Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:39:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Passive income from cryptocurrencies in 2019  (Read 4284 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
vanjava
Copper Member

Activity: 370
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 05:35:12 PM

in my opinion it is very difficult to get passive income in 2019, there are some such as trading, and mining. but both must have capital. especially for mining which costs a lot.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bolshojkush

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 05:41:22 PM

What other coins are there that is Proof of stake?  I read these all you need is the coin and a computer... so that seems simple enough?
Due to the fact that the state of the cryptocurrency market is very bad, I don’t pay attention to any statements regarding passive income using cryptocurrency.  Everything is very difficult and the results can be very different from what many users of cryptocurrency declare.
I participated in many ICOs that promised passive income to the holders of their coins and I still receive payments from many projects. They are not big but they exists

I still hold tokens and coins of some projects that bring passive income. But the problem is that the cost of these projects has fallen so much that this income is scanty.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

SaRmY

Activity: 645
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 05:43:34 PM

in my opinion it is very difficult to get passive income in 2019, there are some such as trading, and mining. but both must have capital. especially for mining which costs a lot.

Today there is no passive dakhod. Well, just where you have invested a lot of money. And you live on interest. And so now there is no optimal way that there is nothing without making money.
Riboflavv

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 06:20:52 PM

Passive income through Proof-of-Stake is great and makes holding the coin much more interesting. I am staking Spectrecoin where users can choose between normal staking (XSPEC) and anonymous staking (SPECTRE). The reward is much higher if you stake SPECTRE and it is quite profitable.
hiphoptrail

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 11:33:17 AM

Bitgreen gets a dividend/passive earnings of around 80%. They are cleaner crypto. check them out. im making decent returns on  my masternodes.
jolle123

Activity: 190
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 01:28:24 PM

As expected this year 2019 is a profit making year for cryptocurrency,and we can invest in particular projects we want to make profits but not all projects that exist in cryptocurrency is profitable so i only go in the project that can make my investments worthy like the Dencoin tokens.
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2019, 02:31:28 PM

Pundix giving monthly dividend to all its holders from nearly one year and it will credited to the account every month and this coin in top 50 list of coinmarketcap. I got lot of NPXS in one year as a dividend and still, this dividend is continue till now.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
sammy21

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 02:36:08 PM

Pundix giving monthly dividend to all its holders from nearly one year and it will credited to the account every month and this coin in top 50 list of coinmarketcap. I got lot of NPXS in one year as a dividend and still, this dividend is continue till now.
This dividend is indeed a very good system to keep getting investors who continue to hold their tokens and not sell them. but sometimes this system also makes more and more inventory tokens available on the market. surely there will be an impact from dividend distribution made on prices. but I believe if the project is good then many will hold it.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   SIGN UP   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   [      Twitter      ] [    Telegram    ]   █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
hiphoptrail

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 10:18:45 PM

the only difference between the masternodes and the stakes of sto token i believe is that for them i am obliged to do the kyc procedure, while for masternodes no, the gains are more or less similar...
but masternodes are much harder than steaks. it will take a lot of technical skills to run Masternodes by yourself, which is not available to many people

check out zcore for your masternodes. i am staking zcore which is how you pay zcore to host your mn(you keep the coins in your control) and i have dozens of other mn hosted on the zcore system
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 04:05:05 PM

Passive income through Proof-of-Stake is great and makes holding the coin much more interesting. I am staking Spectrecoin where users can choose between normal staking (XSPEC) and anonymous staking (SPECTRE). The reward is much higher if you stake SPECTRE and it is quite profitable.

Spectrecoin is good, and one of the most undervalued cryptocurrencies in my opinion. With privacy features, PoS, and several other goodies, it's a cryptocurrency with high potential in the future. Still though, many people are looking for ways to obtain bigger profit with crypto, which means that low-reward PoS coins will be out from their considerations.

For building a reliable passive income with crypto, masternode cryptocurrencies seem to be the ideal solution nowadays. They're the most rewarding coins on the market, but they require a large investment into them. The top choice would be Dash for masternodes, but PIVX and Zerocoin are also good.

It's recommended to never invest all of your life savings into masternodes, as they provide a higher risk that other cryptocurrencies which are based on PoS. Which is why, it's best to diversify between masternode and PoS cryptocurrencies in order to maintain a passive income that will generate you substantial profits in terms of USD.

Of course, you need to keep an eye on prices since crypto is highly volatile. You can prevent huge losses if you quickly cash out your crypto as soon as you obtain the rewards. Otherwise, hodling your masternode or PoS earnings for the long term might yield negative results.

Nonetheless, it's still widely possible to build your own passive income with crypto nowadays even with a bear market. You just need a lot of time in order to analyze the crypto market to maintain your income. But, this could never replace your real job as the earnings are quite small (depending on the amount of money invested). Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 04:19:37 PM

I'm personally in the 19th year still saw a passive income cryptocurrency,many people speak about the point that only in 2020 prices will be high at the end of November,but there's a caveat,is that the pump market at any time to arrange,investors now are being purchased with bitcoin in full,and how to decide and then podet market growth

mamahdedeh

Activity: 812

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 04:37:40 PM

Yeah, in my opinion, crypto currency travel is getting better. We have made it through the difficult times of the crypto currency. Now the crypto currency is stabilizing. Indeed some of these coins offer additional income to attract investors. Some offer additional coins in the form of more potential like eth. Indeed the offer can be an additional passive income which is quite good. I've also participated in projects that offer eth additional income. But what happens when it gets added early, many investors are running away. Therefore, additional income is less attractive to investors. Investors consider the project more clearly.

cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 04:55:35 PM

2019 is not too bad looking for passive income from cryptocurrency but we have to work harder than before because this year's project is too different from the one before, especially the nature of dev and their team doesn't always care about their own projects
Ezio_Auditore

Activity: 487
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 06:25:51 AM

There is such a network - Minter. They had several airdrops on which I received some of their coins. Then I delegated them and they began to bring a small income. I continued to turn the received coins + got some more airdrops. So it turns out that I do not spend anything to get passive income.

▰▰▰▰  TRONBOMB  ▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰    PLAY AND EARN DIVIDENDS    ▰▰▰▰
 Dice Roll    Lucky Wheel     To The Moon 
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 04:05:03 PM

There is such a network - Minter. They had several airdrops on which I received some of their coins. Then I delegated them and they began to bring a small income. I continued to turn the received coins + got some more airdrops. So it turns out that I do not spend anything to get passive income.

Thanks for sharing this with us, mate. Most cryptocurrencies nowadays rewards its hodlers over time, which proves to be a nice source of passive income. While airdrops are good (since they're sort of "free money"), they're not as rewarding as investing into PoS or masternode cryptocurrencies. Despite this, one could easily make a couple of bucks by hodling specific cryptocurrencies that will receive airdrops from another crypto project.

I've checked out Minter and it's a feature-rich cryptocurrency that holds great potential. I believe that it's quite undervalued nowadays, and it should only be a matter of time before people in the mainstream world notice it. Considering that it's a DPoS cryptocurrency, one could easily earn more coins by "lending" it to other delegates on the network. On the other hand, Tezos works the same way, but you choose "bakers" that will give you a constant stream of rewards over time.

Considering how many options there are available nowadays, it's becoming easier to build your own passive income during the year. Of course, prices in terms of USD matters as they will determine how much profit you'll earn. But, if you take your time to invest some of your earnings into stablecoins, then you'll be good for as long as crypto exists.

Nonetheless, it's widely possible to build your own passive income within 2019, despite prices being lower than they were back in 2017. Just my thoughts Grin

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Samboo

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 05:37:27 AM

It has become normal for any crypto project to offer various schemes to attract investors and traders. Some of them have a provision of dividend offer, while others do offer buyback and others offer stack service. Offering various services is good, but not keeping words is very much bad and it is like a scam. Some projects have not kept their promises. 

alian17

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2019, 05:53:08 AM

I find it very difficult to find passive income projects now. Now it's mainly master node. But it usually takes a lot of investment to get a return. If you can find a quality masternode project. Passive income is entirely possible.

Neutro               More than a blockchain
          Join The WHITELIST         
Telegram     Twitter     Linkedin     Github     Medium
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  

Jump to: