Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:31:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Passive income from cryptocurrencies in 2019  (Read 4293 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Ryananda

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 12:38:11 PM

in 2018 everyone in the cryptocurrency does not get more profit if there are benefits that are just ordinary results, well for 2019 there have not been many predictions about passive or active income because we are all only in 2019, so their income is not yet so visible.
Galantin

Activity: 602
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 01:24:14 PM

I do not think that this interest. Since for passive income there are many companies where you can invest your money to receive dividends. Tembolee knowing how the market is falling. Should I get - 15% per year?:

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
lKSLMNSLKnkndlksnkJ

Activity: 770
Merit: 9

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 02:06:59 PM

This subject has been already discussed, with no conclusion obviously. Now, after a hard year there need to be more incentives for investors from coin dealers and project managers just to sell tokens. There are ETOs, but the concept seems to work for bigger entities. Dividend is more down to earth approach. Do you believe that it would be more and more normal for coins/tokens to offer additional stream of income just to get investors on board? No only as a part of the ecosystem, like Neo. Thoughts?

I still can't figure out for the life of me why people approach the whole crypto space looking for profits measured against a dying fiat currency.  Fiat is s**t today.  And it will only get worse.  The current fiat paradigm is running on pure faith and fumes world-wide.  It will go the way of dinosaurs in its current form.

You should not care how much your crypto stacks are worth in paper with colorful inks printed on them... you know, the stuff issued by entities who hate you and could care less if you are dead.  Yeah.  Those guys.

One day soon, the reserve currency (personal opinion:  12-15 years absolute tops, and likely much sooner) will falter and once it starts to, it will be too late to do much of anything but watch your fiat become worthless toilet paper.  Those of us who understand this are solely interested in obtaining as wide and varied a basket of cryptos as you can and holding long term - until the big overshoot.

Everyone knows the coins of today will be replaced with the coins of tomorrow, with finer revisions occurring at a faster and faster pace.  Knowing this, serious crypto-enthusiasts understand that owning any sort of cryptos is equivalent to owning prime lottery tickets to a possible future so bright, it is still difficult to imagine - but nothing more.

The steam roller that is the world reserve currency today is so big and unwieldy, you must get out of the way as there's no other option.  There is no way you will remain intact if you try to weather the storm with paper denominated instruments.  This is the big one coming up.  All reserve currency busts in the past 700 years occurred during and within the period of history when fiat was backed by hard assets, namely gold and silver.  Since 1971, that has not been the case - a first in written/known history; it is the first time in the history that we know about that every country in the world floated their own national currencies against a world reserve currency backed by nothing except guns, jail, and nuclear weapons.

I'm not trying to spread doom and rain on the crypto parade.  Just the opposite.  People need to see the forest for the trees.  Our owners have pushed it past the point of no return.  They are going for broke this time.

Pounding the threads with questions asking for predictions for a future more fraught with uncertainty than ever before is directing our energy towards the wrong goals.  We are on the front lines in the battle for the minds of the masses.  It is our job to act as ambassadors for crypto and work to spread the ideas to new people as often as we can.  We need something called critical mass and it all begins and ends with the numbers.  It's not our job to convince every one we see; we only need to 'wake up' approximately 13-15% of those we speak to, and eventually nature will take care of the rest.

The masses have a choice coming up....  Do they want to be taken care of and be treated like chattel - or do they want to take care of themselves and live their lives in freedom in whatever form that might take.

I suggest several things of everyone: 1.) Spread the word daily (repetition is needed), 2.) Own crypto, gold, silver, and real estate if possible (or any combination of those), 3.) Be patient, 4.) Get out of debt if possible.

The system is what it is.  It's not magic.  They'd like you to think that but it's all lies and propaganda.  When the curtains go up, don't be caught with your pants down - your grandchildren and great grandchildren will live with your decisions.

BEP-20  0x10f3Eb215Ee55f1B92c89420498aB832c53caBB9
ERC-20  0xFE4047353129ce0747632db8aFcfC2584391D824
Hektur

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 02:09:25 PM

I prefer old school PoS coins like LISK or NEO rather than buying some new coin with masternode.
Soon also Ethereum will be PoS, so buy more Ethereum and you will be able to stake it in the near future.

qualitywork

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 04:42:17 PM

in 2018 everyone in the cryptocurrency does not get more profit if there are benefits that are just ordinary results, well for 2019 there have not been many predictions about passive or active income because we are all only in 2019, so their income is not yet so visible.

Exactly, there are no predictions so far as we are in 2019 currently a lot of experts are maintaining their silence as the crypto is unpredictable. yes the active income of 2019 is not visible, let's hope for a better market in upcoming months.

max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 04:59:33 PM

to work with conception of plan with the future project on online social dating for pupils of indonesia,
as the use to helps on reference as offering option for pupils of indonesia to gains with chance on service with the online social dating application.

investors might wants to put of funds on reference as becoming parts on team with the development of the DOGEM application with the table of briefing pf  CARESSEN WEBWORKS from Indonesia.

CryptoRating (OP)

Activity: 85
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 01:17:27 PM

Thank you for all who took the time to answer. Most of the investors in crypto space are as confused as ordinary people, and it is not without valid reason. We tried to check the most popular ways to earn more crypto just by owning tokens, but first results are as follow:
Website Freebitcoin offers CD-like deposit for crypto paying a bit over 4,08%. They are on the market for long time and didn't fail their customers. On the other hand, in 2018 Bitcoin suffered a big price fall in dollar terms. Looking back, it would be better to wait out bad times in dollars. In summary, person who has been keeping BTC at this place would end up having 4,08% more crypto after a year, and way, way less in dollar terms.
The other crypto exchange KuCoin, offers dividend for holding their tokens KCS. It pays reasonable 5-10% year interest, depending on how much trades people are performing on the exchange. And everything would be great, except of the fact, that owner of KCS lost... 60-80% value of their portfolio in dollar terms. Simply, holding tokens and getting dividend was a terrible idea: an investor increased his/her holdings in token terms, but lost most of the value in fiat terms. It doesn't look like a good investment, at all.
The similar story could be told about Neo, VeChain, which is the leader of the losses from ATH by the way and the other tokens.

No wonder there is a lot of confusion about passive earnings, as there are probably NO INVESTOR WHO HAVE ANY PROFITS from such investments. Does it mean that such investment would be unpopular in 2019? Being contrarian sometimes leads to profits.

CryptoRatingAgency dot com
dicaprio

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 01:58:40 PM

I'm afraid that I have nothing to say here because all the promised projects that promised a normal profit from the number of coins did not materialize. The only project that really brought a small profit is Swissborg.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 02:18:17 PM

This subject has been already discussed, with no conclusion obviously.
There are several possibilities to make passive income through cryptocurrencies but you cannot be sure about you will be making reasonable amount for your capital and time taken for your research and analysis. But, I'm sure if you hold your rewards in bitcoin or in any other major coin then you may find it worth for your hard work and time.

Now, after a hard year there need to be more incentives for investors from coin dealers and project managers just to sell tokens. There are ETOs
What is ETO ? I am sorry I am just hearing this for the first time. Let me google it. It seems like an legal thing as per German regulations. Finding this very much useful and interesting. Let me share my view once I conclude my reading and few more researches. I found this : https://cryptonewsmonitor.com/2018/07/14/what-is-an-equity-token-offering-eto/
Ryananda

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 02:28:41 PM

for 2019 many people want good income in cryptocurrency, both passive and active,
and I hope that the crypto market in 2019 can continue to improve.
casternetwork

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 02:37:10 PM

Passive income come to an investment that has great project which has good team.
Their tokens will do get more value in the market which will give you more income in just doing the hold of the tokens.

That's right, this is a completely new development for investors to overcome the previous volatility, I hope this will help us get rich quick to continue investing in new and richer currencies  Grin

Am I spamming? Report me!
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 02:42:02 PM

It's essential for those coins just to attract more investors.

And that's what investors like, if we can get a passive income through investing with those coins it's the best choice. But it is also being abuse by other projects that are longing to have full potential with investors, they are just making that excuse and scheme to attract people that they'll scam.
Hanebel

Activity: 363

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 02:51:00 PM

This subject has been already discussed, with no conclusion obviously. Now, after a hard year there need to be more incentives for investors from coin dealers and project managers just to sell tokens. There are ETOs, but the concept seems to work for bigger entities. Dividend is more down to earth approach. Do you believe that it would be more and more normal for coins/tokens to offer additional stream of income just to get investors on board? No only as a part of the ecosystem, like Neo. Thoughts?
I think it won't hurt that much to the team offering kinds of incentives than letting everyone unload their tokens (because they are not gaining even little amounts from holding) thus hurting the price.
TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 03:12:43 PM

You can believe and hope in anything, but I prefer to work with facts. And this means that the bounty is now almost no income, so some good passive income from the bounty is out of the question.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
libert19

Activity: 2534
Merit: 952

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 03:20:16 PM

EOS itself and many of projects built upon it already provide dividends, some ICOs last year provided same utility — guess that's happening.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
myhoho
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 03:24:07 PM

the best passive income will be done via trading but its not easy.
I am member of some paid trading channels and they are doing well for me.
So i do not have to analyse Smiley I just check for signals and looking a way to automate it.

██████▄  ▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄         
██████████████████████████▄▄     
█████████████████████████████▄   
▄███████████████████████████████ 
▄▄███▄     ▄██████████  ████████▀▀▀██████████
▄██████   ████████████  ████████   ███████████
▄████████▀   █████████    ██    ████████▀▀▀███████
▀████▄  ▄   ████████████  ████████████   ███████
▀████▀     ▀██████████  █████████████████████
▀███████████████████████████████ 
█████████████████████████████▀   
██████████████████████████▀▀     
██████▀  ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀         
ROCKET

▄▄    ▄▄

▄▄    ▄▄

ENTHRALLING GRAPHICS
● NEW TYPE OF GAMES
100% REFERRAL BONUS
((       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄████████ ██ █████████▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀████████▄
▄███████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀███████▄
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████▀▀██
█████████   ████    ███▄▄██
▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄██▀  █▀
 ▀█████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄███▀  █▀
  ▀████████ ██ ████▀  ▄█▀
    ▀████████████▀ ▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███▄
▄████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄████▄
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███▀▀██
██████▄            ████▄▄██
▀██████▄▄        ▄████▀  █▀
 ▀████▄       ▄██████▀  █▀
  ▀████████████████▀  ▄█▀
    ▀████████████▀ ▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████████▀     ████████▄
▄██████████   ████████████▄
█████████        ██████████
█████████▄▄   ▄▄███████▀▀██
███████████   █████████▄▄██
▀██████████   ████████▀  █▀
 ▀█████████   ███████▀  █▀
  ▀████████▄▄▄█████▀  ▄█▀
    ▀████████████▀ ▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
))
CryptoRating (OP)

Activity: 85

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 03:07:00 PM

Do you agree that when it comes to speculative gains, most of the "dividend" coins like Neo, KCS or Vechain don't benefit from huge movements of price? Or is it just the biased view. To be more specific, they aren't target of pump'n'dump that often, comparing to projects that are more based on the sole price of the token. What are your view?

CryptoRatingAgency dot com
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 03:45:11 PM

Well, that's really our goal of everybody here in crypto which to have a passive income so just take time to get that goal as we already know that nothing got very easily here , but it takes an extra effort to get successful.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
zabir.brutov

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 05:16:00 PM

Buy NEO coins and relax. 2019 would be better and we would finally see the bullish movement. If you buy NEO tokens, you would get profit from the price increase and you would get an additional bonus with GAS tokens.
Catmurs

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 05:22:34 PM

Exactly, there are no predictions so far as we are in 2019 currently a lot of experts are maintaining their silence as the crypto is unpredictable. yes the active income of 2019 is not visible, let's hope for a better market in upcoming months.
Lisk of course a good coin as neo , but I think for diversity portfolio so same can be take and master nod for example divx or same dash

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: