Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:54:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I think that Bitcoincash will replace Bitcoin  (Read 10894 times)
Alisha FR

Activity: 868
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 11:04:50 AM

I still see BTC going to dominate the world in the next few years, BCH will remain under BTC, this is because BTC is one of the currencies that won't falter as the main currency in cryptocurrency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 11:10:57 AM

I still see BTC going to dominate the world in the next few years, BCH will remain under BTC, this is because BTC is one of the currencies that won't falter as the main currency in cryptocurrency.
you're right, a few years ago, bitcoincash did have potential in that, even bitcoincash exceeded the popularity of ETH in a short time. however, at the moment I think it is far from expectations, people only expect good development from bitcoin.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 11:16:23 AM

That's my thinking last year after the fork when the bitcoincash born but now I don't think bitcoin can replace bitcoin.
because they have coins that can beat bitcoin and ethereum will do that in the next few years maybe 2 years from now.
ðºÞæ

Activity: 1176
Merit: 297

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 11:19:05 AM

you're right, a few years ago, bitcoincash did have potential in that, even bitcoincash exceeded the popularity of ETH in a short time. however, at the moment I think it is far from expectations, people only expect good development from bitcoin.
When did the last development happen with Gold. It has value the last few thousand years and is mainly horded, (Bitcoin term Hodl) dug just to rebury in some dark save, be moved about as little as possible. Every movement is security-risk.

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
benres

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 11:23:25 AM

Bitcoin will always stay and will never be replaced by any altcoins and tokens it is the reason that it has already planted its solid foundation in its rightful place. As technology advances each day then the issues regarding scalability will soon be solved by the blockchain scientist and developers that will really have a real use case in the daily transactions of every peoples needs in the future.
ðºÞæ

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 02:31:07 PM

Apart from the fact that Satoshi would have nothing to to do with LN, the lightening network is not even blockchain, centralized, no private keys, not crypto just a reinvented XRP

Wallet compare
https://youtu.be/dKfCl1o_HEA

What happens if Bitcoin fees are high and you pay crazy amounts in fees just to fill-up your custodial lightning wallet

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
trudovik

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 03:10:05 PM

Comparison is useless. What is BCH? This is a project that was founded by people to enrich themselves in their community. They have not created anything new, everything is already there and they use open data. It just doesn't make sense.
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 03:11:43 PM

This will never happen as BTC Will remain on top!
Bitcoincash is a good one but not enough to beat Bitcoin.
I hope you can run down again on your reasearch.

vanjava
Copper Member

Activity: 370
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 03:24:10 PM

bitcoin is currently still at the top. I think bitcoincash takes a long time to replace the crypto king, bitcoin. I don't think this is impossible. everything can happen in the crypto world.

No Pain No blood

Activity: 658
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2019, 03:40:15 PM

it turns out the funnier thing from ripple is number one. and that is bch will replace bitcoin ...
ha ha ha...
this is a very stupid thing if anyone believes. bch can't even be number one.
Ucheman
Copper Member

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 04:05:12 PM

I do not think bitcoin ash would replace bitcoin, while what you say is true and bitcoin cash has better technology, so can be said for so many coins out there and they haven't replaced bitcoin yet.
realcrypto

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 04:07:28 PM

Bitcoincash cannot in any way be better than bitcoin. Bitcoin  have gain accepted of 99% of people in the blockchain world, Bitcoin is more reliable and trusted.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
Anatolich

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 04:12:20 PM

No, what a btc cash is all at the level of good altcoins no more. Understand once and for all, it's like gold now, and no one will be above it.
ðºÞæ

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 04:16:41 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2019, 04:50:21 PM by ðºÞæ

Comparison is useless. What is BCH? This is a project that was founded by people to enrich themselves in their community. They have not created anything new, everything is already there and they use open data. It just doesn't make sense.
That's correct, Bitcoin is Bitcoin continue on from creators work. BTC underwent surgery to stitch on one extra arm (segwit, LN) LN is not bitcoin as it has its own nodes, users and even people who support LN exclusively and not Legacy bitcoin.

Bitcoin (BSV) was issued in 2009.   BTC was issued with an airdrop in 2017.

Skroojee

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 04:36:20 PM

I think that this will not happen, since Bitcoin is the most popular, and Bitcoin Cash does not have such an advantage over Bitcoin. If you look at the situation from your point of view, then you can take other crypto-currencies, which also have a number of advantages over bitcoin, but they will still never be Them.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
lexicon

Activity: 279
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 04:03:17 AM

That's correct, Bitcoin is Bitcoin continue on from creators work. BTC underwent surgery to stitch on one extra arm (segwit, LN) LN is not bitcoin as it has its own nodes, users and even people who support LN exclusively and not Legacy bitcoin.

Bitcoin (BSV) was issued in 2009.   BTC was issued with an airdrop in 2017.

Bitcoin (BTC) was NOT "issued with an airdrop"

BTC, commonly known as Bitcoin, is the Bitcoin we have always known.

BSV is a the new coin.

Interesting that its $64, and 11 spots down from the original Bitcoin per marketcap
yanto@1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 04:53:11 AM

I think regrettable that Bitcoin cash will replace Bitcoin in the future (1-2 years), at least in price

Bch cash is an improved version of btc, and has 8mb blocks, in the future, if cryptos uses in day of day of real life, btc isn't optimized to make so transactions per second, and i'm afraid.

All coins is bitcoin follower, like or not that's reality. Don't try to argue about that because you can see coins history, many people say it will replace bitcoin but in market they only scam coins, but not bitcoin cash of course. If you sure about bitcoin cash just go and take the challenge, share your journey with us and enjoy the profit. 

ðºÞæ

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 12:48:58 PM

Bitcoin (BSV) was issued in 2009.   BTC was issued with an airdrop in 2017.

Bitcoin (BTC) was NOT "issued with an airdrop"

BTC, commonly known as Bitcoin, is the Bitcoin we have always known.

BSV is a the new coin.

Interesting that its $64, and 11 spots down from the original Bitcoin per marketcap

BTC changed protocol in such a radical way that it no longer is matching Bitcoin whitepaper.
BSV (BCH) stick to Satoshi implementation of Person to Person dealings without a 3rd party getting involved (segregated witness).

Changing a Ferrari to a Humvee it's no longer a race car just because you deceit to keep original sticker.

Fumzy

Activity: 255
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 12:53:25 PM

It will be very hard for Bitcoin cash to replace Bitcoin, infact I don't see the possibility. They are many other tokens that even have a higher capabilitybof overtaking Bitcoin but they can't even in the nearest future. Bitcoin will still be recognized as number one because as the crypto market grows, Bitcoin will grow also and make future changes to stay at the top
c2Gin

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 01:03:01 PM

I think regrettable that Bitcoin cash will replace Bitcoin in the future (1-2 years), at least in price

Bch cash is an improved version of btc, and has 8mb blocks, in the future, if cryptos uses in day of day of real life, btc isn't optimized to make so transactions per second, and i'm afraid.
Are you sure about your statement? Even newbies know that what you're saying is a false. No one can replace BTC with a short period of time, what you're saying is just 1 or 2 years which is imposible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: