Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:30:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Real Estate Hospitality Investment Token | RHI Token  (Read 929 times)
afra ahamed

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 12:58:39 PM

Is RHI capable of influencing the hospitality industry?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 01:29:10 PM

very interesting information, I am very interested in this project, but in my opinion it would be better if you don't make your post in this section.
elisiafernandas

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 06:02:56 AM

Is RHI capable of influencing the hospitality industry?
With its offering, I feel it holds the required capability to make a sizeable influence in the hospitality industry. With a unique offering coupled with the power of blockchain technology, it seems like an ideal investment to dive in.
afrajoseph

Activity: 47

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:09:26 AM

Will RHI adapt to the ever evolving hospitality industry?
afra ahamed

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 12:00:28 PM

Will RHI adapt to the ever evolving hospitality industry?
Yes, RHI was designed to foresee the evolution in the luxury hospitality space. With blockchain technology quickly being adapted by numerous industry and top players, it is evident that RHI will become the future of the luxury hospitality space. Unlimited possibilities from a powerful token that offers all.
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 12:19:42 PM

This token won't be listed until 2020 that is strange and you are crowd founding, what will be the benefit of investors who trust you will there money till 2020. Lastly you do not have a channel where investors can communicate with you directly for example telegram chat group i don't trust project like this.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
elisiafernandas

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 09:26:51 AM

This token won't be listed until 2020 that is strange and you are crowd founding, what will be the benefit of investors who trust you will there money till 2020. Lastly you do not have a channel where investors can communicate with you directly for example telegram chat group i don't trust project like this.
Hi we do have a telegram Chat group “RHI CFM Hospitality”, follow the link to join the group - https://t.me/RHItoken. The tokens utility value will commence immediately after the ICO sale that ends at Q2 of 2019. Investors and token holders can get started with the tokens benefit during their travel. We are trying tirelessly to get RHI listed on premium exchanges that require crossing numerous hurdles set by exchanges like Binance and others. Our target is to get listed by Q4 of 2019 or at max by Q1 of 2019.
afra ahamed

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 09:42:10 AM

There are such coins that i've already know and those projects and great lot of them have a potential ico, but after listing it in the market crowd always complaining for the price that getting drop.
There has been come cases where the token price witnessed a considerable drop, I believe this is largely due to panic selling. Like share markets, crypto-coins should be treated with care and exchanged after proper analysis. With RHI’s potential of disrupting the luxury hospitality ecosystem, it hold a strong stance from its peers. With the luxury hospitality industry crossing billions of dollars every year, it is safe to say RHI is here to stay and grow.
elisiafernandas

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 10:27:49 AM

Will Europe be part of RHI?
afrajoseph

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 11:00:50 AM

Yes, RHI is aimed to benefit travelers anywhere around the world. With Europe constituting some of the most popular destinations in the globe, RHI has partnered with numerous leading luxury hospitality players. A secured and glitch-free travel companion for travelers anyday and anytime.
afra ahamed

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 01:02:28 PM

As an amateur traveler, how can RHI benefit me?
afra ahamed

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 01:50:09 PM

We understand the hurdles travelers face, especially when traveling to a new country. Keeping that in mind RHI has partnered with numerous hospitality chains ensuring token holders travel remains smooth and breathtaking always. As an amateur traveler, you don’t have to worry about hotels, with RHI, you will get priority bookings anytime, special services on demand and much more. Participate in their ICO and start planning your holiday.
afra ahamed

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 11:09:00 AM

Will RHI bridge the gap between hotels and customers?
afrajoseph

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 11:24:21 AM

Yes it would. The luxury hospitality sector lacks a single payment mechanism that unites them together. Even though they accept payments via fiat, cryptocurrency seems to be a newer concept. But RHI is here to change that by becoming a common transacting mechanism between luxury hotels and customers.
elisiafernandas

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 12:05:08 PM

As a spontaneous traveler, will RHI be my best bet?
afrajoseph

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 12:29:03 PM

Indeed it will. RHI is designed to boost convenience for travelers around the world. You choose your destination, and RHI will ensure you find the best hospitality service provider there. The token is designed keeping in mind travelers choices, and it has partnered with numerous hotel chains worldwide, and the numbers are growing by the day.
wall101

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 03:31:53 AM

There are such coins that i've already know and those projects and great lot of them have a potential ico, but after listing it in the market crowd always complaining for the price that getting drop.
afra ahamed

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 07:22:59 AM

There have been some cases where the token price witnessed a considerable drop, I believe this is largely due to panic selling. Like share markets, crypto-coins should be traded and exchanged after proper analysis. The luxury hospitality industry is crossing billions of dollars every year, so it is safe to say RHI is here to stay and grow.
afra ahamed

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 09:12:22 AM

Will RHI be partnering with all luxury hotels?
afrajoseph

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 09:27:27 AM

Will RHI be partnering with all luxury hotels?
RHI partners with only the best luxury hospitality service providers in the market who ensure token holders receive the best and unforgettable luxury services. They understand luxury is beyond commodity, and more towards the experience. 
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: