Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:40:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Passive income from cryptocurrencies in 2019  (Read 4287 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mak013

Activity: 2366
Merit: 755

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 03:16:56 PM

There is no passive income in cryptocurrencies. For all income you pay smth, time at least.
MN and PoS mostly are called like "passive income" but as for me - it was true until spring-summer 2018. Later you paid for it regulary: if you want to get profit - you ought to research market, search for new coins to get MN first and make research of it not to be scam, buy/sell at the right moment, etc. I cant call it as "passive income".

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████▄▄██▄▄
████████████████████▄▄
░████▄▄████████████████
░█████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██▀
█████████████████░▄██▄
████████████████░░▀██▀
███████████████
███████████
██████████
█████████
████████
██████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 03:50:07 PM

This subject has been already discussed, with no conclusion obviously. Now, after a hard year there need to be more incentives for investors from coin dealers and project managers just to sell tokens. There are ETOs, but the concept seems to work for bigger entities. Dividend is more down to earth approach. Do you believe that it would be more and more normal for coins/tokens to offer additional stream of income just to get investors on board? No only as a part of the ecosystem, like Neo. Thoughts?

Throwback 2017, passive income during this time is possible. But now, I cannot say We can still able to have a passive income.
due to we've been experienced bear market for almost 1 year already here in crypto world. The market was too unpredictable, We may
able to earn passive income if we full knowledgeable on day trade.
Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 03:58:31 PM

Getting passive income for crypto active holders is a really great idea. It will be interesting if it is a real working stable project. Dummies offering great profits are practical of no interest to anyone.
max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2019, 06:29:41 PM

to gains as returns of displacement of funds on investment as investor works on manage with the chance on complying on tasks with use of distinct of selection of models to gives with reference on one with the signals as preparing new position on market as moving with the table of exchange as the business on crypto arbitrage trading of the finance.

Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1362

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 01:49:51 AM

I think with the rise of STOs this year, we will see passive income from cryptocurrency offering dividends just like stock market because they have a real business.I'm looking for more STOs this year that would give a lot of passive income in the years to come. Tokenizing real business is the real trend right now and it have a very minimal risks compare to ICOs/IEOs.

Exactly. The new trend seems to be in STOs these days. On the other hand, ICOs are just a thing of the past. Of course, both ICOs and STOs provide a stable flow of passive income. But, STOs are highly regulatory-compliant making them much safer than ICOs. If this becomes a success by any chance, then passive income in crypto land could become just like the stock market with their dividends. In effect, this will bring many institutional investors into crypto expanding the industry far beyond reach.

However, the only downside of STOs would be that you need to be a registered investor in order to obtain dividends by holding the tokens on your wallet. In contrast, holding PoS coins or even masternode coins doesn't require you to verify IDs or fulfilling other KYC steps. Which means, that this is the only way to go for those looking into more privacy and flexibility within their investment.

Speaking of passive income, there is a wide array of options available right now. There's NEO cryptocurrency where you can hodl it on your wallet in order to obtain free "GAS". On the other hand, there’s KuCoin Shares which rewards you constantly with different cryptocurrencies by simply holding it on the exchange. Which means, that if you invest into these coins, you could gain a constant flow of income that's sure to last for a very long time. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
lovesmayfamilis
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 4290

✿♥‿♥✿

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 07:32:49 AM

You can just hold Bitcoin, and hold it for 2 years -5 years. Your entire holding will be reduced to the fact that your dollar amount will simply increase. And you will have passive income.  Bitcoin is not going anywhere. Bitcoin has already set the trend. Bitcoin is a leading cryptocurrency. And so if you invest in long-term, then it must be Bitcoin. You need to invest in Bitcoin, and trade alternative coins.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
karma_project

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 08:21:48 AM

It seems to me that in 2019 we can receive passive income from cryptocurrency. But this is dangerous because the price of a coin can fall. Currently, the use of super-nodes can be profitable. An example of such use is the Sunny King project called VSYS

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Sellman

Activity: 406
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 08:33:11 AM

You can just hold Bitcoin, and hold it for 2 years -5 years. Your entire holding will be reduced to the fact that your dollar amount will simply increase. And you will have passive income.  Bitcoin is not going anywhere. Bitcoin has already set the trend. Bitcoin is a leading cryptocurrency. And so if you invest in long-term, then it must be Bitcoin. You need to invest in Bitcoin, and trade alternative coins.
Why not do double holding?
Double holding means: buying bitcoin at cheap price ATM, then using bitcoin to buy cheap altcoins (only choose top altcoins); and holding all altcoins till two or three years later. When time comes, cashing out all altcoins to get bitcoin, and cashing out all bitcoins to get fiats. Double holding like this will help you to make a fortune, crypto-made fortune.
mak013

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 02:59:12 PM

Why not do double holding?
Double holding means: buying bitcoin at cheap price ATM, then using bitcoin to buy cheap altcoins (only choose top altcoins); and holding all altcoins till two or three years later. When time comes, cashing out all altcoins to get bitcoin, and cashing out all bitcoins to get fiats. Double holding like this will help you to make a fortune, crypto-made fortune.
Both of you doesnt talk about passive income. In first time -this is investment, he doesnt get any income until selling BTC. In you way - this is job. Buy, sell, researches, again buy-sell.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████▄▄██▄▄
████████████████████▄▄
░████▄▄████████████████
░█████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██▀
█████████████████░▄██▄
████████████████░░▀██▀
███████████████
███████████
██████████
█████████
████████
██████████
matej451

Activity: 203

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 03:16:30 PM

POS and other passive income coins and tokens are attractive but still play with cautions. You might get back some loss in case value is dropping.

Regarding all, you still need to check the project first before investing. Passive income thought it is attractive should not only think for investing.
sctunter

Merit: 11

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 03:24:58 PM

passive income for long term will impact their price for sure .
maybe it just like dividen, many major exchange offer dividen for their user just for holding their coin exchange
but the problem the price won't cover up . it naturally will goes down
Sellman

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 04:18:45 PM

There is no passive income in cryptocurrencies. For all income you pay smth, time at least.
If there are passive income in crypto, we should classify them into two types:
- Possitive passive income: that bring you real profits, real income. When coins you hold increase in value, both in BTC and fiat pairs.
- Negative passive income: that bring losses at the end, when coins you hold decrease in value, maybe in both or only one of BTC or fiat pairs.
mak013

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 04:34:20 PM

If there are passive income in crypto, we should classify them into two types:
- Possitive passive income: that bring you real profits, real income. When coins you hold increase in value, both in BTC and fiat pairs.
- Negative passive income: that bring losses at the end, when coins you hold decrease in value, maybe in both or only one of BTC or fiat pairs.
Few posts later i answered about it.
In such definition as you gives there is a mistake: passive income in count in real income or btc. This is investment, if you 1 time bought and 1 time sell, or work - if you are trading. And it doesnt matter in what currency you are counting both USD or BTC.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████▄▄██▄▄
████████████████████▄▄
░████▄▄████████████████
░█████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██▀
█████████████████░▄██▄
████████████████░░▀██▀
███████████████
███████████
██████████
█████████
████████
██████████
Sellman

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 06:55:53 AM

In such definition as you gives there is a mistake: passive income in count in real income or btc.
Wrong, profit or income will only it is if it is counted in fiat. You can start from 1 btc, and trade, gamble, hold, or anything, then you get 10 btc in return (2 years later, for example). However, what do you really get if you buy 1 btc at 10000 USD per BTC, and two years later, you sell 10 BTC for only 10000 USD in total. It means BTC drops 10 times after two years in the example.
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 07:03:10 AM

It seems to me that in 2019 we can receive passive income from cryptocurrency. But this is dangerous because the price of a coin can fall. Currently, the use of super-nodes can be profitable. An example of such use is the Sunny King project called VSYS
this year a lot of the development of the masternode project or dividend project, but many also failed to gain the trust of investors and eventually they failed. the average price has decreased sharply due to the large dividends distributed and the absence of interested buyers

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 07:11:10 AM

Wrong, profit or income will only it is if it is counted in fiat. You can start from 1 btc, and trade, gamble, hold, or anything, then you get 10 btc in return (2 years later, for example). However, what do you really get if you buy 1 btc at 10000 USD per BTC, and two years later, you sell 10 BTC for only 10000 USD in total. It means BTC drops 10 times after two years in the example.
That is, if one considers its capital to Fiat money not in bitcoin. I know several crypto anarchists who consider their capital exclusively in bitcoins and they do not care how much it is in dollars.
Dennicex

Activity: 393
Merit: 1

Coinsbit exchange

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 07:59:37 AM

That is actually great of we are talking about bitcoin alone. But what about the other projects or the altcoins? I dont think many people will want to see drop down on btc price. I know this cause Ive witnessed bitcoin price from its beginning. My mistake is not trust it during the time it was introduced. Anyway, happily earn some btc and Im sure the passive income that will come later in is through altcoins such as privacy, and POS coins. Trust me, I can see the future beyond these kind of projects.
I think that the Altcoins are invented in order to “take away” their Bitcoins from people and in return give useless and useless to anyone Altcoins that will disappear with time and will not be needed by anyone. Not all altcoins are but most.

Coinsbit is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, Multi-Support, Strong Security, and Open API.
sjbi

Activity: 770

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 09:05:08 AM

I think every project has their own strategy to attract and get investors so that they can promote their project. The trend of giving away a share of income to the traders, investors and bounty hunters is increasingly becoming popular and it is a down-to-earth approach. It has the strategy to get as much as community members and investors involve in the project.

mak013

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 09:56:23 AM

In such definition as you gives there is a mistake: passive income in count in real income or btc.
Not right. In your example the only real thing is fiat. But if my investment is BTC? If i dont plan to use fiat? That way it doesnt matter how much it costs. I can count BTC not in fiat but in cars for example. If today 10 BTC cost 1 lambo and 2 years later it costs 2 lambo - i got 100% profit. And there is no fiat here.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████▄▄██▄▄
████████████████████▄▄
░████▄▄████████████████
░█████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██▀
█████████████████░▄██▄
████████████████░░▀██▀
███████████████
███████████
██████████
█████████
████████
██████████
Punakawan

Activity: 299
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 10:03:54 AM

I think every project has their own strategy to attract and get investors so that they can promote their project. The trend of giving away a share of income to the traders, investors and bounty hunters is increasingly becoming popular and it is a down-to-earth approach. It has the strategy to get as much as community members and investors involve in the project.

The most important thing to find out about the project is to ensure that the project is correct and not a scam, the mistake of investors is not knowing in detail the team working behind the project so that it is easily scam.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: