Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:35:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I think that Bitcoincash will replace Bitcoin  (Read 10894 times)
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 04:27:21 PM

I think regrettable that Bitcoin cash will replace Bitcoin in the future (1-2 years), at least in price

Bch cash is an improved version of btc, and has 8mb blocks, in the future, if cryptos uses in day of day of real life, btc isn't optimized to make so transactions per second, and i'm afraid.

It's would be myopic to believe that bch would replace bitcoin because of its higher block of 8mb. There's so much factors that come in place in determining the value of cryptocurrency and block size is a negligible factor. The market cap of Bitcoin is quite very high and holds over 40% of the cryptocurrency market capitalisation and bch is far lower than bitcoin in price, value and popularity. Bch still have a long way to go because its only an altcoin that was forked out of Bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ðºÞæ

Activity: 1176
Merit: 297

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 04:29:20 PM

Bitcoin Cash is on a downward spiral of losing momentum and it is headed for a slow death, just like all the other Bitcoin forks (Litecoin inluded) that don't offer anything much better than Bitcoin's features and capabilities.
Which version a you talking about? The original version, the segwit version.........there  is 50 or so versions.

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
der_troll

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 04:30:48 PM

It does not seem that people are loosing faith in Bitcoin. Just look at the market dominance, it is still huge and every single coins depends on Bitcoins movements. I hope things would change and a lot of perspective altcoins will get free from Bitcoin and would show us their huge potential.
jony35490

Activity: 422
Merit: 9

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 04:31:08 PM

if you are worried about bitcoin then you don't go to bitcoin but you can go to another place,
because no one forces you to believe in bitcoin.
Absolutely right that no one forcing us to believe on bitcoin. If someone fell good with others coin then they can go for that. I like bitcoin and that's why I believe on it.
Elorika

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 04:42:20 PM

if you are worried about bitcoin then you don't go to bitcoin but you can go to another place,
because no one forces you to believe in bitcoin.
Absolutely right that no one forcing us to believe on bitcoin. If someone fell good with others coin then they can go for that. I like bitcoin and that's why I believe on it.
I think if someone does not believe in bitcoin and then the rest of the coins as you can not enter, as bitcoin is the most reliable coin and will always be the first, and bitcoin cash, I doubt that in General now is something

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
Runbitup

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 05:18:13 PM

It does not seem that people are loosing faith in Bitcoin. Just look at the market dominance, it is still huge and every single coins depends on Bitcoins movements. I hope things would change and a lot of perspective altcoins will get free from Bitcoin and would show us their huge potential.
yes, for now Bitcoin still dominates the market, so it is difficult for BCH to replace BTC, but if I speak in the future, I think that can happen.
as you say if each coin has the potential to develop and be independent so that the answer can only be found in the future.
dedi joni

Activity: 386
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 05:23:24 PM

yes, for now Bitcoin still dominates the market, so it is difficult for BCH to replace BTC, but if I speak in the future, I think that can happen.
as you say if each coin has the potential to develop and be independent so that the answer can only be found in the future.
you are right, we all will never know what will happen in the future. seeing the developments that will occur between BTC and BCH no one will know the possibility that will occur in the future. now BTC is still the best, but in the future all crypto assets have the same opportunity.
Omela44
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 05:43:37 PM

Bitcoin cash will not be able to replace bitcoin. Bitcoin is not displaced so easily and certainly not from a coin that has arisen from a fork of itself. No idea why, but i am very sure about it.
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 05:45:15 PM

It is highly unlikely in my opinion, but of course not impossible either.
tamango

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 07:19:35 PM

I don't think so, even if its limitations Bitcoin is still the king and the only coin that has a really big market capitalization. Bitcoin cash can survive  too but I really don't think that this will replace the original BTC.
chenille

Activity: 428
Merit: 172

chenille!

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2019, 07:25:38 PM

I think regrettable that Bitcoin cash will replace Bitcoin in the future (1-2 years), at least in price
Very hard to imagine that BCH will replace BTC. It's furthermore very hard to imagine that Bitcoin cash will keep its place on coinmarketcap and not getting overtaken from other coins. Your post was made on December 20, 2018, when Bitcoin Cash has had his horrible hardfork and showed everyone how useless it is.

Bch cash is an improved version of btc, and has 8mb blocks, in the future, if cryptos uses in day of day of real life, btc isn't optimized to make so transactions per second, and i'm afraid.
Makes no sense at all?!

Bch cash is an improved...
BCH = Bitcoin Cash
BCH cash = Bitcoin Cash Cash  Grin

⁓ chenille! ⁓
babicena14

Activity: 780
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 07:36:22 PM

I think Bitcoin Cash will not be able to replace Bitcoin. In my opinion, Bitcoin Cash is the greatest fraud in the world, this cryptocurrency has become popular due to the figure of Roger Ver, whom I consider a fraud. You may disagree with me, but I believe that only Bitcoin has a chance to become a means of payment, even despite the technical superiority of other cryptocurrencies.

Stradivarioos

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 07:37:53 PM

I don't think that's going to happen. Bitcoin is the leader by market capitalization and I can't even imagine the conditions under which Bitcoin cash should get a Bitcoin.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
KKH84

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 04:08:49 AM

I think it will be very difficult for BCH to replace the dominance of BTC in market capitalization, in fact BCH cannot shift ETH and Riak, what else will replace BTC, it is impossible for me.
briton

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 04:31:24 AM

It is not easy for Bitcoincash to replace Bitcoin, as we know that until now bitcoin is still the top coin in crypto, it is not an easy thing to shift the position of Bitcoin, you can say Bitcoin is the king of coin cryptocurrency
agusiska

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 04:45:58 AM

i dont think so, and also its too soon talking about replacing bitcoin with other coin, lets wait on 2021 when bitcoin got halving.

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
ðºÞæ

Activity: 1176
Merit: 297

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 08:38:59 AM

........... lets wait on 2021 when bitcoin got halving.
Next halving is mid 2020. Most version of Bitcoin halve, certainly the 3 major ( right leaning, left leaning and straight)
Currently about 1800 new bitcoins per day in 30 years time 8 per day

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
lutfi-hasan

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 09:08:28 AM

I think BCH is still very far from being able to catch up with Bitcoin, because Bitcoin is very popular compared to other Coins, while BCH is a small part of Bitcoin, so it's impossible to destroy Bitcoin itself. And a very clear explanation from above, that Bitcoin always rises when Bitcoin Halving is in the past 4 years, so it can affect the price of bitcoin.
Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 01:33:43 PM

If bitcoin would be replaced, it would have happened through so many coins and not even bitcoincash. There are so many coins with higher TPS, if that is the criteria.
Bitcoin has got over half dominance on all coins in percentage. It is the first cryptocurrency and has got a good mass adoption than any other coin.
There are some other factors working for bitcoin.
veekky

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 01:36:22 PM

Well, half ago I thought the same way, but after split of original bitcoin cash I think it won't replace bitcoin. How do you think, what is going to replace btc? bch cv ot bch abc?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: