

EDIT:  To get it working I had to compile it on my E5-V3 pc and instead of using "build-allarch.sh" I had to specify the cpu flag as "sandybridge" then copied it over and now its mining.

Do not know why cpu flag of allarch would core dump.
zumy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 05:12:00 PM

Hi Dev,

Can you explain why there has been a mining going on without you launching the wallet. you are talking about the decentralized coin then what is that A SCAM OR WHAT. LYING FROM THE START WHEN MINING HAS NOT STARTED.

Address                                                   Shares   Efficiency   Hashrate
ZRkAgYvoiguUmpwrQEwZVcuKvuafrtmUuR   12801.76   100%   103.81 KH/s

This was announced from the first day of our bitcointalk ann - that the chain would begin 4 days prior to the launch with a low reward of 0.05 ZMY, Tha's a mere 3% of the reward comapred to 1.6 ZMY.

We did this to allow us to have exchanges, pools, explorers , masternode hostings and many more services available for the launch date.

If you look right now as the blocks turned from 0.05 today to 1.6 ZMY, on the 1802 Block which was today we had over 5 mining pools up as well as masternode hosting site. The start before hand actually had proven to be extremely useful as we'd after the second day noticed a huge bug in the difficulty retarget which allowed us to restart the chain and fix again - we did have a testnet but with the hashing power from the testing with the miniscule blocks let us highlight this during our BETA development stage of the main chain.

We then restarted the chain 48 hours ago with the tiny pow blocks set for them to change today to 1.6 ZMY. This is where the windows and macOS binaries were released. The GitHub was out as soon as chain began for the developers of poos etc to setup.

Right now we have a hashrate going across the pools allowing people to mine on time with ease of all the pools up.

We could of easily restarted the chain to begin with 1.6 ZMY - however people who mined the tiny blocks the development testers should get to keep the reward. It was only: 1800 blocks x 0.05 ZMY = 90 ZMY for testing.

The coin is decentralised as people have within 30 mins mined more than the chain did within the first 48 hours.Wallets were released for all today and allowed people to be ready with thier CPU miners to begin mining the 1.6 ZMY blocks
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: