Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:45:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Help a newbie  (Read 18420 times)
amos77978 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 351
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:47:14 PM

How do you tell the bear is over...

The past few days we've all seeing a gradual increase in the price of bitcoin and other alternative coins.. is this the buttom??

Are we all looking at a new bull run in progress??
jointherevolution

Activity: 229
Merit: 3

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:50:38 PM

Man if we knew that for sure every time we would all be millionairs lol. There is no sure way. Some very experienced traders cannot even tell and even they get it wrong a lot. Just stay informed, listen to what happens at market news and stuff. I am not here for a long time so that is what I do.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: 1.12.2018 (https://endchain.io/)
rearwheels

Activity: 444
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:39:55 PM

The past few days we've all seeing a gradual increase in the price of bitcoin and other alternative coins.. is this the buttom??

Nobody will tell you 100%. It is quite funny - if you buy now - BTC will go down.
If you will not buy now - BTC will go up.
sergoia65

Activity: 154
Merit: 6

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:43:53 PM

Perhaps this is a false breakdown in order to encourage the newbies to think that the market has turned and then to shave everyone. So you have to be very careful now  Shocked

✦ files.fm library ✦
P2P File Catalog & Marketplace with AI and Blockchain Payments
Tosin12

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 09:46:31 PM

Everybody really want to know what the fate of the cryptocurrency market is but no matter how experienced anyone is in this space, he or she cannot be certain about what the market will look like at any time, the speculations and predictions is not always right but with the current few percent growth of crypto price it seems we can all take a deep breath and relax to watch through the end of 2018
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 09:52:22 PM

There is no perfect illustration to define when the bearish season is over or not
It is left to every individual to determine such certainty

Because I could buy wave at 1$ and sell at the present rate; cos the bearish was over for me
But someone who bought waves at 6$ still have to wait for this bear to be over
ronnis.gomes

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:59:01 PM

No one can predict where the market is going in the short term and if it really has already reached its lowest level.
A reading is however clear, as in previous years, when bitcoin reached losses of more than 80% of its maximum value, it reacted and returned to overcome its old ATH, after reaching its bottom price. When that happens, we'll only see it from here some time.
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 10:07:39 PM

I analyze. Today hash fighting activities don't make big transactions. then I saw a positive factor affecting the market. Like a few days ago. I see there are a purchasing of large number of BTC. and many investors return to BTC.

karsy

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 10:12:03 PM

As for me, I don't follow any bitcoin movements like +-10%. It's not serious, I think the falling will stop when bitcoin will make 100% of growth in 1-2 weeks. But I don't expect it in the near future.

tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 10:52:55 PM

I doubt it. We're still in a bear market, we haven't see a market reversal, and to be honest, a 20% increase in the prices in such market conditions isn't much of a indication that a bull run is on the way. As of now, we still don't know where this sudden surge will take us, it might be the beginning of the recovery phase, or it could be just another bull trap meaning that those who bought at the current price will get burned. We'll have to wait a few more days/weeks to actually have a better picture of what's going on in the market.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 10:56:06 PM

even an expert may not be able to answer this correctly, no one knows how the future will work.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1667

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 11:45:35 PM

No one can tell. But if you look closely at the predictions, people are still divided:
(a) we have reached the bottom already $3100-$3200
(b) this is a dead cat bounce, we still need to go to another capitulation of $1500-$2000

I wouldn't say that this is the start of a bull run, maybe just a short term spike fuelled by big whales trying to set up those who FOMO from $3200-$4000. So you need to be very careful as well. I guess if we see the price goes to $5K-$6K then just maybe we can say that bull run has started but for now it might be a trap or a dead cat bounce.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
NotFoundGlobal

Activity: 314
Merit: 11

I'm not investor

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 11:54:36 PM

Nobody will tell you 100%. It is quite funny - if you buy now - BTC will go down.
If you will not buy now - BTC will go up.
Man you are right :') sometimes we need a fresh brain as we want to trade Cheesy if someone is whales, you can drive the bitcoin price I think. $4000 is FOMO for now, many people need money for a weekend (Christmas & new years)

]
a d i m u l

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 12:24:50 AM

this is indeed the rule of the forum. In the past, those who had rank members became newbies because of the merit. maybe by asking for a newbie then it can be a rising rank
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 02:29:45 AM

This is impossible to determine even for the experts so if you're new to investing do some research into trends and over bought and over sold market conditions, even delve into some technical analysis if your curious and then form your own conclusions and perhaps figure out what a decent entry price is if you're investing with a long term view and begin building your portfolio from there

jubilarian

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 03:24:55 AM

See the chart, I think the price will re-test bottom again within 2 - 3 next weeks then it will go up. That means bear market doesn't still end. But it's also prediction only. We can't know exact what will happen in market, nothing is impossible.  

labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 03:25:39 AM

No one knows mate. Even the experienced trader or any crypto enthusiasts out there doesnt know when is the exact time. If ever there is then there would be many millionaire right now lol  Grin . If you feel to yourself that you can somehow afford the pricedumping then buy now and just be updated everyday regarding its run.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 03:30:58 AM

Just say that the bear is possible to get over soon but don't tell it was completely over so you can secure yourself from the people you've been telling it.

We are all looking at the bull run and its possible to start by 2019.
brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 04:02:34 AM

later this year is the beginning of the recovery of Bitcoin prices and we don't know whether the bear market is over. maybe more clearly you can see in years 2019 if the price of Bitcoin rises further, then the bear market maybe is over. we just hope the bear market will end soon, and await further price surprises in the coming new year.
Hunnykaushal31

Activity: 92
Merit: 25

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 04:17:07 AM

No one knows when bearish and when bull market comes. But it was looking hard for market to go below total of 100 Billion market and yes it did not go below 102 Billion market cap and bounce back from there. Many good events are going to happen in 2019 so all are expecting good market.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: