Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:38:16 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It might not be easy, you just have to let go  (Read 1126 times)
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 06:16:20 AM

if you already know it's not easy to survive in the world of cryptocurrency then you should be able to learn more deeply and find ways to grow the assets you have with cryptocurrency, and the key is that the patience you have can make you rich.
VasyaPupkin

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 06:59:02 AM

Year 2018 seems to have the most prolonged dip from what i have seen so far. Some people had serious loss along the line; some vowed never to invest in cryptocurrency again; some sold all their assets and left.
Your encounters though might seem not encouraging, but do you know that you are better of than the person that is just coming in, because of what you now know.
Let go of your mistakes, but whenever you remember them, tell yourself it is not yet over, the crypto space will still get better and you will be glad you're still in the system.
That's when it gets better and is ready for such downturns, and volatility will decrease, then we can consider this technology. In the meantime, I think you should not tolerate losses that are now clearly inevitable.

mega_carnation

Activity: 376
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 01:20:40 PM

Never give up to cryptocurrency. It's a great journey to be here and to those who almost gave up, you can almost give up but never give up! This trend is just getting started, think of it. The stock market is crashing and big traders from there are looking for a place to land their money safely for continuous movement and their choice would be crypto.

Money would flow to the crypto by 2019. <3

You are right, this technology is very unique and the best part of this is we can make huge sum of profit like 1 is to 10. Disbelievers too are focusing on cryptos as the popularity is increasing daily basis, yes this is risky but I am sure it might be a life changer for us if we invest in cryptocurrency.
Forget those skeptic people and just focus on your growth on 2019. We are all excited to see the growth of crypto because of too many news about adoption that are waiting for us.
Crypto is risky and volatile but patience is a virtue and 2019 might be the year for our strike.
_Mikasa_

Activity: 234
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 01:56:58 PM

Year 2018 seems to have the most prolonged dip from what i have seen so far. Some people had serious loss along the line; some vowed never to invest in cryptocurrency again; some sold all their assets and left.
Your encounters though might seem not encouraging, but do you know that you are better of than the person that is just coming in, because of what you now know.
Let go of your mistakes, but whenever you remember them, tell yourself it is not yet over, the crypto space will still get better and you will be glad you're still in the system.

This is what I feel right now. That dump really got the best in me. Lost a couple of dollars and making numerous mistakes at investing which is really annoying and very frustrating. I'm just looking forward at 2019 and be my year at cryptocurrency.
wattson

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 02:50:55 PM

This situation that we saw in 2017-2018 will definitely repeat) Another huge growth, lambo memes, hundreds of people buying crypto at high prices and going all in trying to get rich fast) Then dramatic dump and believing in temporary correction, crying in crypto chats, despair and finally selling at low prices, working hard again and swearing not to take part in such stupid activities in future...)
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 02:57:24 PM

Vowed never to invest? You will see those exact people jumping back on the train when the price has reached a new all time high. They will invest during that time and when the price starts to stabilize again and reach an average price, those investors will start crying. I don't get why they whine when the price falls. They knew about the risks and still joined the market.
Don't just let go of your mistakes. Learn from it and avoid doing the same mistake again.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 02:41:24 AM

Crypto values ​​fluctuate, if this year there is a big decline, then next year there will be a big increase that can exceed 2017. I believe the bull run will occur early next year, change my mind.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
oper802

Activity: 406

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 03:43:44 PM

You're right, this is a difficult year for us in this crypto world. To the people who decide to go, it's not a mistake because they must have good reasons to do that. And to the people who decide to stay, I think it's a good choice because we can see that the market is being better.

bangjoe

Activity: 1470
Merit: 714

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:53:19 PM

right, after I looked at the market chart, I see that in 2018 there has been the longest bearish and people are not ready for this, they think that the market will only fall within a few months but it turns out that bearish almost lasts a year and therefore many people who left crypto because they thought that crypto would die but fortunately it didn't really happen because the market had started to recover and I am sure that soon there will be many people returning to like crypto

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
aris av
Copper Member

Activity: 409
Merit: 1

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:59:40 PM

Crypto is risky, and to get it requires strategy and patience. Kripto is unstable and don't invest if you don't have patience, because it will be a painful loss.

irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:01:09 PM

Of course but we are only talking about the economic section of the cryptocurrency, because if we talk about technology, we do nothing but move forward, despite the different forks in this year, many projects were consolidated and are being used even by large companies.

acidburn14

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 04:07:03 PM

What you said is right that a lot of people loss their assets in this never ending dip though i'm still seeing a lot of people who still believes that crypto will bounce back stronger. Nevertheless, cryptocurrency are so volatile and unpredictable so we really can't tell where will crypto brings us but I'm pretty sure that blockchain and crypto is the future that we really need.

Marpuah046

Activity: 25
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 04:21:56 PM

I agree, because you don't despair with our current journey. because this is a fluctuating cryptocurrency we don't know when this will end
Astermony

Activity: 373

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:25:22 PM

sometimes mistakes will mold us to be clever in all aspects, it helps us to build a foundation that will give strategy to avoid another mistake, yet it is undesirable but is a must to make a good adjustment once you will fail.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:39:59 PM

Hard to forget the worst situations especially when the price suddently fall and we are being panic from that but we have to move on and do not always regret our decission but unfortunately after facing this some people are very frustrate and decide to quit from crypto world
Clavulanic

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:42:31 PM

what else we can if we encounter the situation, to accept mistakes is better than finding another reason to make an excuse because it is difficult to find a way to solve the problem if you don't accept it, learning from the past experience is building you a wise and a better person that is why you have to let it go and start a new one.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:47:53 PM

yes that's true but that doesn't mean that crypto will die because actually the long decline that occurred this year was due to the impact of the market surge at the beginning of last year, because prices were so high that people were tempted to sell coins and therefore the market fell so hard that it made markets difficult. to recover, but I am sure that this will end soon and we will be back partying

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:29:01 PM

Yeah thats it.

Learning from this year is a great gain for everyone though its painful but thats it. Sometimes lessons need to be learned the hard way so to those newbies that held on until now, I congrats you.

As a rule, the most difficult and painful lessons give us the most experience and knowledge.

Therefore, this year has grown in us stronger personalities than the whole of 2017.
UnDerDoG81
Legendary

Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 06:10:34 PM

Mistakes are something that makes me or I can change my own future. We always need mistakes to understand what we should do when we meet it again in the future. As you said, the market will become better in the future
norachuks

Activity: 331
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:10:57 PM

I totally agree with you. the market will be stable again and then you will be happy that you did not give up when it was tough.

YouSeeMe  - Bartcoin - Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: