Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:29:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Avoid these things if you want to earn good amount with Bounty campaigns.  (Read 545 times)
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 01:43:07 PM

A wonderful message about honesty yes newbies make a not of this post this will be very very useful for you guys to proceed further in this forum as well as in the crypto market. Sharing is caring make use of this post as he has clearly mentioned what are all the mistakes done.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 01:53:36 PM

Actually ill find out some thing that this kind of bounty hunters are not reading of what the campaign it is they participate are scam or not. Even me in my first time in crypto and to participate some campaign ill read it first the whitepaper or the roadmap of the project.

simpelplan

Activity: 407
Merit: 2

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 02:34:37 PM

absolutely right, there were many mistakes made by people. I think focusing on a good project is better than following a lot of projects without paying attention to the quality of the project, it will be a waste of time

████████████          SMARTFI.com          ████████████
───────          The Open Lending Platform          ───────
lKSLMNSLKnkndlksnkJ

Activity: 770
Merit: 9

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 02:47:21 PM

Today i want to share some thing which bounty hunters should avoid and what we can do to get maximum profit from bounty campaigns.

Avoid these things
> I comes to know that many people create fake profiles, multiple profiles to earn more which is not a good way. Avoid these things.
> There are some people who joins a lot of bounty campaigns and they do not read about project before they join, so it is advisable to first read little bit about project before you join any bounty campaign.

Concentrate on
> Develop your skills rather than making multiple profiles. It is good to join less bounty campaigns but join only quality projects. So first thing is to learn about project.
> Try to deliver quality of work, it will create your strong profiles in future. Try to join maximum campaigns of good projects : like reddit, blog,signature and other campaigns. So we have to develop skills so that we can join maximum campaigns of same campaign rather then multiple bounty campaigns.
> I comes to know that many people are delivering Blog/content work by simply copy/paste or using online websites to shuffle words which is not a good trick. Let me guide you with this too. There are some online website where you can create videos in free , you have to learn a little bit about project and can create videos.

If you have any question then you can ask me in comments below and if you have any suggestion please let me know. Thank you

Avoid:

1.) Bounty managers that treat clients like annoyances or take a long time responding/helping out and answering questions
2.) Campaigns that make it difficult to find max total supply - usually buried somewhere requiring you have to hunt for it, and sometimes it's not even there
3.) The average ICO prices their products 10 times what it ends up selling for on exchanges - make sure you estimate bounty earnings by dividing the claimed totals by 10
4.) Campaigns that claim to be already listed on exchange or on CMC - always check current prices to make sure you are not working for pennies
5.) Campaigns that allow multi thousands to sign up and participate - the rewards can become so watered down, they turn into gigantic wastes of time
6.) Campaigns that have a lot of specific or extra rules - a lot of these seem to be looking to nitpick on details to deny you rewards for that week, thus generating free advertising for themselves.
7.) Campaigns that run longer than 3 months - too watered down except for rare circumstances found in the fine print.

BEP-20  0x10f3Eb215Ee55f1B92c89420498aB832c53caBB9
ERC-20  0xFE4047353129ce0747632db8aFcfC2584391D824
Evushko

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 09:18:41 PM

Good and useful advice! We must listen, get more information, try to take less companies, and more promising companies!

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
marcitosi

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 09:20:30 PM

I also think that it is not entirely correct to conduct campaign bounty from several accounts because the whole point is lost in this

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████ BITZON ███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ First Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●[/url]
https://bitzon.io/
Ditlycel

Activity: 263

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 10:22:54 PM

You should never cheat in a bounty because it is very unfair to all the participants. The point is that you should search for a great projects to join and not to enter every bounty that is launched on Bitcointalk or other bounty platforms.
Of course it is bad to cheat and many people understand this, and create a bunch of accounts and connect them but when there is a project kyc it makes it easier to eliminate fraud , but of course I agree it is better to give one high-quality project than 10 projects

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 10:27:21 PM

I spend hours before joining a campaign, but still, it is not a guaranty of success, two thing that you have to watch out for, is the project legit and will it become a successful ICO, even if the ICO is a legit one but fails to generate enough funds all your effort will be wasted.
Mr. Art

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 10:45:44 PM

Today i want to share some thing which bounty hunters should avoid and what we can do to get maximum profit from bounty campaigns.

Avoid these things
> I comes to know that many people create fake profiles, multiple profiles to earn more which is not a good way. Avoid these things.
> There are some people who joins a lot of bounty campaigns and they do not read about project before they join, so it is advisable to first read little bit about project before you join any bounty campaign.

Concentrate on
> Develop your skills rather than making multiple profiles. It is good to join less bounty campaigns but join only quality projects. So first thing is to learn about project.
> Try to deliver quality of work, it will create your strong profiles in future. Try to join maximum campaigns of good projects : like reddit, blog,signature and other campaigns. So we have to develop skills so that we can join maximum campaigns of same campaign rather then multiple bounty campaigns.
> I comes to know that many people are delivering Blog/content work by simply copy/paste or using online websites to shuffle words which is not a good trick. Let me guide you with this too. There are some online website where you can create videos in free , you have to learn a little bit about project and can create videos.

If you have any question then you can ask me in comments below and if you have any suggestion please let me know. Thank you

easy to said but hard to do,,
mostly people will only care about the rewards amount,,
if the rewards amount is huge,, people will come and joined without any consideration

Hunnykaushal31 (OP)

Activity: 92
Merit: 25

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 05:36:06 AM

I spend hours before joining a campaign, but still, it is not a guaranty of success, two thing that you have to watch out for, is the project legit and will it become a successful ICO, even if the ICO is a legit one but fails to generate enough funds all your effort will be wasted.
Correct , there is no guarantee of anything but yes if we do proper research before joining campaign then we may avoid many scam projects. I do know very good projects which did not pay to bounty campaigns too. So we can't do nothing in that, we have to work hard from our side.
Hunnykaushal31 (OP)

Activity: 92
Merit: 25

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 05:37:25 AM

Avoid these things

Concentrate on

easy to said but hard to do,,
mostly people will only care about the rewards amount,,
if the rewards amount is huge,, people will come and joined without any consideration
Correct, most of people concerned about rewards. Believe me if we will join good projects then it will give us long term benefits.
nekorakoeora

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 07:11:06 AM

This is a piece of pretty good advice for beginners. many of them do not see or read projects they want to follow and eventually got stuck on the wrong project or even could not succeed. Perhaps this is the fundamental error that will even be great if left too long and surely self-defeating.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 07:32:49 AM

You write that you do not need to join many bounty campaigns. But I want to say that now it is very difficult to find a promising project, because there are many scammers. Therefore, you have to join many projects to earn at least some money.
bakermaker123
Copper Member

Activity: 287

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 07:54:03 AM

I think creating videos using online website is quite unfair to those who did it manually. Anyways, it's how you deliver the message to the audiences and viewers so whatever method you use, if it is effective - then it is.

Live for the moment.
ujinice

Activity: 574
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 08:41:17 AM

As one smart man said, nothing personal is just a business. All ways are good for making money if they make a profit. You will earn nothing if you behave honestly towards others while everyone else is cheating.
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 08:47:25 AM

Yeah, that's the sad reality. Other members here especially the older ones got so many accounts and use all of them to farm in signature campaigns. The worse thing sometimes is that all of their accounts are joined in only a single campaign  Undecided. Though "multiple accounts are not allowed" rule are now commonly implemented in every campaigns, many still have the guts to continue their bad habit due to anonymity — it was hard to know whether those accounts got the same user or not.
Since you mentioned about reading, it is more annoying to see applicants who don't know to comprehend, the ones who kept asking if the campaign is full or has an available slot etc. despite of the label FULL/CFNP. So disappointing.
StatesManG
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 08:49:15 AM

Yes fake account and profiles has become a norm in the bounty programs and thus puttmany in jeopardy. You have given a very nice idea and advice

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
R9s

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 08:52:40 AM

Most of the time I will participate in many different bounty activities at the same time, because I have to rely on increasing the number of tasks to reduce the damage caused by the scam.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 09:00:02 AM

great post. Like in other areas, people waste precious time scamming to earn a few tokens instead of improving themselves and move forward... they would earn a lot more if they invest their time and effort to choose the project wisely and evolve on the quality of their work...
problem is that both on the hunter and project side there are a lot of people that haven't seen this yet...
cheers

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
oper802

Merit: 100

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 12:26:28 AM

I think those are a very good thing to share here. We know that there are so many newbies here and I think your idea is very good for them; not only for the newbies, it's also very good for the members here.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: