Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:10:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I think that Bitcoincash will replace Bitcoin  (Read 10894 times)
-Newera-

Activity: 196
Merit: 49

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 01:11:31 PM

I do not think Bitcoin Cash will replace Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the first of its kind and that alone will cause Bitcoin to become Digital Gold. At the moment he has no big use case, I think that he currently only serves as a store of value. Bitcoin market capitalization is currently 53 times greater than that of Bitcoin Cash.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Soundy
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 01:21:25 PM

Not at all, this is not possible. There are many project out there that are more sophisticated and flexible than Bitcoin but none of them has been able to compete with Bitcoin and I don't think any of them will be able to do in the nearest future. The king will always be the king!

cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 01:26:16 PM

I think regrettable that Bitcoin cash will replace Bitcoin in the future (1-2 years), at least in price

Bch cash is an improved version of btc, and has 8mb blocks, in the future, if cryptos uses in day of day of real life, btc isn't optimized to make so transactions per second, and i'm afraid.

try to create a hype on bitcoincash my friend
seems this community is too smart,,
because, i believe bitcoincash or others altcoins will never replace bitcoin

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
otunayode

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 01:29:24 PM

Bitcoin cash has big supporters and supporters with deep pocket. I seriously do not think bitcoin cash will replace bitcoin and no matter how  fast bitcoin cash network is, as soon it has many users on the network, the network will slow down again 8mb block size is not the solution to scalling problem!

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
Belianez

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 01:42:12 PM

I think regrettable that Bitcoin cash will replace Bitcoin in the future (1-2 years), at least in price

Bch cash is an improved version of btc, and has 8mb blocks, in the future, if cryptos uses in day of day of real life, btc isn't optimized to make so transactions per second, and i'm afraid.
I can not say that this is an improved version of bitcoin, especially with the last forc bth , I generally doubt that the coin can remain in the top

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
diamond_shine1

Activity: 437
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 01:48:15 PM

I think so too because bitcoin cash is superior to bitcoin ..
we see a few years to come hoping that bitcoin cash will overtake bitcoin

debby070
Copper Member

Activity: 140

www.codex.one

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 02:10:02 PM

There's no reason to be afraid, still, it is good to accept the fact that cryptocurrencies changed, just like a wheel, it might be on top, and it might be on bottom, what its goodness is that, still cryptocurrency is developing compared to stock market and other platforms.

passeroutpass

Activity: 438
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 02:25:42 PM

Bitcoin has a lightning network that exists for microtransactions, also there is new developments are planned for Bitcoin in the future, and Bitcoin cash is just marketing.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 06:29:34 PM

There are 3 people who wishes bitcoincash to be going great, not more not less. One of them is the owners of the bitcoin cash and yes you heard me right its so centralized that bitcoincash have owners that control ALL of the mining power and ALL the bitcoincash goes directly to them so there is no point of using a coin that is purely controlled by one company.

Second one, is the person who end up with bitcoincash during a trade somehow and wanted to sell it for higher but it dropped so they are really dreaming about a day when bitcoincash goes up so they can sell it and run away from it. The third one is the bot owners because quite frankly if you have a bot and it buys anything it should go up as well so it could sell, with a both you can just hope all coins go up without discrimination against other coins.
Crypto_Samuel

Activity: 40

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 07:02:41 PM

To me it seems that if BTC is replaced, it won't be by BCH. There can be some new project with an innovative vision, as BTC was at its time. For now, I do not see much potential competition in any other crypto
Emmy92

Activity: 837

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 07:03:36 PM

You have written well, but I don't think there is any coin present which can replace BTC. BTC Introduced blockchain and as such stands a better chance of being adopted on a global scale. So I don't think BCH stands a chance of replacing BTC.
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 07:15:37 PM

IMO, it is very difficult for BCH to replace Bitcoin. Apart from features, Bitcoin has a large and loyal community and an established reputation.
CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 07:28:17 PM

This fork definitely have some use cases as a currency and is much better than Litecoin, IMO. But it shouldn't be compared to Bitcoin, I think, despite the common history and code base.
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 07:30:47 PM

i do not think bitcoin cash will manage to replace bitcoin. i think bitcoin will continue to be more successful than any altcoin or fork. so far nothing could displace bitcoin and that will certainly be so in the future.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 07:31:46 PM

I do not think bitcoin is going any where it will be here and grow stronger by every month and year untill we see total crypto mass adoption. Only after that btc may be replaced that too due to its slow network to deliver billions of transactions in a minute. On the other hand i do not think bitcoin cash is a serious threat for btc.

Flezy

Activity: 707

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 07:34:26 PM

Idont agree, BCH will not replace BTC in fact I don't think any altcoin can. Yes BTC has low TPS, but it's the first blockchain that is to say it has higher chance of Achieveing mass adoption.
Horas1976

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 07:47:31 PM

Far from my thinking, bitcoin is growing and is just moving to find its identity, and its influence is big on altcoin. No one can know that bitcoin will be replaced. Bitcoin will still be a parent coin and bch is only an altcoin that still has to develop and add to its community to be more powerful and valuable.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
cryptjh

Activity: 532
Merit: 185

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 07:55:51 PM

In crypto everything are possible, but the end of Bitcoins as the king of crypto will be the end of all crypto’s as we know them right now.
Who would invest into crypto in a scenario where Bitcoin are not longer number one? Most people only know about Bitcoins and might have hurt about a few Altcoins.

I can't see Bitcoin cash or any of the many fork coins that keeps popping up taking over Bitcoin.
amanarora_1

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 08:21:15 PM

Never, What do you think, if the price of bitcoin is the lowest today, the lion (bitcoin) will be lost. Bitcoin is still injured, everyone knows how dangerous the injured lioness is. Just give some time, Bitcoin will came back with high price. Bitcoin always remain king of this world.
Tellervoman

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 08:22:34 PM

I do not believe in this. I’m sure Bitcoin will always come first. This is a real king and there is no reason to doubt it.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: